The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Happy Saturday!!! Fixin'ta head outta here to points west to collect my car trailer. Since I'm off next week, I may go to Car Country on Tuesday instead of waiting until the weekend and collect my new/old car. We'll see, which means I'll call the guy while I'm driving today and see if that works for him. He said he'd put me up overnight in the guest room, so I'll take him up on that, I reckon.

Still on cuppa #1

Morning all. Slept fairly well. Moonlight in my eyes.

Just chillin and cruising lit in the early hours. Cat has visited me in bed.

Happy Saturday!!! Fixin'ta head outta here to points west to collect my car trailer. Since I'm off next week, I may go to Car Country on Tuesday instead of waiting until the weekend and collect my new/old car. We'll see, which means I'll call the guy while I'm driving today and see if that works for him. He said he'd put me up overnight in the guest room, so I'll take him up on that, I reckon.

Still on cuppa #1
Good morning Wat. Watch out for the crazy drivers.

Yes! As much as it’d be nice to see the Mets and Yankees play, I’d like to see Cleveland win.

Their backs are against the wall.

Hopefully Mets have found their magic and the Cleveland will come back!

Still on cuppa #1
Safe travels bud!!

Fixin'ta hit the road. You kids play nice now, ya hear???

4e10725ebf11119033a11e88fe3dd36605cfb93b27ddbf85568eeec4e40edcdb_1.jpg

Back