There is no such word as cuckhold

I don't think that was clear in your original post, CBM. However, I took your request rather lightly, and I never mind the opportunity to learn something new or to further understand a definition. That's why I added to it - tongue in cheek. Plus, it's turned out to be an interesting thread about all the above.

lark sparrow said:
I don't think that was clear in your original post, CBM. However, I took your request rather lightly, and I never mind the opportunity to learn something new or to further understand a definition. That's why I added to it - tongue in cheek. Plus, it's turned out to be an interesting thread about all the above.

My intention was simply to make the point about my screen-name. I wrongly assumed that this thread would suffer a quick and painless demise shortly after the initial post.

Have you been serially cuckolded or is it that you have been involved with the same ongoing situation with the same parties for a while?

If it has been serial, then were you lucky enough to find a black women each time who coincidentally also was involved with a white man?

Does she ever come home with his cum on her breath or in/on any part of her body? Is this a turn on or a turn off for you?

Any exciting dirty stories you care to share about the cuckolding experience?

Hopefully, I'm not asking you to repeat something you have already explained. PM me if you don't care to post.

Peace & Luv,
brnsuga

If it has been serial, then were you lucky enough to find a black women each time who coincidentally also was involved with a white man?

Does she ever come home with his cum on her breath or in/on any part of her body?

Is this a turn on or a turn off for you?

1. No. The interracial thing is mostly of interest to me in the specific context of erotica.
  2. No. I have no interest in cream-pies or other genetic evidence of infidelity. My turn-on in all of this centers on the woman's lust and sexual autonomy.
  3. If "it" refers to a woman drenched in someone else's semen, then it's a turn-off. Although, I'm not opposed to giving said woman a bubble bath should she arrive home in such a disheveled condition.
  4. Yes. Just as soon as time permits.
    [/list=1]

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:

Does she ever come home with his cum on her breath or in/on any part of her body?

Is this a turn on or a turn off for you?

1. [1]No. The interracial thing is mostly of interest to me in the specific context of erotica.

[2]No. I have no interest in cream-pies or other genetic evidence of infidelity. My turn-on in all of this centers on the woman's lust and sexual autonomy.

[3]If "it" refers to a woman drenched in someone else's semen, then it's a turn-off. Although, I'm not opposed to giving said woman a bubble bath should she arrive home in such a disheveled condition.

[4]Yes. Just as soon as time permits.
    [/list=1]

1. You can take what I know about cuckolding, put it in a thimble, and still have room for my brains. I do hope that my curiousity does not make you feel like a specimen in a petri dish. Again, please feel free to tell me when to back off.

Here I go again:
    Are women who desire other men simply one of many turn-ons for you, or is it a major requirement in a relationship in order for you to be happy?
    OR is it what turns you on more in the context of an erotic fantasy rather than what you want/have in everyday life? (I was beginning to think it was only your fantasy life because someone on this thread asked you if your "significant other" slept with other men and you said no, which confused me.)

Can you see that I remain ignorant AND curious about this lifestyle? You still did not answer the questions/issues raised in my original PM...should I expect a response or have I already repeated those questions in this thread? (There are one or two which I have not repeated, I think?).

BTW, your answer to #3 (above) tickled me a lot.

Still curious,
    brnsugar

Ok, this has nothing to do with the actual thread but since other people took the opportunity to bitch about "dominate" vs "dominant" I would just like to ask why almost no one can seem to spell "masturbate" correctly??

Masturbate, I could easily forgive.
I've recently noticed that almost no one on Lit. spells "weird" correctly. I seriously began to wonder if there was some British variant that I'm unaware of that is spelled "wierd."

Last edited:
brnsuga said:
You can take what I know about cuckolding, put it in a thimble, and still have room for my brains. I do hope that my curiousity does not make you feel like a specimen in a petri dish. Again, please feel free to tell me when to back off.

Here I go again:
Are women who desire other men simply one of many turn-ons for you, or is it a major requirement in a relationship in order for you to be happy?

OR is it what turns you on more in the context of an erotic fantasy rather than what you want/have in everyday life? (I was beginning to think it was only your fantasy life because someone on this thread asked if your "significant other" slept with other men and you said no, which confused me.)

Still curious,
brnsugar

Hi CBM-
Are you ever going to satisfy my curiosity about the issues mentioned above?

------------QUOTE-----------
Originally posted by brnsuga:

Have you been serially cuckolded or is it that you have been involved with the same ongoing situation with the same parties for a while?

Also, you never answered two of my questions from a previous message on this thread. I am interested in the first question because I wonder how difficult it might be to find more than one woman who preferred this type of arrangement. Or did you have something to do with developing this preference in her/them over time?

And, BTW, I NEED those stories....

Peace & Luv,
brnsuga

brnsuga said:
Hi CBM-
Are you ever going to satisfy my curiosity about the issues mentioned above?

Originally posted by brnsuga:

Also, you never answered two of my questions from a previous message on this thread. I am interested in the first question because I wonder how difficult it might be to find more than one woman who preferred this type of arrangement. Or did you have something to do with developing this preference in her/them over time?

And, BTW, I NEED those stories....

Peace & Luv,
brnsuga

I thought that I already had answered these questions. Oh well, I'll address this inquiry as soon as get home (thursday).

I'm so irked at having missed one of the few etymological discussions we've had in the forum. Oh, well.

Does this mean it's too late to add another pet peeve to the list? Because I truly hate it when people say "since" when they mean "because." My students commonly write sentences of this nature: 'Since I wasn't here, I missed the assignment.' For some reason, people assume that a word referring to chronology and duration can readily substitute for one which implies cause and effect relations. It's disheartening.

To be on topic: every time I see the word cuckold, I'm reminded of Chaucer. And the point about the homo-erotic overtones of most cuckold fiction, and the Freudian implications of the misspelling, is an interesting one.

Best to all & Happy New Year,
RS

RisiaSkye said:
I'm so irked at having missed one of the few etymological discussions we've had in the forum. Oh, well.

Does this mean it's too late to add another pet peeve to the list? Because I truly hate it when people say "since" when they mean "because." My students commonly write sentences of this nature: 'Since I wasn't here, I missed the assignment.' For some reason, people assume that a word referring to chronology and duration can readily substitute for one which implies cause and effect relations. It's disheartening.

To be on topic: every time I see the word cuckold, I'm reminded of Chaucer. And the point about the homo-erotic overtones of most cuckold fiction, and the Freudian implications of the misspelling, is an interesting one.

Best to all & Happy New Year,
RS

I think of Othello and Titus Andronicus.

Wow

I have never been so thoroughly entertained by a discussion concerning grammar in my life! Bravo!

Originally posted by brnsuga

Yes, this is but one of the myriad things that arouses my salacity.
No, it's not an integral component of my self-satisfaction. Albeit, as a Gyno-supremacist I am a proponent of female sexual autonomy within the context of a committed long-term relationship. This could well comprise such elements as unilateral female polygamy. However, I'm not of the belief that ones relationships are the primary source of ones long-term personal happiness.

Can you see that I remain ignorant AND curious about this lifestyle?...

In keeping with my feelings about the larger BDSM genre, of which cuckoldry is arguably a constituent element, I do not stipulate to the legitimacy of the pseudo-orthodoxy espoused by its self-appointed arbiters. For instance, I have no interest in voyeurism as it's typically applied to this subject.

Elicit and illicit have altogether disparate meanings. For that matter, so do disparate and desperate. Don't even get me started about accept and except, or the even more greatly misused affect vs. effect.

Back