The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Well, it's about 0220 and I've already been caught AND tortured with feathers by B2. I'm currently exhorting him to continue the torture! 🤭🤭

It's finally Friday. Those of you in or near the path of that harridan, Helene, I hope you stay safe. 🫂🌀🫂 The rest of you have a great Fri-YAY!
20231110_190012.jpg

top-delivery-driver-had-take-picture-holding-coffees-receipt-x-delivery-smells-li-slut-n-here-help

Yes I am :) Thank you everyone for inquiring 🫂
Glad you’re safe dear! Hope all in its path are safe and you missed the worst of it. We’re going to miss the worst of the remnants it looks like. Not a drop of rain, just a freshening breeze but we are under a tornado watch till 9pm.

Off to the range today. Gotta heat some barrels. Get the Mannlicher dialed in and try my best to blast some clay pigeons into dust. I was not in form last time out🙄

With the whole east coast feeling like a swamp and Helene adding to the misery. Here is some winter Morning Z…

IMG_0033.jpeg

Morning! Friday Friday Friday!

Man, this week has flown by.

I got back into my reading habit while on vacation and knocked out a few books.

Colonial Inns and Taverns of NJ
Satchel - The Life of Satchel Paige

Working on a great history of The Stone Pony. All told interview style. I’ve only been there since the 90s say. Man, that was one rough joint back in the 70s and 80s!

OK - steadying myself for the Friday shift. I can do it! And SO CAN YOU!!

Slay the day.

Morning! Friday Friday Friday!

Man, this week has flown by.

I got back into my reading habit while on vacation and knocked out a few books.

Colonial Inns and Taverns of NJ
Satchel - The Life of Satchel Paige

Working on a great history of The Stone Pony. All told interview style. I’ve only been there since the 90s say. Man, that was one rough joint back in the 70s and 80s!

OK - steadying myself for the Friday shift. I can do it! And SO CAN YOU!!

Slay the day.
🗡🔪🛡🍴⚔⚒🛠🔨🤺 OK! If you say so.

Back