The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I am on fire..... dusted the living room taking apart a wobbly ottoman... I got for 5$ on facebook marketplace q long time qgo stained so time for the woodpile. Took the legs off as they still are nice. I have a cute little gate leg table that i moved from beside chair to make my coffee table. Gonna go to homegoods later. I got a gift card and want to get some candles for me.... and I am gonna vacumn and wash my car
Girl! Can you send me some of that energy?

Although I was fairly productive today, myself. I went to Lowe's for a hose and two water wands. Then I changed out the hose on the deck for the new fabric hose. I put the hose that was on the deck in the front. Now, I have a hose and a water wand at each hose bib. Then, I watered all my plants and filled up the reservoir for my water rock in the front.

I also went to two grocery stores. I got my steps in today!

sorry - messed that up
(went for a nap shortly after that post - woke up way too early today for wording and stuff)

chat up = flirting (chatting someone up)
slag = dissing them or a slut

biscuit for cookie may have been easier for me. at the time, Midwest didn't do much in the way of biscuits and I'm not a bit cookie eater. Since then (late 80s) US cuisine has expanded. You can get a decent biscuit this far North of the Mason-Dixon Line... and more places have them on the menu. (I'm not counting McDonalds :LOL: )

Scones IMO are their own, separate category

Mmm, biscuits
gluten-free-biscuits-3a.jpg
I love biscuits! 😋 I usually use spoiled half-n-half to make mine.

Happy Monday!!! Slept decently. Coffee is on and critters are fed. Lunch for the week is bought and the challenge is to remember to tooken it to work with me. 52/80 today, a couple days at 84, and generally cooler this week. Positively Autumnal. Well, headed in that direction.

Back