This forum is currently allowing violent rhetoric to go unchecked after an assassination attempt.

There’s a lotta evidence that isn’t true
What’s the number one issue that the right resent the left over? Any modifications around the Second Amendment

Whatever your view on it - controls are a concerted effort to reduce violence. Any other take is sheer conspiracy-theory, tin-foil sporting delusion
#1. Illegal Aliens. (note I don't call it immigration. It's an invasion.)

#1. Illegal Aliens. (note I don't call it immigration. It's an invasion.)

Immigration, yes, some people are so riled they struggle to acknowledge immigrants as humans, and family planning is too
My point is the wedge I referred to is all about the left wanting to reduce risk

That's a fair question. The short answer is that two...TWO....complete assholes ruined things for everyone. Their original names were "Busybody" and "Que", and they lived passive aggressive lives, spewing hatred, getting banned and registering new sock puppet alts on a Daily basis. Busybody is probably on his 80th alt (he creates them about once each banning), while the late "Que" (he died in 2022) would create 8 to 10 alts at once and have them all argue with a single poster, to show the "popularity" of his position.

Que dedicated his life to "running Robdownsouth off of Literotica", which is both sad and ironic seeing that I'm still here and he's dead now.
They aren’t the only two. Ish & AJ were banned several times & kept returning despite their threats of violence to other posters on the board.

LOL. Fantasy, Pax. And as for Biden condemning it, who the fuck believes a word he reads from his teleprompter. He and all the other Democrats would like Trump dead, in a way they could disavow. Like a lot of people on this board who have expressly said so. And those little fantasies all come from one side. Yours.

Personally, I'd like Bide out, I'd like to see him on trial for corruption and possibly treason, along with Pelosi, Schiff and a few other traitors. But I don't wish to see them assassinated. That's pure Banana Republic stuff, which is where we are heading unless Trump is elected, as he will be now.
Include nadler. You know there's alot of missing hams in his house...

Right wingers on an erotica site that they want to outlaw with Project2025. It is too bizarre.

for a group of people who profess to be inclusive and accepting of everybody you sure do want everybody to be the same.

That's a really stupid thing to say.

If you want to tolerate intolerance and general bigotry and racism don't be looking for acceptance.

Fucksakes.

you're pro child mutilation.

you should be dropped into a woodchipper.

Send that to laurel.

😳

Just saw this exchange.

🤬

Tell us again how the psycho RWCJ isn’t the problem…

😑

So which of the trolls is glamorilla an alt of?
Not used enough to the different beats of their speech to see who’s trying to pad out their number

Three words. Mitch. Paul Ryan.

Frigging RINO's.
It takes leadership and it wasn't the RINO's it was lack of leadership from Trump. The RINO's are the Republicans that support Trump. Trump can lie but that is about it. He tells people what they want to hear. He did get Tax Cuts. There is not one thing Republicans have accomplished since Nixon created the EPA and passed the clean water act.

According to the Supreme Court he should have been able to have a bump stock. Those people were packed in tighter than the shooting in Las Vegas and a bump stock was used there. There were 58 people killed and 500 injured. Republicans are nuts.

Back