Thong Thursday

I bet you got more than that in that thong... 😏🤪
ahaha, think so, Ride?? :sneaky:;):kiss:😘🥰
Oh that’s one adorable thong!
Also, nice Harley beach towel
Hey, Twisted!! Thank you, anything Harley is a winner! :kiss:🥰🥰🫂🫂
OK TK, where do I start with this picture....the badass towel, the hint of what appears to be a fantastic back tattoo, the marvelous side boob peek, or the sexy frilly thong that is highlighting your incredible ass......😍😍
It's just my hair back there, I don't have any tatoos, and that towel was my favorite present, thank you, moblee!! 🥰🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂
What beach towel? Anyways happy birthday, that’s a beautiful cake!🔥🔥🔥
hahaha, cheesecake will have to do, thank you, Mike! :kiss:🥰🥰🫂🫂
That's one cool towel, and one hot body. 😍
Thank you very much, fish! 🥰🥰🥰🫂:kiss:
Beautiful as always Tali. I wish I could give you something for your birthday.
You do, your wonderful self is always a gift! 🥰🥰😘😘🫂🫂
Towel??? lookin damn sexy
RVB, thank you so much! 🥰🥰:kiss:🫂🫂
Where's a towel? I'm too focused on something else....
Like what? 🤭 Appreciate it, Pens!! 🥰🥰😘😘🤗🤗
ool Towel!! And sexy thong and bum...even a little side boob :love: :love:
Thank you so much, guy!! 🥰:kiss:🫂🫂
Argh! That be a booty I'd sail cross the Seven Seas to lay me hands upon. I wonder where can ye can hope to find a map to such riches? Wait! The tales often mention secret maps hidden in plain site. Mayhaps the scoundrel that purloined your fancy new towel had the weaver add some hidden details? I think I should zoom in and check for clues. Though I must be careful fore I find me timber shivering in an un-Captainly manner.

Fer now, thank ye @talikat for puttin so many X's on your lovely treasure. Ye can join me crew anytime my lovely matey for a memorable time where we feel the motion of the ocean and crest many waves on our adventure.

The Dread Commenter HR
haha, you can shiver me timbers any time, HR, you are a one of a kind pirate, HUGS!! 🥰:kiss:🫂🫂🫂🫂
Lovely, as always! Thank you, gorgeous.
Hey, SM, thank you so much!! 🥰🥰:kiss:🫂🫂
Totally love the towel and that tong really defines those perfect curves😏:heart:
haha, yes, very comfortable too, thank you, wildcard! :kiss::kiss:🥰🥰🫂🤗
Classic lines everywhere!
Thank you, Jordan, great to see you! :love::heart::kiss:🫂🫂
Oh the sideboob ,lovely x
A little T and A never hurts, thank you, Backagain!! 🥰🥰:kiss::kiss:🤗
I’m loving your birthday!!
Me too, it was wonderful, thank you, crash!! :love::kiss:🫂

haha, you can shiver me timbers any time, HR, you are a one of a kind pirate, HUGS!! 🥰:kiss:🫂🫂🫂🫂
That be good to hear. After them fine words you be promoted to First Mate on this International Talk Like a Pirate Day. To celebrate, I'll hoist the jib and pull into your port but we must'n take care you don't take on any boarders.

@talikat you've been exposed to my crazy longer than most (and exposed to a couple of other things 😉) and still seem to manage a laugh. Thank you from the bottom of this old sea dogs heart.

Cheers

Back