The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

Democrats have turned this country into a shit hole.

6,200,000 more jobs than pre-pandemic.

Longest run of low unemployment since the 1960s.

New business formation at historic highs.

Crime rate falling.

Border crossings rapidly falling.

Inflation in May and June: 0%.

MAGAs: “The USA is a SHiThoLe!!!!!!!!!”
😆 The fact-free party of lunatics.

Ian Miles Cheong isn't even an American citizen. He's a paid influencer from Singapore. He used to be subsidized by Democrats, then started publicly posting stuff favorable to Russia and now Republicans buy him off for six figures per year.

He's lucky to be alive, he got caught selling drugs to international buyers which and drug possession generally results in the death sentence, but he backed the assclown who overthrew the existing Singaporan dictatorship and is now a legend in his home country for being virtually the only one to beat a Singapore drug charge.

fuck this site's search thingy... it's awol or as good as. I wanted to post this in the JFK thread but can't bring it up

trump call to jfk leaked and confirmed by jfk who is "mortified"... just trump being trump:

"I would love you to do something – and I think it would be so good for you and so big for you," Trump said on speaker phone in the video, apparently referring to the 2024 election race.

"We're gonna win," Trump said, after which Kennedy said, "Yeah."
remind you of anything? trump in search of more voters

jfk says he should have told the videographer currently filming at his house to stop but failed to do so... and he's not planning on dropping out of the race.

trump buying into jfk's vaccine conspiracies; whether he means it or is just using the spiel as a buttering up tool to sway kennedy to slide his voters over to trump is moot:

The phone call also included a conversation about vaccines, which echoed some of Kennedy's earlier views. The environmental lawyer has spread misinformation on vaccines for years.
"When you feed a baby, Bobby," Trump said, "a vaccination that is like 38 different vaccines, and it looks like it's meant for a horse, not a, you know, 10-pound or 20-pound baby... and then you see the baby all of a sudden starting to change radically.

"And then you hear that it doesn't have an impact, right? But you and I talked about that a long time ago."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=5b8f7780e4434368e8dd4afcd5753b3f&ei=14

Jeezus. Didn't this collapse like, two weeks ago?

I will never believe we don't have the money, time or resource to fix anything broken in this country.
The VRBO industry was getting hammered in the press, they were keeping the deposits of over 300 rentals who were at the other end of Grand Teton Pass but were suddenly inaccessible. The VRBO folks said there actually WAS an "alternate route available" from the local airport, but it turned a one hour trip into a six hour two-lane up-and-down the mountains trek each way.

In TYT videos, there is a sharp contrast between the guys wearing standard suits and Ana Kasparian wearing less. So I searched pics and found this one.
ana-kasparian-v0-puochx48a4fb1.jpg

Back