The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

it says 90 days but is that just for uploads?

It's only YT. She's still got full access to Twitter. It'll be a loss of income - that's her biggest hit from it. I'm sure Leon (heh) will make sure she gets carte blanche on twitter.

It's funny that I'm still getting donor e-mails from the DNC and Harris-Walz campaigns, among others, despite being a registered independent for the past four years. Yes, I was an independent who voted for Biden after leaving the Democratic Party, though I had to hold my nose to do it. I did so because I thought that Trump's public health pronouncements were a risk to the actual health and safety of the public, and I didn't see anything that reckless from Biden, plus I had very few choices in Arizona. I never liked that he picked Harris as his running mate, and I felt uncomfortable with her being a heartbeat away from the Oval Office and the nuclear button, but Trump seemed the more immediate threat at the time, given his misuse of the bully pulpit to promote health hoaxes at the time.

It's funny that I'm still getting donor e-mails from the DNC and Harris-Walz campaigns, among others, despite being a registered independent for the past four years. Yes, I was an independent who voted for Biden after leaving the Democratic Party, though I had to hold my nose to do it. I did so because I thought that Trump's public health pronouncements were a risk to the actual health and safety of the public, and I didn't see anything that reckless from Biden, plus I had very few choices in Arizona. I never liked that he picked Harris as his running mate, and I felt uncomfortable with her being a heartbeat away from the Oval Office and the nuclear button, but Trump seemed the more immediate threat at the time, given his misuse of the bully pulpit to promote health hoaxes at the time.
i have yet to meet a "both sides" simpleton who does nothing but defend trump and talk shit about the dems. you're no different.

word is that:
New York top cop to resign amid an explosive federal corruption probe©AP

The news comes just days after the FBI seized Caban's phone as part of a probe into New York City corruption on Thursday. Federal agents also confiscated the cell phone of NYPD chief Raul Pintos and two precinct commanders in Queens and Manhattan.

The FBI swooped on Caban on the same day as the homes of several top aides of mayor Eric Adams were targeted by federal officials; deputy NYC mayor Phil Banks and Sheena Wright were also raided as part of a separate probe.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...4a1c9285ac47ffaa63fc42fb81162c&ei=151#image=4

Minnesotan restaurant owner whines to trump jnr. after his billboard publicly supporting trump loses him half his customers, asks he promote his GoFundMe page

“I have a digital billboard on the highway in Minnesota,” Brenycz wrote. “I need a repost from you for my pin post. I’ve lost half my business since publicly supporting.”

Brenycz appeared to be referring to a GoFundMe he launched to gather funds for the billboard.
“As many of you know after coming out and advertising for a political figure I am alienating a good percentage of customers,” he wrote on the GoFundMe, which had received $329 as of Tuesday evening.

“Many folks voting with feelings will just simply refuse to patronize my business because of my support,” Brenycz continued.

Trump Jr. told the restaurant owner he’d “try to check that out.”

“I haven’t seen it, but if I can find the post, I will check it out, appreciate the support,” the former president’s son said.
of course he will, of course ;)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...&cvid=304a1c9285ac47ffaa63fc42fb81162c&ei=223

this quote from the article reflects just how it really appears: the trump sprogs cashing in individually in the short term whilst leaving anyone else in the lurch

“This is a huge mistake,” Nic Carter, a Trump supporter and founding partner at the crypto-focused venture capital firm Castle Island Ventures, told Politico. “It looks like Trump’s inner circle is just cashing in on his recent embrace of crypto in a kind of naive way, and frankly it looks like they’re burning a lot of the good will that’s been built with the industry so far.”
if i recall from another article before, the trump offspring garnered something between 1 and 3 m dollars apiece over these charades.

Rainn Wilson Quits X Over 'Racist' Haitian Immigrant Misinformation Spread by Ted Cruz, JD Vance​

"Everyone was in on this horrific, racist, unsubstantiated lie simply to throw kerosene on the fire of immigrant hate and distrust," Wilson, who has a long history of charitable work in Haiti, said.

The actor also lamented the "fun" space that Twitter used to create for social media users before being handed over to "foam-at-the-mouth, tin-foil-hat right-wingers."

"Twitter used to be a fun place to post jokes for your friends and laugh at some memes and get some news as it unfolded. It is now an echo-chamber, cesspool of hate and misinformation. I'm out," Wilson wrote in text that accompanied his video announcement.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...1&cvid=415d7d582f6e42778026c71d5c91a136&ei=70

9/11... a day of remembrance, dignity and decorum

but trump fans yelling out 'donald! donald!' and 'we love you, donald!' as they attempt to get pics on their phones of the felon

Amid the solemn observance of the 9/11 anniversary, a video has surfaced showing a surprising display of support for former President Donald Trump. As President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Trump gathered at Ground Zero, Trump supporters were captured on film shouting “Donald! Donald!” and “We need you!”

https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump...9i59j69i57j0l7.6057j0j1&FORM=ANAB01&PC=EDGEDB

Last edited:
this is new... the AI pop-up isn't generally slow in offering information/opinions to the side of my search page, but today it seems strangely reluctant :D

1726090160468.png
lol

far-right conspiracy theorist who posted 9/11 was an inside job accompanied trump and ghouliani to the 9/11 memorial event.
Laura Loomer, a self-described “pro-white nationalist” and “proud Islamophobe,” accompanied Trump and J.D. Vance Wednesday to the annual service at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, and then to a fire station in lower Manhattan to meet with New York firefighters and commemorate those who died in the 9/11 attacks.

Loomer spent her time at Ground Zero Wednesday posting on X about how President Joe Biden “looked like death.”
https://newrepublic.com/post/185876/donald-trump-laura-loomer-9-11-memorial

*gags*

Back