*-The Devils Angel-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pics are absolutely stunning hun!
I would be happy to be your guide in this world and you could be mine in your world.
Walking hand in hand, stopping along the way to pleasure each other, our journey would be quite the adventure.

Stay sexy!
Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Afternoon,

It's always daunting to start somewhere new, post yourself, put yourself out there and then wait for some kind of reaction or feedback.... anything really. However, over time I have gotten comfortable in doing so.

We all have our reasons, stories or even excuses for being on here. Maybe, over time, I will tell mine. I don't know.

We shall see. Maybe this will be a new hangout / hideout / escape room for me. Or maybe our love will be extreme but fleeting. Even, it could be that our exchange is left at the first turn. At this stage, none of us know the answer to that.

So.....yeah, this is me putting myself out there. Feel free to say hi.

P s it's always hard to pick your first photo for your first post. But the sun is out, so I thought it should reflect this in an outdoor environment.

For now, farewell...if you do want to enter my world. Feel free.
Welcome to Lit, lady. :)

Good morning to you all.

An early start for a Sunday for me!

Again, I can only humbly accept your kind words and warm welcoming of a lost soul โฃ๏ธ

It's Sunday, and that means funday right??

How are you spending your Sunday?

Attachments

• IMG_20230528_094653.jpg
    IMG_20230528_094653.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 439
Good morning to you all.

Again, I can only humbly accept your kind words and warm welcoming of a lost soul โฃ๏ธ

How was your Saturday? Sunday for me is going to be some resting I hope. Probably some cleaning as well. Bit of a longer weekend here with a holiday Monday.

Good morning to you all.

Good morning.

I want to thank you for sharing yourself with us, I hope it'll be a long friendship, because you seem like a beautiful soul and person!

I'm spending my sunday doing a bit of laundry since I got back from a few days vacation in Madrid Spain last night, and also setting a new tablet.

Good morning to you all.

Much like my Saturday. Lazy and relaxing and enjoying some beautiful weather. Also, enjoying the view of you, DA. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Good morning to you all.

Just woke up here to this.
Spending my Sunday painting, my house needs a change of pace.

Good morning.

I want to thank you for sharing yourself with us, I hope it'll be a long friendship, because you seem like a beautiful soul and person!

I'm spending my sunday doing a bit of laundry since I got back from a few days vacation in Madrid Spain last night, and also setting a new tablet.
Spain? Where did you go?

Good morning all ๐ŸŒž

Day 3 on here....who would have thought it?

I'm pretty amazed myself as I get bored easily and have a short attention span ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's a bank holiday in the UK which is nice, no sun though.....damn it!

Now that you guys have entered my world, it's going to difficult for you to leave โ˜บ๏ธ

Attachments

• IMG_20230529_100900.jpg
    IMG_20230529_100900.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 326
Good morning all ๐ŸŒž

I'm pretty amazed myself as I get bored easily and have a short attention span ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now that you guys have entered my world, it's going to difficult for you to leave โ˜บ๏ธ
Its a very nice world. :)
Hope you're going to enjoy your holiday.

Good morning all ๐ŸŒž

I feel held against my willโ€ฆ isnโ€™t there crimes against you holding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back