The what it feels like thread....

lovetoread said:

I had to look up what a tawse was.

:rolleyes: I am such a dweeb.

MissT,if I may ask, what happens afterward?

Pain?

Soreness?

Anything?

Sometimes a bit of soreness, is all. The sort of soreness that is a reminder of an exquisite experience.

To date, I have only found one or two little things painful, and neither of them had to do with floggers, spankings etc.

But remember, we are all individuals. As such, it may not be the same for others.

BTW, I am not a masochist and therefore, pain just woudlnt' do it for me. Intense sensation does.

Ah I want to feel the sensations too.

I want to see how far I can go,but He doesnt like the pain play.

I am not going to push him about it though. I am going to study and get myself a bit more knowledgable and then leave the books out so he can see them.

lovetoread said:

I am not going to push him about it though. I am going to study and get myself a bit more knowledgable and then leave the books out so he can see them.

a very subtle way indeed of expressing your desires Lovetoread.
Also very smart on your part to gain the knowledge of what you want to invest into. You should know the aspects of what your going through as well as Your Dom to understand. I commend you for you idea!

lovetoread said:

A common problem.:(

lovetoread said:

You in the beginning Himself was like that. He really doesn't like the pain stuff at all and he is appalled at some of the photos we saw... you know the ones with the subs with bruises all over them.

I do like somethings... but I am not a big pain slut... and gradually over time we have worked on this issue together. The one thing that I think I am very lucky with Himself is that we talk so much afterward about what transpired. He is truly interested in what my needs are and he works on that.

It is funny we were playing one day and he said something about seeing how much I could take... and he hit me with the flogger harder and harder... and when he was through he asked me if he got close to how much I could take and I had to tell him. Now a couple of weeks later we were playing and he had stepped up the intensity and I could not take it. It is like that for me. Sometimes I can take more than others.

Floggers

My sub is a true pain slut so I didn't believe him when he said I'd enjoy a flogger on my back. I HATE any type of pain but I love having my back itched; the harder the better.

I reluctantly let him use a deerskin flogger on me and I love it. It is not painful unless swung very very hard. When used softly it is very sensuous and soft, it stings slightly when used a bit heavier but it is a wonderful feeling.

I've felt all the floggers we own and can say that the only one I didn't care for was one I made out of tablecloth vinyl. It stung way too much. He, on the other hand, loves it on his ass.

I don't think you can know if you'll like the feel of something until you try it. Your mood and leval of excitement can also change the feel.

Floggers can be very expensive so I suggest E-Bay for your 1st one. You can find a simple suade one for about $10.00 that will give you an idea if you might like something softer (and always more expensive)
While there if anyone feels like buying me the purple rose one that is at about $100 I'd be glad to accept it. LOL

Enjoy, Cyn

Back