The Public Comment Dilemma

RE: FLYGUY, Help me out

Fly, You want to hit on chicks or write poetry. I have found
the best way to get a woman's attention is tell her she's right.
If I have to listen about her day or hear her poetry just
to catch a glimpse of what makes the world go round I do it.
That's right FLY....I'm here to hear the ladies.

Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

flyguy69 said:
Because the girls are better poets?
Because you only understand girls' poetry?
Because reading a girl's poetry is a little bit like fucking her, and if you read and like a guys poetry it might make you gay?
Help me out, here.
Wow, a lot of guys have turned gay since they got to the poetry board. Has anyone told them? :)

Re: RE: FLYGUY, Help me out

sandspike said:
That works for me. ;)

Re: Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

WickedEve said:
Wow, a lot of guys have turned gay since they got to the poetry board. Has anyone told them? :)
I considered it, but found girl-on-girl sex so much more visually appealing I turned lesbian instead. The flesh dildo permanently affixed to my groin makes me popular at parties.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

flyguy69 said:
I considered it, but found girl-on-girl sex so much more visually appealing I turned lesbian instead. The flesh dildo permanently affixed to my groin makes me popular at parties.
Now you're a lesbian? Well, those red tights... you know... I kind of figured... never mind.

Re: RE: FLYGUY, Help me out

sandspike said:

One thing I am rarely accused of by the ladies in my life is being an attentive listener....:D

"Do you think these pants make ass look wide?"

"Damn straight, take 'em off....go nekkid...Then get over here and bring that superlube with ya..."

Re: Re: Re: RE: FLYGUY, Help me out

Lauren Hynde said:
He does have a point. :D

And the things he'd like to do with that point....

Re: Re: RE: FLYGUY, Help me out

The_Fool said:
One thing I am rarely accused of by the ladies in my life is being an attentive listener....:D

"Do you think these pants make ass look wide?"

"Damn straight, take 'em off....go nekkid...Then get over here and bring that superlube with ya..."
superlube? Isn't that the name of one of those car places? You know, one of those places you take your car and have... things... done to it. I don't know anything about cars. My daddy takes care of mine. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

WickedEve said:
Now you're a lesbian? Well, those red tights... you know... I kind of figured... never mind.
You figured I had goliath stuck down my pants?

Actually, I lost my left leg in a tragic leafblower accident. I now just put a shoe on the end of my penis and step carefully.

Don't get me excited or I'll kick you in the face.

Re: I GOT A Comment

sandspike said:
Who cares what people think. I don't read most of the stuff
here, if you ain't a girl ...I don't read you. If I have, it was a
mistake or a girl told me too. I'm shallow, vain, lazy, and only
comment on things I like. If I comment on your work that means
I like it. If I don't comment, it doesn't mean I hated it. It
means...who cares? ............Don't make this shit harder than
it is. Look back on threads started started over the years
fixing something that wasn't wrong. Those people aren't
here anymore. Go with the flow..... it's headed to the beach.

oh my God! HONESTY!!! Spike! I love it!

although I DO really like Flys idea "Because reading a girl's poetry is a little bit like fucking her"

makes me all tingly inside no wonder I cant concentrate-- with all that cerebral fucking!

but please, next time you read me tell me first so I can quick shave

we could get a tape of Spike whispering "Yes, dear, you are right. And you write such beautiful poetry. Yes you are right! I agree...."

and purrrrr I am curled on the edges at the very thought.

anna <--------- forplay read the title really really slowly

Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

annaswirls said:
oh my God! HONESTY!!! Spike! I love it!

although I DO really like Flys idea "Because reading a girl's poetry is a little bit like fucking her"

makes me all tingly inside no wonder I cant concentrate-- with all that cerebral fucking!

but please, next time you read me tell me first so I can quick shave

we could get a tape of Spike whispering "Yes, dear, you are right. And you write such beautiful poetry. Yes you are right! I agree...."

and purrrrr I am curled on the edges at the very thought.

anna <--------- forplay read the title really really slowly
Is the reverse true? Were all of your comments on my poetry just a cheap, lurid trick to get into my tights?

I feel so used.

And I like it.

:)

Re: Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

flyguy69 said:
Is the reverse true? Were all of your comments on my poetry just a cheap, lurid trick to get into my tights?

I feel so used.

And I like it.

:)

actually, for you to get out of them, I don't think there was any room for visitors.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I GOT A Comment

flyguy69 said:
Don't get me excited or I'll kick you in the face.
That could be interesting when my dentist asks how I lost a tooth.

We probably should just agree to disagree.

I disagree that you could do anything resembling a good job.

You have already taken one poem of an advanced and complex nature and broken it down like a novice. The fact that you do not admit that makes me question your sincerity, and makes you look like an attention whore.

And in doing so, you passed off sour grapes as critique, and tried to defend awkward statements by covering your tracks and turning people's eyes elsewhere, which also makes me question your veracity.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, and I have never questioned the matter or yours, although the brutal manner is not something I would ever condone.
The world is your oyster, so if you feel you could analyze the poem in question in a more comprehensive manner, that is your option. I'm sure many would appreciate alternative viewpoints, especially from someone with your experience.

Sack

loosen up sack baby, there is enough in here for everybody take off your tights and pull up a chair

:devil:

some people would say "my screws are loose"

nice website, AnnaSwirls, can I submit some of my Lit. poems for the Feb. 15th "edition"?

Sack:rose:

Re: some people would say "my screws are loose"

sack said:
nice website, AnnaSwirls, can I submit some of my Lit. poems for the Feb. 15th "edition"?

You have Lit poems? I must have overlooked them. Care to post a link? I'd love to take a look.

Syn :kiss:

thanks Tath

for the link.

i remember now.

I read Little Girl when jthserra reviewed it.

that one is very good.

Syn :kiss:

Re: some people would say "my screws are loose"

sack said:

Of course you may, anyone can. Just read the guidelines so you can see what I am looking for (in a perfect world :) )

King of Vague would make a good match, or the little girl one is nice too ( I want non-erotic stuff too :) )

edition, issue, what do I call it anyway? spring update I think would work better.

Back