The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I think you could make a case for that. In the U.S. as certain breeds got popular they were overbred. Probably hurts the gene pool? I do love a Lab though.

Got to spend all day with my oldest yesterday. Something I haven’t had a chance to do in quite a while. I hadn’t realized how long it had been since we’d spent some time together alone and just were able to talk about things. Life is moving rapidly. Kiss them while you can!

The MZ…

View attachment 2405486
Kids are the best. I do not miss all the bs and a zillion activities (actually, maybe I do…a little bit…) but I sure do miss it now that we don’t have it so much.

My wife and I were just talking over the weekend how much we missed soccer. Lining the fields each weekend, meeting w the caches and kids, coaching the kids, the kids hillarious antics.

Anyway, you got it right… hang out and enjoy them while you can!!

I didn't know they had different smartness levels..... are they breeding the smart out of them?
Chocolate is genetically a mutation I believe originally, and in the U.K. they tend to be fat and stupid. You very rarely see them out in the field working for these reasons. I accept it is all relative and if you don’t work them you would not know.

Chocolate is genetically a mutation I believe originally, and in the U.K. they tend to be fat and stupid. You very rarely see them out in the field working for these reasons. I accept it is all relative and if you don’t work them you would not know.
I thought we were talking about 🍫 ?
Oooh, labs 🐶
Nevermind

Back