The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

I want to be on my back, naked, with my lover kneeling over top of me. His knees are beside my head, trapping my wrists so that I can't use my arms. He keeps his cock deep in my mouth, teasing me with his words, only taking it out to slap my cheeks with it. His friend, who I can't see from my angle, is playing with my cock, working my little boy pussy, forcing me to moan around daddy's cock.

I want to be on my back, naked, with my lover kneeling over top of me. His knees are beside my head, trapping my wrists so that I can't use my arms. He keeps his cock deep in my mouth, teasing me with his words, only taking it out to slap my cheeks with it. His friend, who I can't see from my angle, is playing with my cock, working my little boy pussy, forcing me to moan around daddy's cock.
Daddy's cock pulsing inside as you moan his balls resting atop your chin as he buries it further inside pushing your tonsils aside as his head slides into your throat, you fight your gag reflex just so you can please your wonderful daddy. Daddy's friend pushes your legs aside exposing your tight little hole puckering begging for something to fill it..............

Nasty PM chat?

Hmm...

Yeah, I've done that.

I'll start out by stating that over the years I have turned from a guy who got a kick out of wearing panties, to what one person described as a cock hungry sissy. I've never wondered if I'm gay, but I stopped listing myself as straight on fetish forums somehwat recently.

My wife knows I like wearing panties, and that I own panties, but has no idea the extent of it.

But yeah. In younger days I fantasized about fem doms and being dressed by/for them. That evolved into fantasies about servicing men. I have become the cliche married "straight" guy who fantasizes about sucking cocks and being used.

I know! I find it hard to believe too.

Nasty PM chat?

Hmm...

Yeah, I've done that.

I'll start out by stating that over the years I have turned from a guy who got a kick out of wearing panties, to what one person described as a cock hungry sissy. I've never wondered if I'm gay, but I stopped listing myself as straight on fetish forums somehwat recently.

My wife knows I like wearing panties, and that I own panties, but has no idea the extent of it.

But yeah. In younger days I fantasized about fem doms and being dressed by/for them. That evolved into fantasies about servicing men. I have become the cliche married "straight" guy who fantasizes about sucking cocks and being used.

Isn't it wonderful, exciting, how we grow and change? I've gone from bicurious to sub, with fantasies about being a sissy plaything. So much to explore..!

Nasty PM chat?

Hmm...

Yeah, I've done that.

My journey actually started with guys only making me feel myself gay, then at 22 I started dating girls and found I was not just meant to be with guys but alas this was the 1970's and the only choice I could make was to live a straight life, being a Catholic Italian man with two older very macho brothers and a truck driver father no way was I going to come out saying I liked boys too!

I met my wife when I was 24 and she 18, I was very lucky to marry not only a virgin but a 5" 95lb blonde haired green eyed one at that, we married less than a year later and have been together over 40 years.

No unfortunately she does not know of my past or desires, when we met she told me she didn't want to know about my past life (which I am sure she must have meant with girls but I took to mean all). You see another reason I didn't tell her is she came from and was also herself a very strict Southern Baptist and back then as far a gay/bi beliefs they were way tougher than even the Catholic church.

I would never consider myself a sissy back then or ever for many many years beyond, however I do find myself dreaming of cock and wanting to serve those cocks so very much that I think as I get older I feel with men I would be more of a sissy than I would in any normal setting.

I think a fun time would be if You used my cock instead of the plugs. Perhaps the feel of my hard throbbing flesh and warm jizz would be a good replacement. But in the situation were in, I suppose all we have is our dreams
That would be infinitely better

Working today; renovating a house and my mind won't stay focused. I usually fantasize about being dominated by an older man, but today, I wish there was someone my age and older here with me. I want to get my fix of being used, but I also want to dominate another person, man or woman, at the direction of my Dom.
oh well, back to work.

Back