The General Board and the Holy Thread

ok it appears i am a mere village person here...... and thats ok as long as i am not the village idiot

LOL

Okay, that made me laugh my ass off and I'm not even a Monty Python fan.

Thanks Heavy, nice work. :D

What Heavystick hasn't realized is that BK2602 and Cibo of the Bruit Squad took #1Tankcomander to the Kings Healer. #1Tankcomander was just mostly dead!
The King's Healer (Ezarc) had the pill of life!

Everyone knows that you have to have a historian in order to write the history!

So Cibo and BK2602 gave #1Tankcomander the pill, after explicid instructions from Ezarc, so that #1Tankcomander could finish writing history through the eyes of Garp!

#1tankcomander said:
What Heavystick hasn't realized is that BK2602 and Cibo of the Bruit Squad took #1Tankcomander to the Kings Healer. #1Tankcomander was just mostly dead!
The King's Healer (Ezarc) had the pill of life!

Everyone knows that you have to have a historian in order to write the history!

So Cibo and BK2602 gave #1Tankcomander the pill, after explicid instructions from Ezarc, so that #1Tankcomander could finish writing history through the eyes of Garp!

Glad we "brought you back to life"! How was the merriment at your place last night?

ROFLMAO

OMG - Masterfully done Heavy!

I especially loved Don and REDWAVE as the peasants, that's one of my favourite parts of the movie, and they were perfectly cast! :D

bknight2602 said:
Glad we "brought you back to life"! How was the merriment at your place last night?
There WAS a quart of Irish Cream when we started and as the night progressed new toys were initiated in the drawer of fame! After 3AM sleep was a necessity!:D

Well done Heavy

Clap, clap, clap.

I give you a standing ovation.

Somehow, I'd like to see the King of Literarians get the woman he so loves and desires. Perhaps the Queen of Hearts. He is deserving. ;)

Gotta love it, I know I do.

:heart:

:kiss:

I feel like stalking Freya2 all over the board today.

Just thought I would warn you.

Rhys said:
I feel like stalking Freya2 all over the board today.

Just thought I would warn you.

Whoo hoo! My subtle mind meld messages finally worked! I've been squinting my eyes and transmitting silent thoughts to you for weeks now.

Just don't expect witty conversation - I'm slightly hungover today. ;)

Freya2 said:
Whoo hoo! My subtle mind meld messages finally worked! I've been squinting my eyes and transmitting silent thoughts to you for weeks now.

Just don't expect witty conversation - I'm slightly hungover today. ;)

Dearie...I am beyond just hungover today...

I can hear snails crawl.

Rhys said:
Dearie...I am beyond just hungover today...

I can hear snails crawl.

hmm, you obviously need some training in the art of imbibing copious amounts of alcohol and not waking hungover. I do give lessons for a small fee.

#1tankcomander said:
There WAS a quart of Irish Cream when we started and as the night progressed new toys were initiated in the drawer of fame! After 3AM sleep was a necessity!:D

Only 3AM I'm losing faith in ya man!

I've been drinking since I was a lad. Me knows a secret or two...but getting me to employ them is another story...

Rhys said:
I've been drinking since I was a lad. Me knows a secret or two...but getting me to employ them is another story...

I tend to pass out too quickly to do all the smart things like drinking water and taking tylenol - but as long as I stick to beer I rarely get hungover. I think this headache niggling away up there is from the glass of horrible champagne I drank last night.

Mines a combo of substandard scotch and champagne

wine always gives me a headache and while I can drink wine all night long and not get terrribly drunk it hammers me in the morning

I think the technical explaination has something to do with the amount of tannins and sulfites in the wine

did I mention it was shitty champagne too? i will have to go buy a bottle of Veuve Cliquot just to get the memory of it off my taste buds...

Rhys said:
Mines a combo of substandard scotch and champagne

wine always gives me a headache and while I can drink wine all night long and not get terrribly drunk it hammers me in the morning

I think the technical explaination has something to do with the amount of tannins and sulfites in the wine

did I mention it was shitty champagne too? i will have to go buy a bottle of Veuve Cliquot just to get the memory of it off my taste buds...

Oh, I avoid wine nowadays. After my last bruising experience with it, it's off my drinkable list. That applies to champagne too, I can't stand the stuff.

I get drunk enough with beer, I don't need anything else. I'm such a cheap drunk.

Heavy, that just fucking cracked me up....good job! Just had to kill #1tankcomander did ya? Now what am I supposed to do? *lol*

marksgirl said:
Heavy, that just fucking cracked me up....good job! Just had to kill #1tankcomander did ya? Now what am I supposed to do? *lol*

We "brought" back to life in the remake.

Freya2 said:
Oh, I avoid wine nowadays. After my last bruising experience with it, it's off my drinkable list. That applies to champagne too, I can't stand the stuff.

I get drunk enough with beer, I don't need anything else. I'm such a cheap drunk.

I will of course be remembering this
:D

bknight2602 said:
We "brought" back to life in the remake.

Thank goodness for that! Thankfully they still had a few of those magic pills left over after making the Princess Bride! I still waiting for him to become mostly alive...I got plans for him ya know? ;)

marksgirl said:
Thank goodness for that! Thankfully they still had a few of those magic pills left over after making the Princess Bride! I still waiting for him to become mostly alive...I got plans for him ya know? ;)

Let him R & R, before taking advantage of him! :devil: :p :kiss:

bknight2602 said:
Let him R & R, before taking advantage of him! :devil: :p :kiss:

Yeah he is still just mostly alive.....he better hurry up though, he has just a few more hours before I start taking advantage of him...no rest for the wicked! :D

Back