The Zone Bar is now open

Re: reply to dumpling

Sshafer said:
No its still open. I haven't been in to day getting ready for snow and rain. As I said it help your self type of place. Hope its not snowing were your at. I,m ready for spring already.
Geeeez,you have to get ready for Snow:eek: what kind of sucky thing is this;) We have Snow since Halloween it finished snowing yesterday Morning from the Day before and we got 2ft Drifts.
Thanks Whisper for making the Coffee,couldnt find the Cream though,did you hide it??? ha,haaaa!

Re: Re: reply to dumpling

Dumpling said:

Thanks Whisper for making the Coffee,couldnt find the Cream though,did you hide it??? ha,haaaa!

The real stuff was curdled....but we do have this genuine imitation powder.....

Whisp :rose:

Re: Re: Re: reply to dumpling

whispering_surrender said:
The real stuff was curdled....but we do have this genuine imitation powder.....

Whisp :rose:
Yuk:( I guess I have to complain to Management;)
Have a GREAT DAY Whisp :rose: :kiss:

Reply to bar

Morning all I been lucky so far it didn't snow last night. But it's getting colder out thats a bad sign. I think I'll have a little nip just to warm up a little. Ah thats better. Is every one having a good year so far? My hasn't been to bad so far but I'm just waiting for it to go down hill from here on. It seems like it does every year. Starts out great then something always come out of nowhere and blind sides me. So I always exspecked the worst that way no suprises.

Re: Reply to bar

Sshafer said:
Morning all I been lucky so far it didn't snow last night. But it's getting colder out thats a bad sign. I think I'll have a little nip just to warm up a little. Ah thats better. Is every one having a good year so far? My hasn't been to bad so far but I'm just waiting for it to go down hill from here on. It seems like it does every year. Starts out great then something always come out of nowhere and blind sides me. So I always exspecked the worst that way no suprises.
Hey Sshafer thats your problem,your suppose to be optimistic, not
waiting for trouble to catch up with you. Then rightway you say see told you so. /Everyone has problems now and then, but I sure as heck not going to let me get it down;) :D

Last edited:
Reply to Dumpling

I never let things get me down. I always fight my way through the rough spots. But there are times when its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I never give up. Besides I have a new plan this year. I'm thinking of starting a new magazine this year. I have already taken a poll and 57% of you all thought it was a good idea. That was out of twenty one votes but it gave me something to think on.

Back