The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

"I haven't had enough to be certain, Desti." He began. And then, after a steady pull from his glass, his eyes sparked with mirth. "But I think I just might have."

The cards would keep them honest. There was something of a thrill in chance. In his life he'd come to find that it made all things equal. A man's plans were only so good as lady luck allowed for them to be in some regards. He'd found a great and earnest respect for it. And now, as she curled her fingers at the hem of her skirt and rose, he'd a great deal of gratitude as well.

There was something beautiful in how coy she'd chosen to be. The single heel clopping gently ontot he floor, laying heavily there despite the thin and delicate shape of it. Even without the heel he found her lean, coltish legs held a stunningly feminine shape. Reflexively, a rough hand curled into a large fist against the bar's edge. His eyes travelled the length of her little limb and then lifted to find her own. She knew exactly what she was doing.

And his appreciation doubled.

In turn, he tipped his drink to her and reached for a new card. "I've a taste for beautiful things but..." he paused, to flip the card and allow the Jack to lay upon the felt beside him. "I think there's something to be said for the old way, don't you?"
"Hmmm, something tells me L.I. that you have tasted a lot of things of the years and haven't found them wanting at all." She didn't resume her seat moving to lean against the table, perhaps a better angle to be at his closeness unnerved her. "Turn about is fair play and all I think you should draw fist this time." She reached for her glass and took another small sip. Tilting the glass away she licked her lips and bit her lower one once more watching.

When the Jack flipped over she laughed, "not a bad card really, but you did beat me last hand when I pulled the same... perhaps the Joker will be my fool and allow me to have a turn to gaze." Her hand paused over the deck as she let her eyes stay on his and before she pulled she stated, " I played this once before, slightly different rules... course I altered them a bit... he was easy to read."

She drew her card and flipped it, her eyes closed and she wrinkled her nose," maybe just maybe..." she chuckled a bit more and shrugged, "seems the card are definitely in the favor of the man with the plan.

Raising her right foot to the chair she leaned over a bit and slid both her hands to her leg along the black silk her fingers coursed perhaps attempting to draw along her leg once more and she plucked the shoe off and it to landed with a soft thud on the floor next to its twin.

"Hmmm, something tells me L.I. that you have tasted a lot of things of the years and haven't found them wanting at all." She didn't resume her seat moving to lean against the table, perhaps a better angle to be at his closeness unnerved her. "Turn about is fair play and all I think you should draw fist this time." She reached for her glass and took another small sip. Tilting the glass away she licked her lips and bit her lower one once more watching.

When the Jack flipped over she laughed, "not a bad card really, but you did beat me last hand when I pulled the same... perhaps the Joker will be my fool and allow me to have a turn to gaze." Her hand paused over the deck as she let her eyes stay on his and before she pulled she stated, " I played this once before, slightly different rules... course I altered them a bit... he was easy to read."

She drew her card and flipped it, her eyes closed and she wrinkled her nose," maybe just maybe..." she chuckled a bit more and shrugged, "seems the card are definitely in the favor of the man with the plan.

Raising her right foot to the chair she leaned over a bit and slid both her hands to her leg along the black silk her fingers coursed perhaps attempting to draw along her leg once more and she plucked the shoe off and it to landed with a soft thud on the floor next to its twin.
There was something about her standing there, stocking clad feet on the floor. All at once it seemed so much less a place of business and all the more *his* place. There was no effort to to veil the way his eyes walked along her. The admiration bold, and obvious, and masculine. He admired her backlit by that soft light as though it embraced her. The shadow she cast a faint and warming thing. His stare broken only as he rose in turn. The great dichtomy on display now. She, a delicate thing, dwarfed by the brutish shape of him. She drew, twisting some, and the Queen fell to the felt by her.

"A suitable card." He offered.

And then he leaned near. She smelled of spring and summer. She smelled of home. A scent so distinct it coaxed him to falter some, hesitating near, before he leaned closer and reached past her for the deck. Here, now, the air seemed as though it'd crackle and set to flame. The heat between them sharp and though they never touched he could all but feel the swell of her breasts and the taper of her little waist. The eight tumbled out across the felt in answer. Bouncing once and falling over, marking his defeat.

Silent, he lifted his hands and the rough stretch of his fingers went to work. Folding open the buttons of his vest - tailored grey wool. He drew it free and laid it out on a nearby chair. What followed, in turn, was his tie. Tugging it free and laying it, more accessibly, beside the vest. A glint fashioning itself in his eye as his stare turned to her once more.

"They're a set, really. One not much good without the other." His chivalry was limited. He never claimed it, either. Instead, he reached past her once again. Lingering this time so near his cheek was nearly against her own. The words a whisper against the curve of her ear as he flipped the card. "Nine. Nine lives? How many do you think I've already spent?"

Ish decided to drive in with his Ram 2500 Truck as it was a cloudy night, was bout to be dismal too. He parked his truck in the parking lot first row, a few feet away from the door. He opened his truck door, jumped out a bit.

The 5'4 Slightly muscular man was wearing a short sleeve button up shirt, with blue khakis and a pair of black square toe boots. His normal getup when he hits the town. He opened the door to the establishment walking in. He would then approach the bar. "So a Burlesque and Bordello, eh? I might spend my time here if it piques my interest." He said to himself and sat at the bar on a stool.

There was something about her standing there, stocking clad feet on the floor. All at once it seemed so much less a place of business and all the more *his* place. There was no effort to to veil the way his eyes walked along her. The admiration bold, and obvious, and masculine. He admired her backlit by that soft light as though it embraced her. The shadow she cast a faint and warming thing. His stare broken only as he rose in turn. The great dichtomy on display now. She, a delicate thing, dwarfed by the brutish shape of him. She drew, twisting some, and the Queen fell to the felt by her.

"A suitable card." He offered.

And then he leaned near. She smelled of spring and summer. She smelled of home. A scent so distinct it coaxed him to falter some, hesitating near, before he leaned closer and reached past her for the deck. Here, now, the air seemed as though it'd crackle and set to flame. The heat between them sharp and though they never touched he could all but feel the swell of her breasts and the taper of her little waist. The eight tumbled out across the felt in answer. Bouncing once and falling over, marking his defeat.

Silent, he lifted his hands and the rough stretch of his fingers went to work. Folding open the buttons of his vest - tailored grey wool. He drew it free and laid it out on a nearby chair. What followed, in turn, was his tie. Tugging it free and laying it, more accessibly, beside the vest. A glint fashioning itself in his eye as his stare turned to her once more.

"They're a set, really. One not much good without the other." His chivalry was limited. He never claimed it, either. Instead, he reached past her once again. Lingering this time so near his cheek was nearly against her own. The words a whisper against the curve of her ear as he flipped the card. "Nine. Nine lives? How many do you think I've already spent?"

I felt like a little girl again in that ever popular 'spin the bottle game' Only now it wouldn't be fumbling in the dark. It wouldn't be a few caressing hands and his mouth on mine. This was the real thing and it excited me.

He had a fresh approach I would give him that, he had been a perfect gentlemen so far to me. Had been engaging and had a sexiness about him that could spell trouble for the right girl. My mind went over all the possibilities and maybe I missed a few but damn if he didn't smell delicious. She could feel the heat of his skin without even touching him and she felt her pulse hike up another degree.

She moved to rest her hip against the table while he stood so still and she reached for the deck her movements drawing her a bit closer still and her finger slid along the deck the cool vinyl doing nothing to fix the heat of the room. The card drawn and turned tossed on the table as she parted her lips to caress his own ear this time, "Seems the queen of darkness wants to see more..." Her lower lip once more was set between her teeth and she took a deep breath to watch him as he had another article to remove.

I felt like a little girl again in that ever popular 'spin the bottle game' Only now it wouldn't be fumbling in the dark. It wouldn't be a few caressing hands and his mouth on mine. This was the real thing and it excited me.

He had a fresh approach I would give him that, he had been a perfect gentlemen so far to me. Had been engaging and had a sexiness about him that could spell trouble for the right girl. My mind went over all the possibilities and maybe I missed a few but damn if he didn't smell delicious. She could feel the heat of his skin without even touching him and she felt her pulse hike up another degree.

She moved to rest her hip against the table while he stood so still and she reached for the deck her movements drawing her a bit closer still and her finger slid along the deck the cool vinyl doing nothing to fix the heat of the room. The card drawn and turned tossed on the table as she parted her lips to caress his own ear this time, "Seems the queen of darkness wants to see more..." Her lower lip once more was set between her teeth and she took a deep breath to watch him as he had another article to remove.

God, the soft curve of her lip looked so salacious pinned between her white teeth. All at once there was a new, fresh girlishness to her. Hints of a youth spent with stolen kisses under kitchen windows and the rush of sneaking out in the dead of night. It was easy to imagine being the boy she ran to. The only women he'd ever known to worry their lip like that were the romantics whose passion for life could come bursting from them in the moment. He felt a knot form in his belly. The sudden, sharp bite of want followed by the quickening of his pulse. On the surface nothing had changed. Nothing at all.

But within, in the tumult of his desires, visions of them tangled formed and held themselves within reach of his thoughts.

He stepped out of his shoes steadily. Leaving them laced. Toeing the heel of each, one at a time, before nudging them beneath the table and out of the way. Here a subtle distinction played out between the pair. She, a wild spontaneity with her stilletos dropped carelessly upon the short-pile carpet. He, controlled. Precise. His shoes tucked beneath the table together.

He did not retreat from her. Not now. Not when she smelled so good. The sweet, sultry power of it digging hooks into him and not letting him retreat. Not now. And so he remained. Aware, somehow, that they were bound together already in the moment. Her voice a silky caress along the shell of his ear. Enough to stir him. Tightening his slacks as his body responded. Potent and aware of the sultry promise lingering unspoken.

He flipped his card.

The Ace of Hearts. A victory. Visions of her drawing the black cotton over her head flickering in his thoughts before the practical certainty of her drawing a stocking free won out. A shame, really, given he'd a desire to see where the stockings ended. At thigh? Barely above the knee? These were the thoughts of a man long desiring his indulgences. These were thoughts interrupted as she flipped her dark ace onto the felt beside his own.

"A tie." He said. Surprise subtly injecting into his tone. "We both win. Or neither wins. I prefer the former."

God, the soft curve of her lip looked so salacious pinned between her white teeth. All at once there was a new, fresh girlishness to her. Hints of a youth spent with stolen kisses under kitchen windows and the rush of sneaking out in the dead of night. It was easy to imagine being the boy she ran to. The only women he'd ever known to worry their lip like that were the romantics whose passion for life could come bursting from them in the moment. He felt a knot form in his belly. The sudden, sharp bite of want followed by the quickening of his pulse. On the surface nothing had changed. Nothing at all.

But within, in the tumult of his desires, visions of them tangled formed and held themselves within reach of his thoughts.

He stepped out of his shoes steadily. Leaving them laced. Toeing the heel of each, one at a time, before nudging them beneath the table and out of the way. Here a subtle distinction played out between the pair. She, a wild spontaneity with her stilletos dropped carelessly upon the short-pile carpet. He, controlled. Precise. His shoes tucked beneath the table together.

He did not retreat from her. Not now. Not when she smelled so good. The sweet, sultry power of it digging hooks into him and not letting him retreat. Not now. And so he remained. Aware, somehow, that they were bound together already in the moment. Her voice a silky caress along the shell of his ear. Enough to stir him. Tightening his slacks as his body responded. Potent and aware of the sultry promise lingering unspoken.

He flipped his card.

The Ace of Hearts. A victory. Visions of her drawing the black cotton over her head flickering in his thoughts before the practical certainty of her drawing a stocking free won out. A shame, really, given he'd a desire to see where the stockings ended. At thigh? Barely above the knee? These were the thoughts of a man long desiring his indulgences. These were thoughts interrupted as she flipped her dark ace onto the felt beside his own.

"A tie." He said. Surprise subtly injecting into his tone. "We both win. Or neither wins. I prefer the former."
Ish decided to turn and hear two people playing a card game of chance. "Sounds like fun, mind if I join in? Or is it only for "Members Only?"" He asked the person who was winning the game against the vixen he was playing with.

The interested man was very interested in wanting to play a card game of chance, or a plain chat since he was quiet and alone wanting a drink and some company.

He flipped his card.

She watched him strip and chuckled when he gave her both shoes instead of drawing it out as she had done, would she keep getting twofers or would it become more serious now. The amount of clothing was dwindling, but was it more in her favor then his...

When he came in close once more it was like coming home, warm comfortable and inviting. Someplace to rest your head and feel like the weight of the world couldn't crash here. And she sighed softly her eyes lifting to his own waiting for his draw on the card.

When he had drawn that Ace she was certain she was one more article less and then the her Ace came up as she looked up at him the fire in his eyes almost had her in cinders. She was loving the game that they were playing. Yes it was arousing and yes it was indeed delicious to have the man in so near so close that the smell of him became her air. Se reached out and let her hand hover over the top of the deck of cards and pulled the jack of diamonds.

She couldn't move away from his pull, it was like being at the center of a whirlwind, only the center was a quiet stillness that center around the air they breathed. Watching him pull the 10 of diamonds licked a flame of desire along her thighs that made her shift a bit against the table, hoping he couldn't sense the desire building.

She watched him strip and chuckled when he gave her both shoes instead of drawing it out as she had done, would she keep getting twofers or would it become more serious now. The amount of clothing was dwindling, but was it more in her favor then his...

When he came in close once more it was like coming home, warm comfortable and inviting. Someplace to rest your head and feel like the weight of the world couldn't crash here. And she sighed softly her eyes lifting to his own waiting for his draw on the card.

When he had drawn that Ace she was certain she was one more article less and then the her Ace came up as she looked up at him the fire in his eyes almost had her in cinders. She was loving the game that they were playing. Yes it was arousing and yes it was indeed delicious to have the man in so near so close that the smell of him became her air. Se reached out and let her hand hover over the top of the deck of cards and pulled the jack of diamonds.

She couldn't move away from his pull, it was like being at the center of a whirlwind, only the center was a quiet stillness that center around the air they breathed. Watching him pull the 10 of diamonds licked a flame of desire along her thighs that made her shift a bit against the table, hoping he couldn't sense the desire building.
The interruption drew his attention. But, pointedly, he didn't pull from her. Infact, as he looked over his shoulder to the newcomer (@HornyIsh69 ), he abruptly laid both of his hands on the delicate arch of her rounded hips. An instinct. Something primal. Buried deep down the instinct manifested itself with the strong, gentle way his broad palms took hold of her as though she might slip away if he weren't to hold her. And their game wasn't over.

"I'm afraid we've a bit of a wager going." He said. Then, with a subtle tuck of his chin towards the door. "DW and the others are downstairs, though. Mind closing the door on the way out?"

The man's departure, and the sound of the door closing in his wake, he looked back to her. She'd won again. And so, standing right before her, his hands began their steady work. The buttons of the Oxford parting one after another. Steady, and sure, under calloused fingers that moved with a dexterity their roughened condition didn't suggest he'd had. When, at last, he pulled it free. Shrugging it off to reveal a body sculpted by work, for work, and an admitted hint of vanity. Slabs of corded, hardened muscle on a broad-shouldered frame. Dark ink over his chest. A military insignia. Dates. All bounded by a Celtic Crucifix.

"You won that card." He offered. His hands returned. This time, though, they did not reclaim her hips. They landed on the card table on either side of her. Framing her, abruptly, in the space between his rugged arms. The heat between them cut through the cool that had come with his shirt's departure. It was tossed lazily onto another, nearby chair. And still, he leaned into her. Only this time his cheek brushed her own. The dark, short beard that was well-kept brushing her silken jawline before he leaned in and, this time, he offered his words directly against the delicate shell of her ear.

"The Aces. I propose we resolve it with an agreement. A condition. Each of it places on the other's undressing. My condition is that your stockings stay on until the very end. What do you say to that?"

The interruption drew his attention. But, pointedly, he didn't pull from her. Infact, as he looked over his shoulder to the newcomer (@HornyIsh69 ), he abruptly laid both of his hands on the delicate arch of her rounded hips. An instinct. Something primal. Buried deep down the instinct manifested itself with the strong, gentle way his broad palms took hold of her as though she might slip away if he weren't to hold her. And their game wasn't over.

"I'm afraid we've a bit of a wager going." He said. Then, with a subtle tuck of his chin towards the door. "DW and the others are downstairs, though. Mind closing the door on the way out?"
Ish felt a bit dismayed when the man said no to him and then said another portion of the party is downstairs though, he shrugged and accepted the declination from the gentleman. "Sorry, just wanna try to fit in here. Guess I'm allowed only downstairs, eh?" He said to himself and began to go downstairs, closing the door.

"Great, 5 minutes here and I get zero action here. What's there to do around this stupid place? I really wanted to gamble or gamble playing pool. God this place is deader than my aunt's wake." Ish said to himself since he wasn't really fitting in here downstairs. It felt a bit deader than a morgue but he just sat down and muttered to himself.

Last edited:
Ish felt a bit dismayed when the man said no to him and then said another portion of the party is downstairs though, he shrugged and accepted the declination from the gentleman. "Sorry, just wanna try to fit in here. Guess I'm allowed only downstairs, eh?" He said to himself and began to go downstairs, closing the door.

"Great, 5 minutes here and I get zero action here. What's there to do around this stupid place? I really wanted to gamble or gamble playing pool. God this place is deader than my aunt's wake." Ish said to himself since he wasn't really fitting in here downstairs. It felt a bit deader than a morgue but he just sat down and muttered to himself.
A low dangerous growl rumbled from him as he looked up from his seat with DW, rising to stand his booted feet thud on the wood flooring as he moves towards Ish, his black amber eyes gaze hard down at the young male, his wolf hearing having picked up the words that had been spoke from the kids lips, and angered him

"We are not yet open for business bud, we only just finished refurbishing this establishment, we are still hiring staff and sorting out suppliers, if you are looking for a job im sure there are plenty of things you are capable of doing, but your attitude leaves a lot to be desired, you are welcome to explore all you want but we ask thst you respect the privacy of people in the VIP areas unless invited"

A heavily muscled arm leaned on the bar, his 6ft 7 height towering over the male, "now i just got hired as the bouncer here and have no issues bouncing you like a basketball outta here, so the decision is yours, learn some manors, and be nice, or find yourself in the mud, *

Motioning to the bartender *drink?" He asked

A low dangerous growl rumbled from him as he looked up from his seat with DW, rising to stand his booted feet thud on the wood flooring as he moves towards Ish, his black amber eyes gaze hard down at the young male, his wolf hearing having picked up the words that had been spoke from the kids lips, and angered him

"We are not yet open for business bud, we only just finished refurbishing this establishment, we are still hiring staff and sorting out suppliers, if you are looking for a job im sure there are plenty of things you are capable of doing, but your attitude leaves a lot to be desired, you are welcome to explore all you want but we ask thst you respect the privacy of people in the VIP areas unless invited"

A heavily muscled arm leaned on the bar, his 6ft 7 height towering over the male, "now i just got hired as the bouncer here and have no issues bouncing you like a basketball outta here, so the decision is yours, learn some manors, and be nice, or find yourself in the mud, *

Motioning to the bartender *drink?" He asked
"Oh, I'm not looking for a fight or kick somebody's ass right now. But I may want to be hired as a bouncer." Ish said to him since he was anxious to take a job. "And I will not take any other job, I will take a bouncer job only." Ish said saying standing his own ground and wasn't afraid of anything. "Besides I am the type'a guy who wants to fit in, rather than being an outsider." He then looked up to the bouncer. "Also, I may want a job as a bouncer."

"Oh, I'm not looking for a fight or kick somebody's ass right now. But I may want to be hired as a bouncer." Ish said to him since he was anxious to take a job. "And I will not take any other job, I will take a bouncer job only." Ish said saying standing his own ground and wasn't afraid of anything. "Besides I am the type'a guy who wants to fit in, rather than being an outsider." He then looked up to the bouncer. "Also, I may want a job as a bouncer."

"Well. If you want to be a bouncer that would make me your Boss, and DW is my boss, its her decision so youll have to interview with her, drink?"

"Well. If you want to be a bouncer that would make me your Boss, and DW is my boss, its her decision so youll have to interview with her, drink?"
"Drink? I might have to take you up on that. Perhaps might have a damn good lunch with that." Ish said smiling and would take him up on his offer.

"Also, how does one get promoted here? Sorry for asking like a million questions. Cause I might wanna be a boss too but I rather not get my feet wet just getting here 5-10 minutes ago." He said to himself being a bit frank on his declarations.

"Drink? I might have to take you up on that. Perhaps might have a damn good lunch with that." Ish said smiling and would take him up on his offer.

"Also, how does one get promoted here? Sorry for asking like a million questions. Cause I might wanna be a boss too but I rather not get my feet wet just getting here 5-10 minutes ago." He said to himself being a bit frank on his declarations.
*his lips twitched the briefest moment as he nodded to the bartender who poured two glasses of bourbon and he slid one to Ish before downing his in one swallow*

Like i said, hiring is up to DW, she can tell ya more, i just returned to this establisment myself

*he canted his head towards DW'a office*

"I'll just wait till she comes in." Ish said to himself and began to sip his bourbon to enjoy his afternoon here. No matter the answer, being yes or no. Or if she gives him a different job here, he wouldn't really complain. He was just here, drinking it with the bouncer.

"I'll just wait till she comes in." Ish said to himself and began to sip his bourbon to enjoy his afternoon here. No matter the answer, being yes or no. Or if she gives him a different job here, he wouldn't really complain. He was just here, drinking it with the bouncer.
*nodding as the man settles down and finally begins to relax he offers a hand*

Logan Darkhome, wolf shifter, you see claws come out, run *he smirks some* pleasure to meet ya youngin

*nodding as the man settles down and finally begins to relax he offers a hand*

Logan Darkhome, wolf shifter, you see claws come out, run *he smirks some* pleasure to meet ya youngin
*He took his hand and shakes his hand while sipping his own drink.*

"Ish Roseblazer, human outlaw biker, businessman, Mercenary. All that jazz. *He smiles a bit too* charmed."

She had a busy morning, once a certain someone let her out of the furs. Receiving stock and checking it against the manifest, getting it all put away. Several of the more expensive bottles she stocked in the private rooms. There were flowers for her sister from her partner "in crime" who ran this establishment and Rain made sure to get those into water for DW... the scent was just beautiful, much like her sister.

Making her way out of the back room, brushing back a stray strand of her dark hair that had managed to escape her braid, she finds Logan and a stranger, sitting at the bar. Quiet steps takes her behind that bar and up to the both of them, and with a nod of her head and that sweet smile Logan knew so well, she leaned onto the shiney, polished surface... "Need a refill Gents?" ... her voice was low, melodic, dark eyes moving from one to the other.

She had a busy morning, once a certain someone let her out of the furs. Receiving stock and checking it against the manifest, getting it all put away. Several of the more expensive bottles she stocked in the private rooms. There were flowers for her sister from her partner "in crime" who ran this establishment and Rain made sure to get those into water for DW... the scent was just beautiful, much like her sister.

Making her way out of the back room, brushing back a stray strand of her dark hair that had managed to escape her braid, she finds Logan and a stranger, sitting at the bar. Quiet steps takes her behind that bar and up to the both of them, and with a nod of her head and that sweet smile Logan knew so well, she leaned onto the shiney, polished surface... "Need a refill Gents?" ... her voice was low, melodic, dark eyes moving from one to the other.
*the scent that wafted to him had his gaze swinging to hwr with heated intensity as he nodded pushing his empty glass towards her*

Thanks babe

Ish raised his hand up a bit as he finished his drink and then said. "Yeah, hit me with another drink please, ma'am." He said to her smiling big.

Rain let her eyes linger in his for a long, long moment, as she reached for his glass. The tips of her slender fingers brushed along his stronger, thicker ones, the lightest of touches, yet almost very intimate, a smile curling her moist lips.

She turns her gaze to the other, still smiling sweetly, with a nod. "Absolutely"...

She moves both glasses to her side of the bar, letting them sit at the edge, and turns, reaching for the Old Grand Dad 114 Proof Bourbon, and a moment later, both are filled with the smooth amber liquid... Setting the bottle down, she slides Ish's drink back over to him, again with a nod and a warm smile.. "for you, Sir"

Turning her dark eye'd gaze, she moves Logan's over to him, but as he reaches for it, she clasps his large hand in her own, bringing it to her lips, and lays a warm, wet kiss to his palm, the tip of her tongue tracing the lines within, a teasing look in her eyes..

"For you.. Logan"

Rain let her eyes linger in his for a long, long moment, as she reached for his glass. The tips of her slender fingers brushed along his stronger, thicker ones, the lightest of touches, yet almost very intimate, a smile curling her moist lips.

She turns her gaze to the other, still smiling sweetly, with a nod. "Absolutely"...

She moves both glasses to her side of the bar, letting them sit at the edge, and turns, reaching for the Old Grand Dad 114 Proof Bourbon, and a moment later, both are filled with the smooth amber liquid... Setting the bottle down, she slides Ish's drink back over to him, again with a nod and a warm smile.. "for you, Sir"

Turning her dark eye'd gaze, she moves Logan's over to him, but as he reaches for it, she clasps his large hand in her own, bringing it to her lips, and lays a warm, wet kiss to his palm, the tip of her tongue tracing the lines within, a teasing look in her eyes..

"For you.. Logan"
Ish appreciated the drink sliding to him, and nodded. "Feel free to call me Ish." He smiled at her and then went back to sipping his drink slowly to enjoy the drink and the afternoon.

"Nice to meet you, Ish.. I am called Rain... does Ish stand for anything? Just curious.. "

She turned while listening, to place the Bourbon back on the shelf, but a lower one, leaving it handy in case another round is required.

She placed her papers on her desk. So, that went well. Logan was her bouncer. The last position that needed filling, just had been. As the club started to become more popular, they would need more personnel and she would deal with it then. Looking around the office for a moment, her eyes fell on the red roses and made her smile. Ice was quality. No doubt. She’d have to remember to thank him properly later. Voices were coming through the slightly open office door and curiosity sent her to go look. She stood in the doorway a moment then her heels could be heard tapping across the floor as she approached those at the bar. Rain looked up and DW winked at her.

“What’s this about someone looking for a job?” She asked as she came up behind Logan. Her green eyes zeroed in on a young man standing at the bar, having a drink with Logan.

They hadn’t even been introduced yet and the man got a laser focused look from her after he spoke.

“….But I may want to be hired as a bouncer…..And I will not take any other job, I will take a bouncer job only…..Besides I am the type'a guy who wants to fit in, rather than being an outsider.”

She nodded to Rain for a drink. Her usual was a shot of tequila.

“ Well, that’s not how you’re going to fit in around here, Mister. Making demands when you haven’t been around here for very long, will get you nowhere and neither will busting into a private scene like you did. Yes, I saw it. We have cameras in our poker room. I just happened to see you go upstairs and I knew there were only two others up there so I wound the tape back. So, you want to fit in? Figure out how you’re going to do that then come back and see me about a job. As for promotions, young stud, you have to earn them and they don’t come easy here.”

DW raised her shot glass in salute to Rain and downed the shot. She set the empty shot glass on the bar top.

“Now, if you all will excuse me, while the other Boss is away playing, I need to finish up some paperwork.”

"For you.. Logan"

He smiled as he watched her ass sway as she moved around the bar, his amber gaze heated on her as she slid ish his drink then looked at him, her eyes meeting his as she took his hand, his expression softening as he looked at his mate, a soft growl rumbling he traced his fingers along her chin

"Thanks babe"

Back