Thong Thursday

Yes quite similar, but you may do it better. 😘
Yeah. Maybe.

I’m on Lit to hopefully sell my books. I’m happy to post short stories, disclose, share and post a couple of flashes. But I just wanted to test the water to see how friendly everyone is. And so far, everyone was. I suspect that’s about to change.

Yeah. Maybe.

I’m on Lit to hopefully sell my books. I’m happy to post short stories, disclose, share and post a couple of flashes. But I just wanted to test the water to see how friendly everyone is. And so far, everyone was. I suspect that’s about to change.
Well, I hope that doesn't change for you. Lit people like any people can be weird though, but many are good, just block and ignore the troublemakers and you'll be fine. Good luck though.

Yeah. Maybe.

Why is that? Certainly some of the forums are more… divisive than others (politics) here most everyone is pretty supportive

Similar build if that’s any consolation 😊

As long as you only post your photos, I don't think anyone will have a problem with you.

That’s awesome and gorgeous, Tali.
And the towel’s pretty too😉
Heh, thank you, SWR!! :heart:🥰🫂🫂
WOW! You are so Stunning!!! If you really had your 61st birthday lately you must be the most gorgeous 61 that has ever been!
I did and thank you, Winchester, I think my mom was too at 61 and she still is at 81, so hopefully it runs in the family!! 🥰🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
Would much rather I be wrapped around you than the towel, Tali. 🥰😍💋
Indeed!! :sneaky:🥰🫂
I know it's TT but that 61 yr old butt always steals the show. Got my motor revving early TK :love: 🫂🫂🫂🍪🍪🍪
I do love revving motors, OND, I'm glad yours is running!
Thank you so much!! 🥰 :kiss:🫂

As long as you only post your photos, I don't think anyone will have a problem with you.
I work with a female subscription site. They opened a sister (brother) site which I contributed to - but had some problems with some of the guys. Hence moving to Lit

I work with a female subscription site. They opened a sister (brother) site which I contributed to - but had some problems with some of the guys. Hence moving to Lit
Feel free to post yourself here at any time.. We are a nice bunch here

What a wonderful way to start a thursday.
Thank you
(Hey, I'm not usually the first 'like'... hehehe.)
What a fantastic pic! Exquisite. You look amazing!
Thank you!
Another day, another disco treat 😍

You're a cornerstone of the community madam 😘
Thank you so much
😊
My god what a delightful ass.
Thanks!
Your curves are definitely dangerous AD!😍😍
Thank you
WOW AD You are all woman.. The complete package.. Your body. The way you dress. And the way you drive desire..
Thanks for all of your posts.. You do make Thursdays exciting
Thank you Joxie
Thanks!
😊
Oh dear, it appears AD has lost her thong ... I'm volunteering to go look for it! 😜
It’s okay no volunteers needed at the moment
Yes, adjust that thong girl!
Lol! If I must!
Now that is just delightful! What a treat for the eyes. ❤️‍🔥
Thanks
Great wake up call.
😊
Suddenly hungry for some reason….
Time for breakfast
Wonderful view and great way to start a chaotic day. 🌹
Thank you! And trust me when I say I’m with you on that, way too much on my plate
Very nice
Thanks
Beautiful, great way to kick off TT ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you!

Back