The Sonya Massey murder by Deputy Sean Grayson

And this is from someone who thought Chauvin was innocent and good riddance to George Floyd

🙄

Chloe “Chicongo” Tzang should probably listen to someone (me) who did work in SPS for maaaaaany years, had the same classification as a Deputy Sheriff, and was trained in the same use of force continuum:

Derek Chauvin did nearly everything WRONG, and he WAS guilty of EVERYTHING he was charged with - due to:

The pronged placement of George Floyd on his stomach, handcuffed behind his back, Chauvin’s knee placed on George Floyd’s neck, Chauvin resting his weight on George Floyd’s neck, Chauvin resisting suggestion to place George Floyd in a side recovery position when it was apparent he was struggling to breathe, Chauvin not rendering aid when it became apparent that George Floyd was not breathing and non-responsive, etc, etc.

🤬

The fact that Chauvin, his partners, and the department tried to cover up the crime doesn’t help matters.

🤬

And of course the fact that Chauvin (and his police union) was a Trump supporter might explain Chauvin’s actions, because Trump encouraged cops to abuse handcuffed individuals in police custody not that long before Chauvin (a Trump supporter) did exactly that.

🤬

But George Floyd was a drug using scary black man, so Chloe “Chicongo” Tzang thinks Derek Chauvin (an abusive white cop) wasn’t treated fairly.

🤬

Flower pots typically have a hole in them. Was the pot pissing all over her head? Why was a flower pot full of water? This whole story has holes in it. :)
Apparently there is video so eventually it will be shown. I will not watch it.

Trump gets shot at and other than some social media outrage, all is peaceful.

Something happens to the left cue violence, looting and destruction.

Also, if there is anything really to this story, gee, what a coincidence that not long before the election the Dems come up with a 'racial' event to remind all those black slaves why they need to keep voting for them.

But their base will buy in like they always do because animals love to be animals.

The bottom line is she complied with the Aryan officer's commands and got shot to death as a result.
As usual, a white person killing a black person makes you so happy you do the Hitler Stomp.
You are quite the racist dipshit, aren't you?

Not to defend the actions of the deputy but it is unclear what her intentions were while holding the pot of boiling water and what was her proximity to the deputies? Is it known that she had put down the pot? Rob, your account calls it a flower pot of water, not a pot full of boiling water as the article states.
There's no defending the murderous officer, no matter how hard you try while trying to say that you're not defending the murderer.

Stun? One to the leg?

Nah, put one right between that darkie's eyes, Reichguide.

Also, if there is anything really to this story, gee, what a coincidence that not long before the election the Dems come up with a 'racial' event to remind all those black slaves why they need to keep voting for them.

But their base will buy in like they always do because animals love to be animals.

🙄

Lovescrap68 is seriously comparing the reaction when a deranged white quasi-right-wing-fame-seeking-Libertarian-raised-gun-nut takes a pot shot at Trump with an AR style weapon from distance, to the reaction when a racist white cops summarily executes a black person up close and personal???

Seriously???

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

Last edited:
🙄

Lovescrap68! is seriously comparing the reaction when a deranged white quasi-right-wing-fame-seeking-Libertarian-raised-gun-nut taking a pot shot at Trump with an AR style weapon from distance, to the reaction when a racist white cops summarily executes a black person up close and personal???

Seriously???

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!
One of his many fictions.

Just watched the video and it was exactly what I expected.

If anybody thinks cops are qualified (trained and mentally / psychologically equipped) to deal with people with a mental illness after watching that video, then I don’t know what to say. (Especially "bad" cops.)

I will say that Sonya Massey may very well have been thinking about flinging that boiling water at that "bad" cop, ( the “ I’ll rebuke you in the name of Jesus comment” was disturbing considering she was holding a pot of steaming hot water.), but the "bad" cop’s words and actions were escalatory. Also: Sonya Massey seemed to be in the process of acquiescing (saying “I’m sorry” after the "bad" cop threatened to shoot her in the “fucking face”) right before the "bad" cop lost his shit and murdered her with extreme prejudice.

🤬

I could go point by point through all the mistakes both cops made leading up to the shooting, (when it was painfully obvious that they were dealing with an individual with a mental disease or defect), but that would get into the weeds and might result in a debate I don’t want to have.

Ultimately: What a tragedy and absolute shame that such a preventable event was basically set up to happen. The whole system is set up for failure.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

Last edited:
Was there a riot? :)
Nope. Some mighty disappointed ammosexuals. BLM AND the NAACP showed up, no riot.

Did you see the post-shooting video when Killer Officer Grayson finally decided to turn on his body cam (AFTER the deed was done of course), he walked up to a group of six other officers at the crime scene and each of them turned and walked away in a different direction. Seen a few shooting videos, never saw anything like this....it shows even the "thin blue line" had limits.

Just watched the video and it was exactly what I expected.

If anybody thinks cops are qualified (trained and mentally / psychologically equipped) to deal with people with a mental illness after watching that video, then I don’t know what to say. (Especially "bad" cops.)

I will say that Sonya Massey may very well have been thinking about flinging that boiling water at that "bad" cop, ( the “ I’ll rebuke you in the name of Jesus comment” was disturbing considering she was holding a pot of steaming hot water.), but the "bad" cop’s words and actions were escalatory. Also: Sonya Massey seemed to be in the process of acquiescing (saying “I’m sorry” after the "bad" cop threatened to shoot her in the “fucking face”) right before the "bad" cop lost his shit and murdered her with extreme prejudice.

🤬

I could go point by point through all the mistakes both cops made leading up to the shooting, (when it was painfully obvious that they were dealing with an individual with a mental disease or defect), but that would get into the weeds and might result in a debate I don’t want to have.

Ultimately: What a tragedy and absolute shame that such a preventable event was basically set up to happen. The whole system is set up for failure.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!
I'd read the initial accounts (from whence I got the "flowerpot" misinformation btw...I am shamed of course) but finally found the actual video last night.

The killer cop seemed "normal" at first but he escalated from warning-to-killshot in less than 10 seconds. He WANTED an excuse to kill her. The fact that he chose not to activate his body camera prior to entering her apartment indicates intent.

I understand the concept of "qualified immunity" but this strikes me as a case of aggravated murder. I suspect the prosecutors will accept a plea bargain of voluntary manslaughter. I hope I'm wrong on this, too.

we can only be thankful the other cop DID have his cam activated, or else her family may never have known the truth of the situation.

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Sonya Massey ducked and apologized to an Illinois sheriff’s deputy seconds before he shot the Black woman three times in her home, with one fatal blow to the head, as seen in body camera video released Monday.

An Illinois grand jury indicted former Sangamon County Sheriff’s Deputy Sean Grayson, 30, who is white, last week. He has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct.

the lying sack of shot told other cops Sonya was 'coming at him with a pot of boiling water' and had tried to stop his partner getting medical aid for her.

After Grayson shot her, Grayson discouraged his partner from grabbing a medical kit to save her.

“You can go get it, but that’s a headshot,” he said. “There’s nothing you can do, man.”

He added: “What else do we do? I’m not taking hot (expletive) boiling water to the (expletive) face”

Noting that Massey was still breathing, he relented and said he would get his kit, too. The other deputy said, “We can at least try to stop the bleeding.”

Grayson told responding police, “She had boiling water and came at me, with boiling water. She said she was going to rebuke me in the name of Jesus and came at me with boiling water.”

he's been fired, charged and imprisoned till trial

https://apnews.com/article/illinois-police-shooting-911-murder-7a1b433183933ca94f266c0f90753a33

I am amazed that a prosecutor...ANY prosecutor....would file a first-degree murder charge against an on-duty police officer.

I cannot recall any other situation in my life where a police officer was charged with that whilst on duty. It's just unheard of.

I've also never seen a police department as a whole completely disavow themselves of an officer's misconduct.

The state of Illinois outlawed the death penalty in 2011, so the maximum sentence Grayson could get if convicted is life without the possibility of parole.

The bodycam footage of the other officer seems to me to make for an easy conviction on the charge.

I am amazed that a prosecutor...ANY prosecutor....would file a first-degree murder charge against an on-duty police officer.

I cannot recall any other situation in my life where a police officer was charged with that whilst on duty. It's just unheard of.

I've also never seen a police department as a whole completely disavow themselves of an officer's misconduct.

The state of Illinois outlawed the death penalty in 2011, so the maximum sentence Grayson could get if convicted is life without the possibility of parole.

The bodycam footage of the other officer seems to me to make for an easy conviction on the charge.
Beings it happened in Springfield you can bet one of the first calls was to Pritzker. Don't need no protest songs about Springfield on the radio. :)

EDITED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. DON'T APPROVE? CALL SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A DAMN

The Backstory:

A skittish, paranoid 36 year old Black woman (race is important here) called 911 because there was a prowler on the premise. Sheriff's patrol deputies arrived almost immediately, two deputies entered her house, found the terrified lady holding a flowerpot full of water as a weapon over her head defensively. Deputy Sean Grayson drew his pistol and yelled at her to put the flower pot down and keep her hands where he could see them.

She complied immediately, apologizing as she put the flowerpot down, and Grayson, who is White, goes full-Kyle-Rittenhouse and fires three rounds, one round right between the lady's eyes, killing her immediately. The other deputy (race unknown) loses his composure and screams "WTF did you do THAT for? I'm going to get the medical kit!" Grayson says something to the effect "Nah, don't bother, she's dead".

All of this is on both deputies body cameras.

The press gets ahold of the story and asks to see the body cam footage. Not gonna happen sez the Sheriff. It would make the public angry towards the police and upset her relatives. (Gee, ya think?)

The dead lady's parents contact the lawyer who represented Breonna Taylor and George Floyd, Ben Crump, and get access to the body camera footage. They are horrified. The family announced Friday that it will release the footage to the general public on Monday at 10 a.m.

The sheriff throws the murderous deputy under the bus, says thats not how we do things around here.

Local prosecutor reviews footage and brings FIRST DEGREE MURDER charges against Deputy Grayson. Grayson was arraigned in court this past week and asks for bond because, y'know, it's not safe for an officer of the law to be held in jail.

Bond? Judge essentially says "no way in hell, this is first degree murder".

Hope the governor of Illinois calls out the National Guard. I suspect it's going to be very very ugly in Springfield Illinois on Monday.

Sangamon County deputy indicted for murder in the shooting of Sonya Massey denied bail

Just for the record, I actually agree with you. Thanks to Presidents Clinton, Obama and Biden, police have been propagandized with so much BS that they are outgunned by the criminals that they are paranoid. Justine Damond is another example.

You are quite the racist dipshit, aren't you?
Yep

: )

Just for the record, I actually agree with you. Thanks to Presidents Clinton, Obama and Biden, police have been propagandized with so much BS that they are outgunned by the criminals that they are paranoid. Justine Damond is another example.
The turning point in American Police History occurred on February 28, 1977 during the North Hollywood Shootout.
Police showed up for a bank robbery to face two heavily armed, heavily armored bank robbers.
The police were clearly outmatched, even though they eventually managed by sheer force of numbers to kill both suspects.

Every since then, the long-standing police motto of "To Protect and to Serve" has morphed into "Look at all my kewl gear" and police have regarded all civilians as potential criminals since then.

This is a key reason why police have forfeited the assumption of respect in society today due to their emphasis on "protecting themselves as Job 1, errything else is secondary".

The turning point in American Police History occurred on February 28, 1977 during the North Hollywood Shootout.
Police showed up for a bank robbery to face two heavily armed, heavily armored bank robbers.
The police were clearly outmatched, even though they eventually managed by sheer force of numbers to kill both suspects.

Every since then, the long-standing police motto of "To Protect and to Serve" has morphed into "Look at all my kewl gear" and police have regarded all civilians as potential criminals since then.

This is a key reason why police have forfeited the assumption of respect in society today due to their emphasis on "protecting themselves as Job 1, errything else is secondary".
In the 20s and 30s the mobs were armed with machineguns.:rolleyes:

Back