The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Hurricane Milton 🌀 43 miles off coast. Picked up speed and will make landfall between 8-9pm eastern standard time. Wind gusts in ft. Meyers at 92 mph. At this point 124 tornado warnings issued in Florida. 12-18" of rain expected in some areas with a storm surge of 15 feet.

Chocolate is genetically a mutation I believe originally, and in the U.K. they tend to be fat and stupid. You very rarely see them out in the field working for these reasons. I accept it is all relative and if you don’t work them you would not know.

Daisy is built like a nose tackle and will bowl over the bigger boy when they get to playing vigorously. Solid as a rock. Aware, alert, and tuned in - part of the Yard Guard, the Silent Partner. Beau barks, she enforces. She also figured how to tie Wat around her finger and keep him there, and that does take some doing. How big she is doesn't come through in the pictures very well - better in videos.

How big she is doesn't come through in the pictures very well - better in videos.
giphy.gif

Chocolate is genetically a mutation I believe originally, and in the U.K. they tend to be fat and stupid. You very rarely see them out in the field working for these reasons. I accept it is all relative and if you don’t work them you would not know.
White German shepherds are an anomaly as well and not accepted into the registry. My sweet little son has some very odd physical characteristics that we didn't really see when he was a puppy that are pretty evident now that the parents of him should never breed again. He's got weird shaped legs in the back and he's got an overbite and he's got this like hump on his nose like it's not flat and straight out like a normal German Shepherd. But he's a sweet boy and he's really coming along with his training. We couldn't make it without him

Back