The Ravishing of Constance -- incest, NC, historical/fantasy ... too many categories!

Chapter 14, in which Constance continues her lusty indulgences with the crew and has another encounter with Jean-Pierre, can be found here:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=70863

There's a weird glitch midway down the first page, the font size changing and then changing back. I've already sent an e-mail about it.

Thanks, "anonymous," for the latest feedback! ;)

Sabledrake

Thank you for your story I am a 73 year old man and it touched things that I thought were out of commision. Thank you.

re the ravishing of constance

I must tell you once again how very much i have enjoyed this story and have followed it through all 20 chapters and are only sorry it has come to an end and can only hope that you have some ideas for a second story if anyone reading this has not yet read it please do as you dont know what you are missing

Thank you, icebaby! I hope that someday I might have the time and strength for a sequel, since it would be fun to follow the adventures of the sisters on the high seas ;)

Sabledrake

I had to stop in and tell you another time how fabulous this story was Sable. You did an amazing job, and like Icebaby I looked forward to, and followed every upcoming chapter. I do hope that in the future you find the energy to write a sequel also,.. it'd be just as wonderful I'm sure.

Back