The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

My morning check-in. Sweet naked gay masturbation.

Onanism, self-abuse, playing with myself, beating off, jerking off spanking the monkey, choking the monkey, rubbing one out.

Playing with my penis.

Shamelessly naked!

Well, here's the thing: I'm sitting on my couch, plugged and caged and in between loads of laundry. Right now all I can do is squeeze down on my metal plug while I scroll Lit and other horny media. I can't wait until laundry is done so I can take a shower with my toys.

Well, here's the thing: I'm sitting on my couch, plugged and caged and in between loads of laundry. Right now all I can do is squeeze down on my metal plug while I scroll Lit and other horny media. I can't wait until laundry is done so I can take a shower with my toys.
God you're making me wishing I was in the shower with you!

Update; shower time was a blast. Poppers and industrial music and my favorite toy makes for an hour long shower.

Thankfully the water bill is covered in the rent...

Back