The Harem Waiting Room

Laughs

That makes me wonder what happened when you did Spake! You just totally made me hungry...

Groans softly

We were making a roast, and we didn't have pototes like we nomrally would do.. and we put rice in the marinade. Luckily Jack didnt want rice that night and didn't eat any. but emma and i did. and after we had gotten Jack to bed we were feeling so tired that we fell asleep watching tv. and when we awoke hours later we felt like... well, a hangover. :)

*pokes my head in to see if any tension remains in the room before slipping in to sit huddled in the corner*

My beautiful Pet... You don't have to sit huddled in the corner.. Never do you have to do that. I say as I sit beside her, and hold my arms open to her.

*hearing my Master's voice, i look up for him and go to sit in his lap...happy to see him, but in a melancholy mood nonetheless*

hello, my Master...

*muffled as i bury my face in his chest*

*hearing my Master's voice, i look up for him and go to sit in his lap...happy to see him, but in a melancholy mood nonetheless*

hello, my Master...

*muffled as i bury my face in his chest*

"What's wrong my Pet?" I ask gently stroking and caressing Fira's hair and back. "You're a wonderful and beautiful little Pet. Please don't feel bad because of me..."

"What's wrong my Pet?" I ask gently stroking and caressing Fira's hair and back. "You're a wonderful and beautiful little Pet. Please don't feel bad because of me..."

it's not you...it's just been a bad couple of days...and i'm feeling rather down because of it...

it's not you...it's just been a bad couple of days...and i'm feeling rather down because of it...

"I know my Pet," I said softly as I comfort my beautiful Fira. "I'm always here for you. Has your furry little one passed?"

*shakes my head sadly*

no...and she's still having frequent seizures...

*shakes my head sadly*

no...and she's still having frequent seizures...

"If you where closer," I say giving Fira a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I would give you one of my TENS units. It might help control the seizsure. But I don't know."

"I wish I could help you more," I say. "I know that there's natural supliments that can do something for siezures. But I just can't remember what they are called."

"If you where closer," I say giving Fira a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I would give you one of my TENS units. It might help control the seizsure. But I don't know."

"I wish I could help you more," I say. "I know that there's natural supliments that can do something for siezures. But I just can't remember what they are called."

*relaxes into his embrace*

i know you would...hopefully the problem will be resolved by this time tomorrow...someone will be here that can...do...what i can't bring myself to do...

*looks over at Razor and chuckles*

if she has left you hanging in a compromising situation...then i'm sure it was intentional!

*relaxes into his embrace*

i know you would...hopefully the problem will be resolved by this time tomorrow...someone will be here that can...do...what i can't bring myself to do...

If I was there My Pet. I would take care of it for you. I've had to do that so many times that it's... I am use to it.

If I was there My Pet. I would take care of it for you. I've had to do that so many times that it's... I am use to it.

*nods*

i've had to do it myself...i just don't have it in me anymore...not after loosing the 2 dogs since thansksgiving on top of it all...

*nods*

i've had to do it myself...i just don't have it in me anymore...not after loosing the 2 dogs since thansksgiving on top of it all...

I have been there many times My Pet. And it's not something I enjoy... I fear that turning off my emotions to do it.. has left their mark on me. and it scares me. that is why i keep getting thrown away. because i let women see just who i am, and they see i am not worthy. and that's why they throw me away.

Dragon's words of wisdom. Do not HATE men with footlong or bigger penises. Do not envy them. Pity them, for every man with a penis at least a foot long has trouble taking a dump without it getting in the way.

I have been there many times My Pet. And it's not something I enjoy... I fear that turning off my emotions to do it.. has left their mark on me. and it scares me. that is why i keep getting thrown away. because i let women see just who i am, and they see i am not worthy. and that's why they throw me away.

you are not unworthy...

*holds him close and kisses him lightly, trying to comfort him*

Razor...all i can say is ewwwww!

Pads quietly into the waiting room, nothing but a large eyptian cotton towel protecting my nakedness and pins a piece of paper to the Harem Notice Board.

"Sorry i was quiet for a couple of days Raven and Ty, but i have now posted in the Harem."

Minxy/Alexis Notice

Nexus stalks in, a piece of parchment held loosely in her right hand. Placing it upon a table where it will be seen by someone, anyone.

Alexis,

You have been tapped for service with Sir Marcus. Get your pretty bunny ass in there, NOW!

*hugs*

Nexus

"ooooo," claps hands.

"I love to ryhme."

"As good for you as a banana, thats the lovely girl, Leilana."

Smirk,

"If Master Raven asks us to sleep with him do you wana call him by the wrong name until he punishes us."

Ponders giggling,

"Nah thats too mean."

Back