The General Board and the Holy Thread

I've always thought you were too funny Heavy... but this leaves little doubt.

I can't imagine the time you spent on it, brilliantly done and wonderful casting.

Happy New Year!

marksgirl said:
Heavy, that just fucking cracked me up....good job! Just had to kill #1tankcomander did ya? Now what am I supposed to do? *lol*

You wanted cast.... so I gave you a part.

;-)

Thanks everybody.

All the wonderful ladies who weren't cast. (either cause the casting couch was full or you couldn't find it) Were placed in the Castle Anthrax. You really naughty ladies were in the dungeon.

Nora snuck out.

HeavyStick said:
Thanks everybody.

All the wonderful ladies who weren't cast. (either cause the casting couch was full or you couldn't find it) Were placed in the Castle Anthrax. You really naughty ladies were in the dungeon.

Nora snuck out.

You forgot the handcuffs again?

Man, I don't know if I should be glad or upset that I was left out.

Good stuff, though. I would love to read more.

A classic, Heavy. Bravo.

It's so easy to be a snot when you're French.

English pig-dogs. thhhpppt.

I'm a blower-upper thingy? Like a claymore or an at-4 or a frag grenade?

heh cool

HeavyStick said:
Well you did kill Lance.

You've been snooping in on my wet dreams, haven't you. Couldn't you have used the one involving rope, an acetylene blow torch, a dull knife, mayonnaise, and some ants? That one, while a little lengthy, is truly delicious in its imaginativeness.

I can't be prosecuted for this so there.

Okay, as funny as this is, I have a bone to pick with Heavy.

Not only did I not get any mention, I wasn't even allowed to be one of Nora's bitches. And Mischka, as much as I love her, got to be Nora's twin????? *Pout* I'm hurt, angered, and ready to deliver punishment.

If only I could stop laughing.

His_kitty said:
and wonderful casting.

Happy New Year!

Why thank you!

But what do you think about the depth of meaning I put into my "hics"?...

Good eh?

:D

ppman

GREAT JOB, Heavystick! :) VERY creative!

I take it that I was thrown into the dungeon? :D

:devil:

:rose:
tigerjen

LEFT HEAD Aquila
MIDDLE HEAD Bob_Bytchin
RIGHT HEAD SilvaTungDevil

3heads.jpg

Oh, That's Bob... Nice to meet you.

sterlingclay said:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT HEAD Aquila
MIDDLE HEAD Bob_Bytchin
RIGHT HEAD SilvaTungDevil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, That's Bob... Nice to meet you.

lol that pic....i loved Heavy's casting there.....perfect....though i did also think about STD when the were at the cave toward the end....and that wicked rabbit kept making that Knight soil his armor.....;)

Nice! (please tell me there was no need for me to be on the "casting couch" for my part)

HeavyStick, that is one of my favorite movies, and you did a bang-up job with it. Thank you for the hearty laugh. :D

Misch"oral sex"ka

Back