The Goddess From Ukraine

I ignored Aleksa's demand that I basically pull out of Angelique and fuck her. I was already happily in the perfect pussy. Why would I want to stop. Besides, she was already getting her blond cunt eaten, so what the hell did she have to bitch about?

My orgasm finally came up on me, and it was with the greatest satisfaction that I was looking Aleksa in the eye while I held nothing back. I made sure Aleksa heard me climax, my face contorted in a rictus of pleasure.

Finally, it was over and I remained in Angelique's cunt while I got my breath back.

When I finally pulled out, I was mostly soft.

Aleksa saw me back out and demanded, "Now me. You've fucked this worthless toy and now you must fuck the superior pussy."

I motioned to my near-flaccid, cunt-soaked cock. "Glad to, but the superior pussy is going to have to get the cock that's going to fuck it ready to go."

Aleksa turned to Angelique. "Angel, get Travis's cock hard for me once more."

Now, a blowjob from my beautiful, talented, submissive wife is not something I would turn down for any reason. And I knew Li would gladly suck me, even with my cock coated in her juices.

However...

"You didn't hear me. I said the 'superior pussy' would have to get me hard. I wasn't talking about a surrogate. If you want me to fuck you, get me hard, woman. Preferably using your mouth.

"Li, you can sit over there and play with my cunt, maybe eat some of what I left inside you. Our 'superior pussy' is going to suck my cock so I can fuck her with it."

"But, you just fucked Angel. You are coated in her," Aleksa protested in disbelief.

I shrugged. "So? You were ready for her to lick herself off me. She's licked you many times the last few months. You want to fuck? I want to fuck. Get down there. Let me see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock. Show Li you're a superior cocksucker, a superior slut if that makes it any easier."

When Aleksa still hesitated, I said, "No suck, no fuck."

I wasn't quite putting my plan into action yet. Still, the sparkle in Angelique's eyes told me she loved what was happening.

I could only guess what was going through Aleksa's mind, but after a horrified look in my direction and one of "I'll get my revenge" to Angelique, Aleksa slowly went to her knees and leaned over toward my now-flaccid cock.

"Good god, woman, it's not going to bite," I said after a tentative kiss and a face of distaste. Saying this, I grabbed the back of Aleksa's head and pulled it into my slimy cock. She turned her face at the last minute, so the goo merely smeared all over her cheek.

"It's just going to get worse if you don't open. I think Angelique would tell you, it really isn't all that bad."

Finally, I released Aleksa's head. The look I got this time was, "Why are you doing this to me?" But she once again leaned forward, this time her mouth was open, and she closed her lips with about half my soft cock in her mouth...

Oh my God it was about time Travis put Aleska in her place. She wasn't the so high and mighty spoiled princess she thought she was...all her life she pranced around acting entitled and depending on her looks to get whatever she wanted from any man she so desired. How many red blooded males had fallen down on their knees, begging for a chance to worship her ? Aleska was a maneater, look at what she was going to do to her soon to be ex husband, with my husbands help, she was wanting to take every penny he made over the course his entire life, including their million dollar home. I felt so sorry for him although I never even met him. As far as I ws concerned Aleska didn't deserve a thing. She was a user of the worst kind and never had to work a day in her life...

But of course all the males adored her. Wanted to possess and have that fine body and pretty face, just like I did when I was in my senior year in high school. I kept it a secret but Aleska knew how I felt at the time. Now the beautiful blonde bitch was using it against me, but on the other hand, it seemed Travis was taming her and making her more submissive !

I couldn't help but smile as the blonde beauty like our juices off of my husbands dick...

Angelique was practically cumming, watching Aleksa suck on my soft, pussy-flavored cock. Of course, I think my wife thought her cunt licking days were over, but she'd be wrong. The divorce proceedings still weren't for a couple weeks. After that, my plan went into effect.

A tear slid down Aleksa's cheek as she tasted Angelique and I both on my cock.

"What's wrong, princess? Don't like the flavor? You've had no problem making Li lick your cunt off my cock, why is this different?"

I turned to my wife.

"Angelique, would you like to show our Ukrainian friend how to properly worship a cock?"

When she heard this, Aleksa began to back away.

Grabbing her head, I stopped her. "Where are you going? I merely was asking if she wanted to give a demonstration, because, as you can see, your lack of enthusiasm isn't doing the trick."

My cock had barely moved. Aleksa's underdeveloped oral skills were not having the effect she would have hoped...

I almost laughed when the little russian princess almost gagged and seemed reluctant when told to lick my husbands cock. Travis soon took control of the situation before it got out of hand, sort of speak and told me to give Princess a demonstration. Being a good obediant wife I didn't hesitate in the least and willingly jumped at the chance ! Travis had amazing stamina and within minutes of taking his beautiful cock in my hand and licking it submissively in front of Aleska I invited her to join me, " Come here...it is more than big enough for both of us ! " Aleska looked more eager to please now and moved her face closer. We both shared it, and I showed her where the very sensitive nub was right underneath the head on near the tip of his cock. I flicked my wet tongue across it several times and then swallowed as much as I could before inviting Princess to do the same. We took turns doing it or she pleasing at the top and me at the bottom around the base.

It didn't take long for my husbands cock to start throbbing. I wondered if Princess was ready to swallow and have her pretty face splashed or if Travis would want to impale her on his hard cock first and make me lick them both again while they fucked...

I couldn't help but smile when Angelique jumped into action when I suggested she demonstrate how to more satisfactorily administer oral sex on a man, in particular, me. She literally pushed Aleksa out of the way to get at my cock. Her enthusiasm both amused and turned me on. The look of bewilderment on Aleksa's face was priceless. I wondered if she'd ever given a man head before. My suspicion was no. Her pussy had gotten plenty of workouts, I suspected, or...

Was she actually a total cock tease, and relied on her looks alone, and hadn't actually learned any of the typical skills most women learn, to please their men? It would explain a lot. She liked to kiss, but generally only for about thirty seconds, if that, then she was ready to fuck. One thing I did have to give her: she had an almost constantly wet pussy, because my cock had slid in her every time without difficulty, even without much foreplay.

My Angelique was going to town on my cock, the whole while maintaining eye contact with Aleksa, who still sat there, looking at her like her friend was licking a live snake.

When I was hard, Li, to my shock and delight, invited Aleksa to join her. The blond seemed more familiar with what to do with a hard cock and leaned in to double team me. Besides, Li had licked the remnants of our fuck off me without hesitation.

God, what a view. There's nothing like two gorgeous women sharing your cock. And Angelique seemed more enthused to have Aleksa involved when she, herself got to take part, and wasn't being humiliated. Regardless, the sight of both women tag teaming me was far better than when one was forced to sit on the sidelines and watch.

As I felt my orgasm approach, I had a decision to make. Decision made, I pulled my cock away from the women and, holding Aleksa's head with one hand so she couldn't escape the inevitable, coated both beautiful faces with the biggest load of cum I'd produced in ages...

After Travis cummed in our mouths and on our faces we both licked up the leftovers from his cock. My husband must have squited five times covering us with his sperm. Of course Aleska, being a spoiled and entitled princess was kind of reluctant at first but Travis gave her no choice. We even licked of the cum from each others faces and lips when we shared a kiss. The little stuck up goddess was learning that it wasn't all about HER pleasure ! Not surprisely my husband's amazing cock was getting hard again. Would he reward me or her by letting one of us ride it ? Maybe if we were lucky he would do both of us before breakfast...

It was pretty obvious that Aleksa had never had a cum facial before in her life. Regardless, as beautiful as she was, face streaked with cum, with bits of it in her hair, she looked even more ravishing. The same went for my gorgeous, cumslut of a wife. The difference was, Angelique fucking loved being coated in jizz. If anything, the fact that her face wasn't scrunched up in distaste made her more beautiful yet.

The blond let Angelique lick her face, but didn't want to do the same. I held my wife's head and pushed Aleksa toward her. "Clean her up," I commanded quietly but firmly.

Aleksa made yet another face, but closed her eyes and extended her tongue. When she lapped up a glob of my cum and pulled it into her mouth, I encouraged, "That's hot." Hearing my approval, she reluctantly licked more until both women were eating my cum off one another.

After a while, Aleksa abandoned her previous hesitation and was lapping at my cum almost as eagerly as Li was. It was possibly even hotter than seeing my wife lick her friend's pussy.

When the women finally backed away from one another, faces glistening with each other's saliva, I pointed to my once-more hard cock.

"See what happens when you cooperate, Aleksa?" I asked. "Hands and knees. It's your turn. I'm sure Angelique will let you lick her pussy while I fuck you.

"And just so you know, if you refuse that, you'll be under us while I fuck Li again. You'll get a front-seat view and I'll pull out on occasion just so you can lick her off me. So you might as well get used to eating pussy, just like my wife did."

Travis was laying down the law to our guest, I was always very submissive and used to pleasing him but Aleska was learning that she could not control my husband and have her cake and eat it too. Travis was dominant by nature. Cock was king as far as he was concerned. At least the little princess was eatting my pussy as my husband enjoyed her pussy with his big cock. I couldn't resist taking a hold of her long blonde hair and forcing her face further into my wetness. I loved to hear her whimper, knowing that she wanted to protest but didn't dare...surprisingly Aleska's tongue was quite talented ! It was like she instinctly knew her way around my clitty. Goddess definately had potential !

" Oh please... don't ever stop Travis... I love your big cock ! " she begged, in between licks of my pussy. Travis was enjoying the scene that was unfolding below him. He grabbed Aleska's hips and thrust deeper and faster making her scream. Her legs began shaking, her back arched and toes curled, like mine always did, and her baby blue eyes rolled back in her head and I knew she had another mind blowing orgasm !

With a little more training the blonde beauty might make a good little submissive pet to have around in the future...

As always, Aleksa's pussy felt fucking amazing around my cock. Of course, having your cock enveloped in the warm, wet velvet of a woman has never felt bad, in my experience. Having two women was a fantasy I'd always had, but never thought would ever come true. Oh, having Aleksa come into our lives made that a possibility, but I'd been letting the blond dominate me as much as she was my wife at the outset, the difference being I was getting pussy instead of being denied it.

Aleksa needed some help in fulfilling the orders I'd given her, but once she got going, she seemed to enjoy licking pussy. I will admit, it was just as hot seeing her eat Li as it was seeing my wife enjoy her friend's blond slit.

Aleksa came much more quickly than I expected, but as always, feeling her cunt spasm around my cock felt incredible.

When her orgasm was over, I told her, "Aleksa, go fetch the toys we bought yesterday. Let's see what kind of fun we can have with those."

When the blond left the room to get the stuff I bought for her at the sex shop, I told Angelique, "Come over here and lick Aleksa off my cock."

Of course I didn't hesitate and did as my husband told me. I have always been a good and loyal housewife, cooking and cleaning for him since he was the breadwinner. I didn't have a carreer, although before we were married I was a lingerie model for a short while and almost became an exotic dancer. But there was no denying I was submissive by nature...

I didn't know what Travis had planned for the three of us, playing with our new toys. I did know that he was enjoying having two females, one a beautiful entitled spoiled blonde goddess and me, his submissive devoted wife that would do anything for him.

I obediantly licked and cleaned his cock up with my lips and wicked tongue...

Angelique had tasted Aleksa on my cock many times in the last few months, had even tasted from the source: besides, she was starving for my cock, so there was no squeamishness about obeying my order.

When Aleksa finally came back with the bags of treasures from the sex shop, Angelique had me most of the way down her throat. The look she gave the blond said without words: "This is how you pleasure a cock, and in particular, this cock. You don't worry about who is on it, you just suck it."

Aleksa watched Li blow me for a few seconds, then rummaged around in one of the bags and finally found what she was looking for. With triumph, she pulled something out and stepped behind Angelique then buckled the collar around her neck.

I'd seen this when paying for Aleksa's haul. In silver lettering, this collar read "slut" against its black leather finish.

"Wear it proudly, Li. Embrace what it says. You'll see later," I told her quietly.

Meanwhile Aleksa pulled out a thick dildo about eight inches long. It was far thicker than my cock, and without warning, she shoved it as far up my wife's pussy as it would go...

Last edited:
Oh God when was I going to stop letting this blonde bitch to dominate me, I thought, as she inserted a very large dildo into my pussy. Moments before Aleska had placed a collar around my neck emblazzened with the word 'Slut', it should have included slave also. We were right back where we started ever since the reunion. I was the submissive one and always would be in this three way relationship...I had no choice but to let Aleska use her dildo on me. When was my humiliation going to end ? Despite my husbands reassurances, I didn't think I would have the upper hand over her. Aleska had been invited to our home and had completely taken over my life.

Truthfully I was beyond jealous of the little blonde bitch. I totally despised her. If she was still here tomorrow when Travis went to the office, I was going to put in her place once and for all...

I could have done without the lettering on the collar, but even though Angelique seemed to bristle at the fact that she wore a collar with the word "slut" on it, she'd practically cum every time I'd called her that in recent months.

Aleksa seemed to take an almost sadistic glee in shoving that big dildo into Li's cunt. I had to admit, it looked hot. However, I wondered what Aleksa would think if it was being used on her...

The image came of the blond with her pussy stretched out as wide as my wife's was, and I liked it. Oh, I loved fucking them both, but unfortunately, there was only one of me, and I only had the one cock.

I rummaged around in one of the bags and found what I was looking for. Pulling the chain out, I examined the clips at each end and thought a moment. Angelique would look particularly fetching with this hanging from her prominent nipples. Instead, though, I opened one clip and attached it to Aleksa's nipple, which was just as aroused as Li's. The shocked look the blond shot me was one of, "What the hell are you doing?" but she let me attach the other. It was yet another taste of my plan...

I was amazed when Travis attached the nipple clips to Aleska. He was making her more submissive by the moment. It was about the little bitch was put on a leash. Their was a little chain attached and I hoped my husband would give it to me. I would definatly enjoy giving it a tug and make her feel alittle pain and making her whimper. Aleska was nothing but a stuck up princess and someone needed to be put in her place.

Aleska continued to shove that dildo in my pussy and a was getting sore down there. If you only knew how bad I wanted to return the favor...

Aleksa looked fantastic with the chain dangling from her nipples. Angelique's pussy looked incredible, stretched so wide with the thick dildo.

I went to the bag again and found two sets of cuffs. One, I put on my wife, the other, I put on her Ukrainian torturer and lover.

This done, I clipped Aleksa's right wrist to Angelique's left and her left to my wife's right. They faced one another, two beautiful women locked together.

"What the fuck, right?" I said as both women stared at me with disbelief. "It's easy. First one to cum loses and gets the toys used on her for the rest of the day. Or maybe she wins. It's all how you look at it."

Last edited:
When Travis handcuffed us together and offered us the challenge I knew we were at his mercy ! He was lording over us, in total control of his two female submissive sluts. The proof was in the pudding and my collar said it all. What red blooded male wouldn't want a a willing slave for a wife and a beautiful blonde mistress to add to his harum and obey his every wish ?

" Vhy do we not plug her with this ? " Aleska asked Travis, holding up a shiney gemmed butte plug. The bitch seemed so determined to make me submit to her. I really didn't mind as long as my husband did it ! He was in control...

When Aleksa made her suggestion regarding the butt plug, I told her, "That all depends on how successful you are in the challenge I've given you. Angelique can be a very determined woman when she wants to be."

Saying this, my cock hard and aching for a hole to fuck, I found a seat and prepared myself for the show...

Handcuffed together, somehow Aleska ended up on top of me, in the sixty nine postion, putting on a show for my husband. We both had toys and used them on each other while licking our pussy's at the same time.

" Eat me, you slut ! " Aleska demanded taking control, riding my face for all it was worth. I was being smothered by her cunt like a helpless bitch...once again I was forced to submit ! I couldn't help but spread my legs wide open while the blonde bitch used my pussy with her dildo. Why did I always surrender to her ?

I had to smile when Aleksa got her cunt in Angelique's face and "forced" her to eat her. Had she forgotten the rules? The one who came first lost... depending on your definition of the word, considering what the "penalty" was..

"Yes, Li, please eat her. I can hardly wait to assist the winner..." My cock was hard, watching and anticipating...

Back