The Pony Girls!

Merelan said:
Love her collar, the gold embroidered one.. Dang, need one of those.

I thought the same thing when I looked at that pic...

well... ok... after I noticed her very lovely breastesess :) Gawd would I just love to suckle on those for an hour or 5.

PBW

Yes, hot pic!

lol... there are some very physically strong women out there! At least strong enough to support a man's weight for several pics. The one that looks like a real workout is of the two (edited to add people, not sure of gender of the one riding - female I guess), one on the other's shoulders upright.

Being petite, and having a Domme who is literally more than several inches taller, and weighing quite a bit more... my first impression to actually being ridden was "ack!" - nothing personal, I promise. (I would likely be more of an "ant girl" in attempting to be ridden. Her knees would be at Her ears to keep Her long legs off the floor - it would not be a pretty picture ;))

Very erotic photographs though, last one particularly. :)

Last edited:
Well PB, you suckle and I will take the collar while you distract her.
Once again proving what a sweet gentleman you are.

Wait. That means you get all the fun.

Hmmm......

I never thought much about this fetish. Have to look into it a bit more. Couldn't have my sweet Mistress wanting something and I unable to provide.

Merelan said:
Well PB, you suckle and I will take the collar while you distract her.
Once again proving what a sweet gentleman you are.

Wait. That means you get all the fun.

Mmmm well, Merelan, we could always work out a deal where I move further south once you've aquired the collar, then you can suckle while I uhmm... FEAST! hehe.

It's easy to be a gentleman when you are doing something you like. :)

PBW

Back