The Goddess From Ukraine

I didn't hesitate to undress him and get on my hands and knees. I prayed that Aleska didn't suddenly wake up and interrupt us. I wanted Travis all to myself tonight for once. I didn't care if I was being selfish I absolutely craved my husbands cock. And I was not to proud to beg...

" Oh God, honey please...give my your cock, I need it in my pussy so bad ! "

Travis grabbed my hips, and ran his hard cock up and down my wet slit, teasing me, in no real hurry to enter...I arched my back, despertely trying to impale myself on his shaft. " Oh baby...please please fuck my pussy ! "

My hips were moving up and down in anticipation...never, in my entire life, could I remember wanting a cock that much...

I loved how horny Angelique was. Her pussy was practically dripping, and as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her soaking slit, I could tell it would only take a single push to go into her to the balls.

I didn't even care if Aleksa woke up and caught us. I was going to fuck my own wife slut, regardless what the blond bitch said.

As Li begged, I finally lined up with her drooling hole and pushed in to the hilt, just like we both wanted...

I could only gasp in pleasure as my husbands filled my needy wet cunt with every glorious inch of his hard cock. My fingernails raked his broad back and my legs wrapped around his hips ! We began moving together, slowly at first, gradually increasing the tempo. " Oh God, Travis... oh baby, it feels so good ! I love your cock...please don't stop fucking me ! "

We kissed passionately, our tongues interlocking in each others mouth and it seemed that I couldn't get enough of him. Travis was about to make me cum all over his cock. I felt my body shudder, my toes curl and my pussy spasm and gush. I just couldn't help it, I screamed and gasped in pure ectasy...Travis was treating me like a slut and I was loving every minute of it. I wanted to be used by him. I didn't care, all I wanted was to be his submissive little bitch.

" Oh baby turn me over and fuck me from behind ! " I begged...

Fuck, this was more passion, more animal abandon, than Angelique and I had had together since before we were married. Months of neglect had certainly supercharged my wife's libido, and I liked it. Aleksa was passionate enough, and sex with her was great, but for the most part, she wanted to be the one serviced. Li, I knew, would do anything I asked, because she loved me and because she was mine.

I fucked my wife into the bed while our tongues writhed and danced together. My pubic bone pounding against her clit brought Angelique to a crashing orgasm and I reveled in the sensation of her cunt spasming around my hard cock.

Then, she gasped, "Turn me over and fuck me from behind."

Well, hell, why not? I pulled out with a big wet squish then grabbed Li by one hip and pulled her over. I didn't wait for her to get to her knees. Straddling her thighs, I aimed my cock for the dark cleft at the apex of her legs and pushed forward, not really caring which hole I hit...

Last edited:
I wasn't ready for my husbands cock to enter my tight asshole but it was slick from my creamy cunt and I immediately relaxed. Travis was welcome to have me anyway he wanted. I was his loving wife and just wanted to please him. Besides I loved being dominated.

" Oh my God Travis...you devil. Fuck me please ! " I begged, beginning to move back and forth on his hard shaft...

I could tell the hole my cock found was not Li's pussy. She didn't mind, though. After an initial clench, I felt it open for me welcomingly, and I slid in without any problem. In this position, there was no way she was getting away. Like this, there was no questioning who was in charge. Oh sure, if she'd yelled and screamed for me to get off her, I'd have done so, but she appeared to love being pinned to the bed, with her tight little asshole filled with my cock. Her begging just put the cherry on the sundae.

"Be careful what you wish for, slut," I growled into her ear as I started to fuck her ass hard...

Oh God my husband filling my tight asshole with his hard cock instead of my hot cunt took me by surprise but I didn't mind as long as it pleased him. I loved being dominated and Travis knew it. If that is what my husband wanted then I was more than willing. I doubted that little miss priss Aleska would ever allow a big cock up her asshole to please anyone. What the Ukrainian princess slut didn't know was that when I got her alone or with my hubbys permission I was going to turn the tables on her and use a strap on and make the little bitch beg for foregiveness. Why I had ever let her to take control of me in the first place was a mistake...

In the meantime I could only whimper and moan and beg with Travis to fuck me as hard as he wanted too...

As I rammed my cock into Angelique's gripping little asshole, I growled into her ear, "You like being an anal whore for me, don't you? Maybe that's the hole I ought to have been fucking all these years."

There was no way in hell I'd ever give up pussy, especially Li's. Still, talking to her like a degraded slut seemed to turn her on. It sure as fuck turned me on. It didn't actually mean I loved her any less or thought any less of her, but it sure as hell got both our motors revving...

Of course I didn't mind my husband taking me wherever he wanted. I was his and would do anything to please him. I must admit it hurt a little at first, Travis was so big but I soon relaxed and started to enjoy it. I just happened to glance at the mirror beside the bed and watched as my handsome husband took me from behind. Truthfully I was so desperate to please him and was willing to do anything instead of letting Aleska do so. I couldn't stand the thought of that Ukrainian bitch or wherever she was from, steal my husband away from me. I just wished that Travis would get tired of her in the near future and settle her divorse. Anyway I truely doubted that was going to happen, Aleska was beautiful with her blonde hair, blue eyes and perfect body that would turn on any red blooded male. I knew that deep down inside I couldn't compete with her.

Thankfully Travis slowly fed more of his wonderful big cock into my tight anus, owning me ! I could only whimper and moan as I took every inch, deeper and deeper. " Oh God Travis...take me...fuck me like a slut ! " I begged, encouraging him...

Knowing which of Angelique's holes I was in, I didn't want to hurt her and make this unpleasant for her, but I was also too turned on to be overly loving and take my time. Besides, she wanted to be ravaged. She'd been denied my cock for so long now, I was getting the impression she was willing to take whatever I gave her, however I delivered it.

Half my cock was still unencompassed by my Li's body. Initially I was ready to take my time. My wife wanted to be possessed. She wanted to know she was mine and that that was how I thought of her.

In this position, I could only think of one way to do that.

Putting aside my concerns about hurting her, I growled in her ear:

"Mine."

As I shoved hard against her asshole, my cock sinking into her as deep as it would go and began fucking her hole like it was her pussy...

Travis buried his cock to the hilt in my asshole before moving it in and out, picking up the tempo as he did. He was owning me, making me his. And I loved every moment of it. This felt like the ultimate submission to a powerful alpha male. I couldn't think of anything better. Just how hard my husbands cock was proof of how much he wanted me.

" Oh baby please don't stop ! Fuck me...make me your little slut ! " I begged looking at him over my shoulder as he pounded into my tight little asshole. My pussy was dripping wet, dispite being neglected..." Oh just fuck me you bastard ! "

I took Li's words to heart and fucked her hard.

"God, I love having you for my slut," I hissed into her ear. "I knew from the start who Holly really wanted. You can't imagine how hot that made me. What do you think she'd think about the slut you are for me?"

The thought of the pretty shopgirl being here, seeing me buttfuck Angelique ramped my arousal up so much I couldn't help moaning into her ear as I pumped my cock in and out of her spectacular body, letting her know my orgasm was imminent...

" I think Holly knows what a stud you are darling...how could she not ? "

It was like Travis couldn't get enough pussy and wanted to start his own harum. I regretted telling him about her, she could have been my little secret while he was busy at work all week with his new slut Aleska...taking her to lunch while I sat at home by myself everyday. Whatever I preferred Holly's company to some stuck up bitch from Russia or wherever.

I lay my head on my crossed arms and raised my ass for my husband to use, content by making him happy. It wouldn't be much longer before spilled his seed into my anus like the good little slut I was...

I growled into Angelique's ear, "I wasn't talking about me when I say who Holly really wanted. She didn't give half a damn for Aleksa, barely gave her a second glance. She was mildly interested in me, but you were her focus. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of that changing room the two of you were in...."

And then it came over me. The visual of my wife and the pretty, young salesgirl writhing through my mind, I moaned loud and deep into Li's beautiful, gripping asshole, I came...

God I was exhausted and felt my body just relax. Travis was spent or was he ? My husband had remarkable staying power not to mention stamina. His cock could be ready in minutes. Nevertheless I collapsed underneath him feeling satisfied and content. For once it was just me and him without that blonde bitch being involved...I had no idea what was going to happen tomorrow morning but hopefully Aleska would be gone when I woke up. This was my home and Travis was my husband and she had to leave. I could no longer stand her presence and wasn't going to tolerate her antics anymore in my own home !

Unless Travis insisted otherwise !

I soon fell into a deep blissful sleep...

God, I never wanted this night to end. Fucking Aleksa was fun, but she was never so pliable as my Angelique. Had I accidentally pushed my cock in her ass, without her being ready for it, she'd have howled in protest. I doubted I was completely finished with the pushy blond, but there was a change for her on the horizon. When her divorce became final seemed the perfect time...

I fell asleep with my wife in my arms.

When morning came, there we still were, naked in bed. Sunlight streamed in the window and for a minute, I just looked at my beautiful wife in all her slumbering, naked glory. Her back was to me, and I could just see the lips of her pussy peeking out in the position she was in.

Of course, my cock was hard. It'd be a shame not to take advantage. Besides, some of the best sex to be had is wake-up sex.

Working up a big mouthful of spit, I used it to lube my cock, then slid it in Angelique's unconsciously offered pussy.

As always, it felt incredible. I leisurely began to fuck when I heard from the doorway, in weak but pained and tentative tones:

"Travis, vhat are you doing?"

I looked toward the voice. Its owner looked like she'd had far too much fun last night, and was now paying for it. The sleek and slick blond hair was every which way, her posture, usually so straight and commanding, was slumped and defeated. Her meticulous makeup, normally applied with military precision, now looked like she'd lost the war. And her reaction to the brightness of the room reminded me of Bela Lugosi in Dracula. If I didn't know it was our blond houseguest, I'd have sworn a homeless woman had found her way in.

"What am I doing? Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking my wife. Want to join us, or..." and I shouted this next, more to see Aleksa's hangover react: "OR WOULD YOU RATHER JUST WATCH?"

Last edited:
When I awoke from a deep sleep I became aware of Aleska standing in the doorway of our bedroom. She looked completely in disarray, make up running and blonde hair a tangled mess. Otherwise her naked body was just a model of perfection. Not that I looked much better...

I guess Aleska decided to watch because she sat down on the chair next to the bed. She crossed her legs and ran her fingers through her hair appearing neglected for the time being. Actually I could care less...

Travis was already hard and he rubbed his cock all over my pussy before seeking entry. I willingly spread my legs for him, becoming instantly submissive like a good wife should...

From Aleksa's flinch and grimace at my raised voice, she was well in the throes of a thumping hangover. To my surprise, she didn't try to stop me when I shoved my cock into Angelique.

"Be sure you let Aleksa know how much you like being fucked first thing in the morning. Really belt it out, baby," I whispered into Angelique's ear as I pounded my wife's cunt, my hips slapping hard into her on each thrust.

" Oh God Aleska my husbands cock feels so good in my pussy ! Too bad you can't have any ! " I taunted enjoying having the upper hand. " Oh yes baby, please don't stop...not ever!"

I glanced over at Aleska and she just sat there, a little pout on her face while watching us and playing with her pussy. It was apparent that the little blonde bitch was jealous of the attention I was finally getting from my own husband.

" Oh yes Travis, it feels so good ! I love your big cock fucking my pussy ! " I gasped, overcum with pleasure, my hips raising up to meet his powerful thrusts. Let the ungrateful bitch eat her heart out. It was about time she was put in her place...

Angelique seemed to be having a good time, making the hung-over Aleksa flinch with her overloud voice as she got fucked.

After a few minutes, though, Aleksa stood, a grim look on her face. Stepping over to my wife's head, the blond put one knee up on the bed, exposing her pussy, grabbed a handful of Li's hair and pulled her face into her exposed cunt...

I was shocked when all of a sudden the blonde homewrecker grabbed me by the hair and sat on my face smothering me with her pussy. I was determined not to let Aleska use me like this anymore, especially in front my husband but of course I caved into her once again and didn't put up any kind of resistance. And Travis seemed to enjoy my humiliation, not objecting in the least. Why would he really, he had a submissive wife who totally adored him and a beautiful willing blonde slut girlfriend at his beck and call. What red blooded male could ask for anything more ?

Having no choice and knowing Travis was not going to make her stop, I could only whimper and lick Aleska's pussy. " Yes that's it , eat my pussy like a good slut ! Get me ready for your husbands nice big cock!"

Hating myself I did my best to please her...

When Aleksa first got up, I expected an explosion that Angelique was getting cock and that Aleksa herself wasn't the center of attention. It had to have been a shock for her to have awoken in the guest room and alone.

I suspected the reason she wasn't shouting was due to the hangover, but I also figured she felt she needed to exert whatever authority she could, given her obviously weakened state.

With Aleksa's pussy in her face, my Angelique hesitated only momentarily before extending her tongue and giving her high school roommate and crush the pussy licking they both wanted.

Yes, I would be fucking Aleksa. There was no question there. However, I would no longer let her keep me from my wife's pussy. Was I being greedy? Maybe so. However, I had a plan. Once her divorce was final, that plan would be put into action.

For the moment, we would see what the blond did with all the toys she bought at the sex shop the day before...

Oh how I hated Aleska and her control over me. Travis obviously loved every minute of it, having control over two gorgeous females, a blonde and brunette to do whatever he wished. No one could ever know how much I wished that we had never attended my high school reunion. It was turning out to be the biggest mistake of my life. Like the slut I was I obediantly licked Aleskas pussy and tight asshole like a good girl, wantig to please them both. Deep down inside I was resenting my husband for preferring the the Ukrainian prissy blonde bitch over me.

Oh God was my humiliation ever going to end ?

" Yes eat my pussy, get me ready for your husbands big hard cock. He is ready 24/7...it is my turn bitch ! " Aleska said riding my face...

What I wanted to do was shove my cock in Aleksa's mouth, if for no other reason than to quiet her pompous ranting. Yes, I still wanted both women, but I was becoming less and less under Aleksa's spell.

Aleksa claimed it was her turn to be fucked, but I wasn't pulling out of Angelique before I gave her pussy a load of cum.

"Quiet," I told her. "You'll get yours. For now satisfy yourself with the pussy licking my Li can't help but give you."

I knew Angelique couldn't resist Aleksa's demands, even though she didn't like that the blond had such a hold on her. It was in her body language, yet no matter how she resisted, she couldn't bring herself not to succumb.

And I hoped Angelique caught my when I spoke about her. I didn't use that when talking about our Ukrainian lover.

Like the good little obediant submissive wife that was, I licked Aleska's pussy even though I couldn't stand the little blonde spoiled brat. She was always so demanding and entitled especially when she wanted my husbands cock. And to my delight Travis didn't give in and he continued to fuck my pussy. It was about time someone put the little slut in her place ! My husband was no wimpy pushover like Aleska was used too and always took total control over any situation. That's the kind of male he was 24/7 hours a day. Meanwhile I did my best to lick her crack and please her while Travis continued to fuck me with his beautiful cock. Hopefully when my husband was done he would make the bitch clean his cock off with her tongue or demand that she enjoy a my creampie...

Back