The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

Watching on YouTube now. I don't often watch Scarborough. Looks like he's pulled himself off the media Biden bash.
Yeah, I don’t watch he much anymore, either. I was happy to catch this. Thing are calming down, just as I said they would.

:)

The reality is Biden majorly fucked up once. Trump majorly fucks up every day all day, and if you look at truth social 🤯 all night.
The forever curse of being anything progressive vs conservative - always a different application of standards.
We've been saying unfit for office for trump since he descended those escalators and had people paid to cheer.

To serve his country, Donald Trump should leave the race | Editorial​

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/ed...joe-biden-donald-trump-withdraw-20240629.html

Happy to see the Philadelphia Inquirer saying this. What took so long and why are they the only one?

The forever curse of being anything progressive vs conservative - always a different application of standards.
We've been saying unfit for office for trump since he descended those escalators and had people paid to cheer.

To serve his country, Donald Trump should leave the race | Editorial​

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/ed...joe-biden-donald-trump-withdraw-20240629.html

Happy to see the Philadelphia Inquirer saying this. What took so long and why are they the only one?
That is hilarious. Lately I've seen many stories about entitled people making ridiculous demands and getting bitchslapped, but that is the worst entitlement yet. I can see the windup starting for a huge bitchslap.

That is hilarious. Lately I've seen many stories about entitled people making ridiculous demands and getting bitchslapped, but that is the worst entitlement yet. I can see the windup starting for a huge bitchslap.

As usual, I have no idea what you’re talking about. Need a decoder.

Reading and posting about politics can be addictive. I plan to cut back for a while, by ignoring this whole site. After the election would be a good time to come back.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...&cvid=b6209c3ff4a04593cf4cef9de0f255f5&ei=507

Lawrence: Trumpism means ‘never having to say you're sorry for being stupid’

re trump's lies about China paying for American-imposed tariffs:

"But I promise you, if Joe Biden ever claimed that a foreign country pays American tariffs, the New York Times would destroy him in a massive front page headline and begin to debate whether Joe Biden was lying about tariffs or whether this was a sign of neurological decline in Joe Biden. Who pays tariffs should be a question at the next debate."

Last edited:
the Rust/Baldwin thread's not coming up when i look for it, so this'll go here:

looks like he's gonna walk away from the charges after the judge ruled baldwin's role outside being an actor on set isn't pertinent to the charges... despite the fact live ammo was allowed on set and set members were messing around shooting it; despite the fact he'd cut back on the normal stringent safety requirements; despite being called out on lack of safety protocols; despite the fact he'd hired the inexperienced, not-ready-for-the-task armourer to do the most important job of making sure live ammo never even got close to a prop gun.

the armourer has already been convicted & the other guy who called 'cold' as he handed the weapon to baldwin has admitted his 'terrible mistake'.

Back