The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

7YbTlRj.jpg

Italian fashion now........

A busy weekend for me. I have just been to collect a Winchester Shotgun I bought at auction unseen and have left it with the gunsmith to have a choke bored out.

This afternoon the management and I are hosting tea or coffee and cake in the village hall to raise money for a cancer charity.

Tomorrow its a drive down to see my mum, cook her lunch and catch up with my brother. I will be scunnered by the end and glad to be back on the hill on Monday!

Last edited:
A busy weekend for me. I have just been to collect a Winchester Shotgun I bought at auction unseen and have left it with the gunsmith to have a choke bored out.

This afternoon the management and I are hosting tea or coffee and cake in the village hall to raise money for a cancer charity.

Tomorrow its a drive down to see my mum, cook her lunch and catch up.with my brother I will be scunnered by the end and glad to be back on the hill on Monday!

Wat bought a Winchester M1 rifle sight unseen and was very pleased with what got delivered. So it does happen.

And as B2 said, thank you.

Tomorrow its a drive down to see my mum, cook her lunch and catch up.with my brother I will be scunnered by the end and glad to be back on the hill on Monday!
You never seem to stop amazing us. Working with kids, raising money for cancer, and putting up with American shooters. Do you have no limits of amazingness?

Back