The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Just don’t do what this guy did! He F’d up by chasing the cubs…then he did everything RIGHT after that! Momma wasn’t hav’n none of it! 😮. He’s lucky he didn’t get mauled…or worse.

Off to get range supplies today. If they have one of those carbon&wood deals, I’ll be grabbing the one I’ve been looking for. Everyone have a great day!

The MZ

View attachment 2410017
What a lucky guy! Of course, if she really wanted him, he would have been a goner! She just wanted him far enough away from her babies!

It's off-to-read time. Play nicely, please, so's I don't have to wipe the floor up with you lot.

2284_1280-jpg.2326377

In an ever present effort to go to bed at a decent time on Sunday night... I bid you all Adieu a tad early...
Sweet Dreams for a pleasant Monday ahead

giphy.gif

Well today was wet, very very wet. It got to the point where, by 2.30 the guns had enough and the day closed. Its was home for hot chocolate, cream and marshmallows…hot and sugary to help recovery.

A little about the boys with a couple of photos. In one you can see two things, how they stay calm for the 45 minutes a drive takes and just spectate. I stand about 25 yards away where I can watch them and the drive. Secondly looking at the winter colours you can see why I have yellows. Blacks would stand out in that environment.

The other photo is Sam out on the Merse yesterday when we were hoping for a shot at the geese. This is my favourite muddy ditch where I lie in wait. Sam sits behind the bank and kept his bum in the mud for the best part of a couple of hours. He is the apprentice and will,take over from Ben in a couple of years so this is as much training as it is wildfowling.

Enjoy Lili and MissK
Oh, they're gorgeous boys, G! I love the picture of the three of them!😍😍 Poor Sam with a muddy, wet butt! Did he get a butt wash when you got home? 🤭🤭

Back