The creative Dom/me

Not such a delicious torment

I read this somewhere, and thought it was pretty clever.

Sub is bound standing, with hands bound behind a post and ankles bound together. Domme has sub bite down on the toes of a pair of (old) sandals. Domme puts a golf ball at the heel of the sandals, in the gap between.

Domme leaves and returns when she hears the sound of a golf ball hitting the floor. Whip sub and repeat as many times as desired.

Rrrosyn said:
*nods* I agree. Now how do I do this with arthritic hands? (See how this can get complicated?)

Try a fly swatter or a light leather flexible paddle, this has the benefit of being less personal (less contact) and creating a greater sense of objectification.

Have you ever seen one of those heavy stainless steel butt plugs (not unusually large, just heavy)? I like to occasionaly send my sub to work, in a short skirt, devoid of knickers and wearing one of those. Embaresment is a serious motivation to keep it in against gravity and it grabs her attention on and off all day without causing enough pain to impair her work. Alternatively, I'll maker her keep it in her handbag and ring her at random throught the week whilst at work, to have her insert it. That way she can enjoy the anticipation every time the phone rings.

incubus_dark said:
Try a fly swatter or a light leather flexible paddle, this has the benefit of being less personal (less contact) and creating a greater sense of objectification.

Have you ever seen one of those heavy stainless steel butt plugs (not unusually large, just heavy)? I like to occasionaly send my sub to work, in a short skirt, devoid of knickers and wearing one of those. Embaresment is a serious motivation to keep it in against gravity and it grabs her attention on and off all day without causing enough pain to impair her work. Alternatively, I'll maker her keep it in her handbag and ring her at random throught the week whilst at work, to have her insert it. That way she can enjoy the anticipation every time the phone rings.

GOOD one!! I knew YOU would come up with something *grin*

Anymore out there?

~anelize

Here's an online game...have your sub service you while you are chatting online...bonus points if you have a cam set up.

incubus_dark said:

Oh, I do like this idea. The heavy butt plug also sounds nice. I often wondered about some paddles. A fly swatter is nice and light enough for me to use. Thanks.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Here's an online game...have your sub service you while you are chatting online...bonus points if you have a cam set up.

Sex, sex sex. Is that all you think about Johnny? LOL

I like the idea of doing the same things for new reasons, or doing something against the grain of what you'd ordinarily do.

Told him not to wank and he wanked? make him wank some more. Make him do it somewhere, sometime, somehow he doesn't want to.

*In a car lot, wearing sandpapered gloves, while talking to his mother, you get the idea*

I have a good friend with a disability that greatly affects her grip and reach. She's a real afficianado of clamps, TENS units, piercing, and small, torturous pinchy things.

Netzach said:
I like the idea of doing the same things for new reasons, or doing something against the grain of what you'd ordinarily do.

Told him not to wank and he wanked? make him wank some more. Make him do it somewhere, sometime, somehow he doesn't want to.

*In a car lot, wearing sandpapered gloves, while talking to his mother, you get the idea*

I have a good friend with a disability that greatly affects her grip and reach. She's a real afficianado of clamps, TENS units, piercing, and small, torturous pinchy things.

All great ideas! I also like piercing. Something sensative to hold onto and twist that doesn't take much strength.

Love the while talking to his mother. *smiles*

can you afford a second hand violet wand? You can do some truly wicked things with a violet wand and the old models where the handset and generator are seperate units are light enough in the hand and wide enough to grip easily, even with damaged finger joints. All you need to do is have an electronics tech put in a modern ceramic capacitor to give the units a longer stable run time.

incubus_dark said:
can you afford a second hand violet wand? You can do some truly wicked things with a violet wand and the old models where the handset and generator are seperate units are light enough in the hand and wide enough to grip easily, even with damaged finger joints. All you need to do is have an electronics tech put in a modern ceramic capacitor to give the units a longer stable run time.

Not something I think I could find on eBay (though they seem to have some newer models). The seperate unit would make it easier to use. Ceratinly worth looking into with the variety of uses available.

Thanks!

This is a great thread. Just thinking about all the suggestions, the minor adaptions that can be made to this or that. Thanks everyone.

Anyone want add for quiet time, as well? Reading of an erotic story to a submissive or watching a film. With restriction on touch as suited to the Dominant.

Rrrosyn said:
Not something I think I could find on eBay (though they seem to have some newer models). The seperate unit would make it easier to use. Ceratinly worth looking into with the variety of uses available.

Thanks!

Hmmm... can you concentrate more on the mind fuck stuff as well? Mental bondage and servitude? I know, there are times you definately want to play with flesh! But most of what I do is concentrated directly on the mind.

Rrrosyn said:
Anyone want add for quiet time, as well? Reading of an erotic story to a submissive or watching a film. With restriction on touch as suited to the Dominant.

Oooh, mean! I like!

The variant I have used is hourly (or half hourly) masturbation sessions to the point of orgasm, but not allowed to orgasm. Repeat for the entire day.

FungiUg said:
Hmmm... can you concentrate more on the mind fuck stuff as well? Mental bondage and servitude? I know, there are times you definately want to play with flesh! But most of what I do is concentrated directly on the mind.

Naturally. D/s is of the mind. *smiles* Control and power exchange. Little things.

I like the forced masturbation, as well. No climax makes it more interesting.

Rrrosyn said:
Naturally. D/s is of the mind. *smiles* Control and power exchange. Little things.

I like the forced masturbation, as well. No climax makes it more interesting.

Well, for me it's the desperate pleas to be allowed to orgasm, and knowing that the only thing holding her back is her obedience... what a power trip!

Rrrosyn said:

Thanks!

To the contrary, eBay is full of them, many in the US and EU and starting around $40us. Try searching under violet ray.

incubus_dark said:
To the contrary, eBay is full of them, many in the US and EU and starting around $40us. Try searching under violet ray.

Guess I have to search again! LOL

Back