The emotional thrill vs. the physical thrill

I find like others have said, that the two are intertwined. There are moments where one happens without the other, but I couldn't contemplate making a choice to highlight one more than the other in my life.:kiss:

InnerDarkness said:
I think it was Anelize that said she enjoyed the act of submission, which for me seemed to be more of emotional/mental sensation.

So my question is this...

for those in a D/s relationship...or exploring other aspects of BDSM...what do you like/enjoy/get off on more...the emotionality behind the physicality or vice versa

I love the art and act of submission.
Serving Him, cock worship, the ritual of submission; for me done properly it is a skill akin to the japanese tea cermony (no I am not an expert on the cermony, just an avid reader of many thing)

The physicality is very new to me, but it shocked both us the first time i begged to be hit before i could orgasm.

His voice can make my body react in an instant (He made me cum by phone sex the first time we spoke to each other...well He spoke I just ....:D lol)

I think Laras byline sums it up for me~the sensation of being bound sets me free.

MissTaken said
Finding that headspace that leaves me helpless to the Dominant brings peace and pleasure. When there, finding those activities that bring me physical pleasure are lovely. Then snapping out of it to find the Dominant feeling pleased and fulfilled is the goal and a wonderful feeling for both.
Is there a more heady feeling than the look in your Dominant's eyes when you have pleased him, unconditionally?

Anelize, Lara & MissTaken thank you for giving me the right words:rose:

definitely

emotional. thats why I am able to enjoy so much talking about it whether it is going to happen or not.

Back