The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I haven't been reading all the messages when I come into the thread lately. I just answer quotes. I'm ashamed to admit I missed something being wrong :(
Hun we can't keep up with everything. This Thread is always moved fast. You're going to miss something along the way no matter what. You could spend all your time on here just going back.

Iv 8n blood and urine sent. Waiting for results and we will see. Got some nausea meds...no pain meds because I dont have a driver. They put someone in the hall to get me back here. I worked here back in the day soooo... I will be ok. I will keep everyone posted. I will be sooo embarrassed if I am just needing to poop.... we will all have a big laugh about that

Iv 8n blood and urine sent. Waiting for results and we will see. Got some nausea meds...no pain meds because I dont have a driver. They put someone in the hall to get me back here. I worked here back in the day soooo... I will be ok. I will keep everyone posted. I will be sooo embarrassed if I am just needing to poop.... we will all have a big laugh about that
Well I’d rather have a laugh at that.

Feel better and keep us posted. 🤞🤞🤞❤️❤️❤️🫂🫂🫂

I'm glad you're feeling good enough to joke hun. And if it's that.... I'll be looking for memes for hours... love you hun. And I'll be checking like everyone else...😘😘🤗🤗💋

My kid passed out vomiting from having to poop. I called ambulance for her because I thought she had something seriously wrong. It caused her hip to hurt and the doc said that was where it caused pain when kids get like that. It's serious if it gets bad. Don't downplay it. If I lived closer I'd give you a ride 🫂

So no gall bladder or appendicitis.. everything that could kill me is ok... getting a gi consult nausea meds and pain meds (percocet) prn.... so we will see ...liver enzymes were slightly elevated but not alarming... white count ok..urine ok. No constipation.... she said prob need a scope to check for an ulcer
Please be careful getting home when your released and get some rest. I know it won't be easy but try hun. 😘🤗💋

Back