The Harem Waiting Room

waves at deevo

It's because I am short...no one EVER sees me unless they are naked and whimpering because I am doing kinky things to thier bodies.

winks

Notices Logan and tilts my head, so that my throat is visible to him for but a moment...

*arching an eyebrow* I'm beginning to wonder who's the real minx here - you or Monique!

not sure where he is at the moment. i haven't spoken to him today...

how are you both?

Oh, I'm not doing badly. Just popping in before I slip off to bed to see how the IC thread is progressing. Since I'm going to boil the kettle, would either of you like a cup of tea?

Grins at Fira as she bounces from being pounced to doing the pouncing...

You are a hyper lil thing, aren't ya? Sorry I haven't been around, puppy. Am fighting off a bad cold.

ETA:

deevo said:
*arching an eyebrow* I'm beginning to wonder who's the real minx here - you or Monique

It's definitely Minxy~ I just play one on TV. (But don't ask my real life baby girl...she will probably tell you stories...)

and oooo...I want some tea!!

Last edited:
Grins at Fira as she bounces from being pounced to doing the pouncing...

You are a hyper lil thing, aren't ya? Sorry I haven't been around, puppy. Am fighting off a bad cold.

awww....

hope you're feeling better....

*looks between Luna and Logan...*

i want to snuggle with both of my favorite wolves!!!

*pouts*

*grinning he yelps as he is pounces by Fira and Licks her face and cheek, looking to Luna catching the hint of throat his eyes narrow in playful challenge*

Blows Logan a kiss and meanders closer to the couch where he and Fira are all snuggled together...

Got room for another??

*grins happily and scoots closer to Logan to make room for Luna...snuggles happily between the two*

any more tea left, Deevo?

*smiling* For you, Fira? Always.

I trust you three won't hog the entire couch?

scoots closer to Fira, so that there is room for deevo....then hops up, waiting for him to sit.

I like it better when it's male/female/male/female....

that way I am not tempted to do perverted stuff to poor lil puppies.

Grins at deevo

*carries a tray with three cups of tea, milk and sugar over to the couch, setting it down on a coffee table before slumping down next to Luna*

I can see I'll have to keep and eye on you. *pointing at Logan* Don't make me set the big dog on ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd34UjP6Q3Y

picks up a cuppa tea, adding a teaspoon of sugar and sipping once...

Mmmmm

Quirks an eyebrow at Logan before turning to look at deevo

Are you threatening me with the Alpha??

gives a delighted little growl...

Hmmm, one does like the way you think, Sir...

smiles slowly....

And ya'll think I am preverted!? Fira likes that type of stuff...

quiet murmur...

Hell, so do I!!

*checking my watch, my eyes going wide*

Oh my, it's getting late! I better finish this cuppa and depart to bed!

*blushes and buries my face in Logan's fur at the joking*

that was so wrong Luna!

*gently nips at Fira's thigh before his tongue lashes out to tickle her his tail working its way under Luna's shirt*

Back