The Economy

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/n...-costs-more-than-medicare-or-defense-0c0b2003
Yupper o'l two scoops is saving the economy ..... he/him/they/them, record interest payments of all times. Thanks o'l two scoops......

Which President added the most to the national debt in a single term? Donald “Deficit” Trump!

And your “two scoops” nickname for the President is weird. Eating ice cream is perfectly normal for sane people, but I guess that’s why you’re against it.

Thanks for playing “Catch the Dimwit Saying Something Stupid”. Come back again anytime.

The Fed really needs to make a cut.
I am amazed that the fed uses a sledge hammer to "control" the economy! They can only move one very large factor in a very complex system It is time for the Fed to change to allow changing interest rates on several factors. I think housing, industry, credit cards etc. for starters. I also think it is time to get rid of private equity from buying residential housing and driving up cost for the average Joe in the street. Were is our financial Einstein when we need him?

I am amazed that the fed uses a sledge hammer to "control" the economy! They can only move one very large factor in a very complex system It is time for the Fed to change to allow changing interest rates on several factors. I think housing, industry, credit cards etc. for starters. I also think it is time to get rid of private equity from buying residential housing and driving up cost for the average Joe in the street. Were is our financial Einstein when we need him?
The interest rates are an effective way to influence the economy.

It's not the only way

They can only move one very large factor in a very complex system It is time for the Fed to change to allow changing interest rates on several factors. I think housing, industry, credit cards etc. for starters.

I’m not sure what you mean. The Fed’s rate changes impact the interest rate for all the things you listed.

It seems to me the Fed is fully aware of the crude nature of their power, and that’s why they are cautious in their decisions.

How many billionaires does it take to crash the market and then buy it up ??

Nawwww! The rich would never manipulate the market !! Yeah? Look up the games played before the Great Crash!

Note! The Dems need to cut off ALL politicians access to the markets. Nancy Pelosi and her reaction to representatives “right to invest” Fuck off!! All of that shit is inside trading . Trump pardoned one of them, no??

What we are seeing happening right now is the Kamala Crash. If you don't think it can get worse with Walz as her VP. He to the left of Harris:
Click on the date link here:
"Helped ignite"

JFC the histrionics.

Walz did nothing to encourage or prolong the riot. At worst, he did not immediately deploy the national guard...which is a valid criticism

Stock market news today: US stocks bounce back after 3-day rout

The stock market bounce today enraged MAGAs who hate America’s economic success. 😆
Foolish take,

Yesterday the Nasdaq 100 alone dropped 3%, erasing $907 million in market value. Almost a trillion up in smoke. So yes Bidenomics is working

MC-MechBear_080624-800x0.jpg

How many billionaires does it take to crash the market and then buy it up ??
I speculated long ago that the Haves could intentionally crash the economy ahead of an election if they really wanted to.

"Helped ignite"

JFC the histrionics.

Walz did nothing to encourage or prolong the riot. At worst, he did not immediately deploy the national guard...which is a valid criticism
I recall another guy, in pre-conviction days, who didn't deploy the National Guard in a timely manner and blamed it on Nancy Pelosi. That was also a valid criticism, and it is today, as we each make a list of reasons to support or rant against our opponents.

Then, there was another day he sent troops out to tear gas and clear a peaceful demonstration group so he could hold up a Bible for a bad publicity shot. That's also a valid criticism.

You are right about the histrionics declaration. The guy is a governor in a state that is doing well by most standards today. Loons create the histrionics we need to watch out for when crossing the streets.

I recall another guy, in pre-conviction days, who didn't deploy the National Guard in a timely manner and blamed it on Nancy Pelosi. That was also a valid criticism, and it is today, as we each make a list of reasons to support or rant against our opponents.

Then, there was another day he sent troops out to tear gas and clear a peaceful demonstration group so he could hold up a Bible for a bad publicity shot. That's also a valid criticism.

You are right about the histrionics declaration. The guy is a governor in a state that is doing well by most standards today. Loons create the histrionics we need to watch out for when crossing the streets.
I'm used to attacks on candidates, but it's insane how overblown it has been in the last few weeks for Harris and now Walz.

The left says JD is weird

The right says Walz wants to turn your kids trans while blowing up the downtown area in a fiery blaze

The 'spin' is amusing to watch though.
Like the $750 million market value gained back today that is ignored by the same folks?

The spin was yesterday when we were told that world war 3 was happening and that the global markets had collapsed.

Back