The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

I'm rubbing my G-spot now thinking of Samantha 47 feels so good my slips and glistening with pre-cum wishing it was hers on the tip of my tongue oh gosh oh God oh I need it so bad oh oh please it's more or Samantha feel my fingers on your G-spot oh I need you to come I need to taste you I'm sleeping lower going down to your voice lady rubbing my tongue in it all giving you giving you my tongue so hard so hard in you oh gosh Come let me come I need to come I need to come oh I need you my pre-cum tastes so good yes here it is oh God oh God look good yes yes oh God yes yes oh Samantha oh
My precum is so sweet

Then she spanks my sissy balls for letting loose without permission. Later we hug as I cry and you comfort me telling me tomorrow will be wonderful as we serve
That's so tasty. 😜 She spanks my little sissy balls and yours for dribbling cum withouth permission. Then both of us cry in each others arms but reassure each other that tomorrow and the rest of our lives will be so good and perfect together serving this perfect Domme woman's pussy and asshole forever.

Masturbating to this right now....especially the gorgeous guy on the right...
dd7cf7347ec2145a73ccca79730cd1ee21184a87.jpg

Omg yessssss
Licking his cock through his trunks and feel in grow until the head pops out of his waistband. I touch it with my tongue and the precum starts to ooze out of the swollen head....caressing his ass and muscular thighs....reaching up and fondling his nipples and his abs...

So fucking hard right now

Back