The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

So i cut out of work a bit early. I had to wrestle social security for my mom.

First time I was there, the lady was completely unhelpful, not nice, and downright nasty. The more I stood up for myself, the worse it got.

I filed a complaint. That lady works for US!

(And on top of which, the paperwork they sent to the nursing home WAS ALL WRONG!)

So today I was fearing the worst.

But the experience was exactly the opposite. This lady was super nice, helpful and empathetic. (And she had a lovely trip to Greece in case you care…)!

All the right paperwork is in the works.

Now we just haveta get Medicaid to do their thing.

First time I was there, the lady was completely unhelpful, not nice, and downright nasty. The more I stood up for myself, the worse it got.

(And on top of which, the paperwork they sent to the nursing home WAS ALL WRONG!)

But the experience was exactly the opposite. This lady was super nice, helpful and empathetic. (And she had a lovely trip to Greece in case you care…)!

SS will help you get sorted with Medicare. In my case, once I got it done - and it took some doing - it's done and won't require anything but sifting through the open enrollment (now) stuff once a year.

sadly seems to be a theme for many organizations
a-hole
a-hole
a-hole
dipshit
dipshit
a-hole
angel
exhausting

hope this means a Happy Ending w/ that leg
hope Medicaid falls into place quickly so you just have annual open enrollment as @Wat_Tyler said
🤞 🫂

SS will help you get sorted with Medicare. In my case, once I got it done - and it took some doing - it's done and won't require anything but sifting through the open enrollment (now) stuff once a year.
Yeah, I think once we get in a steady state it’ll be fine.

But this process has sucked balls and was a race to get my mom into a nursing home, get Medicaid from NY to NJ, address changed.

We’re getting close. The heavy lift is over I think.

sadly seems to be a theme for many organizations
a-hole
a-hole
a-hole
dipshit
dipshit
a-hole
angel
exhausting

hope this means a Happy Ending w/ that leg
hope Medicaid falls into place quickly so you just have annual open enrollment as @Wat_Tyler said
🤞 🫂
You left out “fucknut”. She was a true fucknut.

You said “happy ending” heh heh.
IMG_5512.jpeg

View attachment 2410715Cranes by the pic nic area along the river this morning. We were at a regional park that protects wildlife. They did not care we were getting close.
I don't think I've ever seen them with their head tucked. They are always standing so tall here. Herons? Always fluffing their feathers. Probably trying to cool off here and stay warm there.

You have to live this long first.

Fuckin' wise-assed kids . . . .
whacky090

Back