*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ๐ŸŒž

So, day 2 has started and I have returned to see what it brings.

First of all, I want to thank you all for the lovely messages. That was a very nice, kind surprise to wake up to this morning.

Secondly, it's nice to have a distraction from real life affairs sometimes isn't it? I feel like life is going 100 miles an hour all the time and it's just nice to just stop and enjoy the present sometimes.

So this Dark Angel would like to say thank you to you all xxx
Thank you for posting this beautiful image.
And distractions are very useful, they allows us to turn off the noise for a while ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ

Good morning ๐ŸŒž

First of all, I want to thank you all for the lovely messages. That was a very nice, kind surprise to wake up to this morning.

Secondly, it's nice to have a distraction from real life affairs sometimes isn't it? I feel like life is going 100 miles an hour all the time and it's just nice to just stop and enjoy the present sometimes.

Good morning indeed. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

And I think Ferris Bueller said it best. ;)

Last edited:
Good morning ๐ŸŒž

Good morning ๐ŸŒž

Well, I can confirm it. You are truly a distraction. And you're right, it is good to stop and take stock of the view, especially when it is as appealing as what I see before me now.

Thanks again for sharing.

T.

Good morning ๐ŸŒž

Good mornin to you also... Glad to see your putting yourself out there. Such wonderful wisdom coming from you. Some should pay attention to that.

Good morning ๐ŸŒž

Yes to distraction, you give us a great one....love the ink!

Good morning ๐ŸŒž

very sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back