The Person Below Me Game

What, you're genuinely missing out. It's so comfortable and convenient to sleep naked, and what do you mean you can't battle off intruders with your junk all wild and free? If I'm breaking into someone's house and I see a naked man charging at me, roaring at the top of his lungs, that's scary af

Fuck, does this mean I'm bored? Maybe.

TPBM wants to be naked right now.
I want to be naked if there is banging going on lol.. but for all other purposes I need to be dressed and ready. Nothing against nudity, especially women. But I prefer to be the sheepdog guarding the gate rather than the naked flock member.

TPBM has had to much coffee this morning

I want to be naked if there is banging going on lol.. but for all other purposes I need to be dressed and ready. Nothing against nudity, especially women. But I prefer to be the sheepdog guarding the gate rather than the naked flock member.

TPBM has had to much coffee this morning
Hey, sheep are some of the least naked animals out there most of the time. And honestly, unless you're wearing like body armor, what's a shirt and pants gonna do?

Not much of a coffee-drinker myself.

TPBM didn't have coffee this morning

Hey, sheep are some of the least naked animals out there most of the time. And honestly, unless you're wearing like body armor, what's a shirt and pants gonna do?

Not much of a coffee-drinker myself.

TPBM didn't have coffee this morning
You ever brawled in a parking lot naked? Shirts, pants and shoes will go a long way if youre rolling around in the rocks. And sheep are naked, just hairy. And apparently I have had way to much coffee 😇

TPBM likes to be on top

You ever brawled in a parking lot naked? Shirts, pants and shoes will go a long way if youre rolling around in the rocks. And sheep are naked, just hairy.
Never brawled naked on the rocks but they're are a huge pain for exhibitionists too :cathappy: But if you're, like, in your home, I think it's not as big of a deal, I can roll around the floor naked all I want

I do like being on top 🥰

TPBM likes to be on bottom

Never brawled naked on the rocks but they're are a huge pain for exhibitionists too :cathappy: But if you're, like, in your home, I think it's not as big of a deal, I can roll around the floor naked all I want

I do like being on top 🥰

TPBM likes to be on bottom
I do! I love watching!

TPBM likes to use mirrors.

Not accurate, I don't mind it but definitely don't love it 😉

TPBM will celebrate New Year's Eve wrapped in someone's arms 🤞

Back