The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Every once in a while, I try to re-affirm my desire to make the most of each day. I haven't been consistent at hitting that lately but today was a good one! I got out with my girl for a long walkie, made some friend dates, and caught up with my friends here!

We managed to get our walkie in before the rain started. It's still warmish here, in the 60s.
It’s taken me about a year to really get it. The trip to Glacier last year was the key to clearing my mind of things holding me back. Something about being in the wilderness and only thinking of surviving does that.

Bisquik is Teh Suckage Supreme. Mom used to make the Bisquik biscuits.The dogs liked them.

Up, ready for a refill, and not quite running yet. Trips for groceries, cash, gasoline, air in the truck tires, and the drug store. That sounds so much more Socially Acceptable than The Dope Man. The difference is relative.

Did I mention that I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on my new/old car???

Good morning Wat, Impy and OM. I caught up to Lilli’s posts first. Now for you early risers: it’s going into the 80s todayπŸ™„. But it cools off at night. Then later it gets cold.

Today is my taxi run this morning. I hope to see my sister this week.

Have a good day as β€œtoday is a gift”. Open and enjoy it!

Good morning Wat, Impy and OM. I caught up to Lilli’s posts first. Now for you early risers: it’s going into the 80s todayπŸ™„. But it cools off at night. Then later it gets cold.

Happy Monday. Enjoy time with the kids. I'm looking forward to spending more time with mine, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out just yet.

Good morning, B2! Enjoy your taxi drive! πŸ€—

Bisquik is Teh Suckage Supreme. Mom used to make the Bisquik biscuits.The dogs liked them.

Up, ready for a refill, and not quite running yet. Trips for groceries, cash, gasoline, air in the truck tires, and the drug store. That sounds so much more Socially Acceptable than The Dope Man. The difference is relative.

Did I mention that I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on my new/old car???
Good morning, friendly ghost :ROFLMAO:

Have fun with your new/old car!! You are going to have a blast!

Back