Toy Talk?

Beautiful flogger serijules.
One question though.
How did you put the caps on the handle?

Somewhere, online, I once saw a photograph of a flogger that was constructed with a rigid dildo as the handle. What an interesting idea! I could almost imagine being smacked with it, getting fucked with it, getting smacked more, and more, and more... mmmm...

:p

my boyfriend bought whips... one small one with strips of flat leather.... a cat o nine tails, a bull whip, and a riding crop. I can't wait till he sends them to me...

I have in my collection:

- a pair of leather wrist & ankle cuffs
- (2) pairs of handcuffs
- an assortment of scarves
- (2) vibrators
- (2) of those feather ticklers

During "playtime" I usually tie her spreadeagle to the bed with the leather cuffs. Then I tease her and stick a vibrator in her

Outside of the bedroom, I tie her hands behind her back usually with scarves but sometimes a pair of handcuffs. Then we watch TV or listen to music while I play with her or make her go down on me.

Well, I must say these are all very interesting toys. Floggers are nice, and crops, too. Those seem to be necessities.

I LOVE my violet wand. I have had it a couple of years now, and it is wonderful fun. Mine has a footswitch, and I don't see how I could have down without it. others have their on and off switch on the wand itself, and also the intensity knob. Mine has the intensity knob on the wand, but it has truly hands free operation, with the body conductor and the footswitch combined.

If anyone is looking for a wand, be sure to get a good one. There are some out there with wax cores that aren't for long term use. The newer ones are made better and can stand up to long sessions.

Then, with a good wand, you can start to add up your attachments. Or, make your own. Anything metal will work for a toy. Check out the kitchen utensil drawer!

One attachment I want to get is the mylar flogger. It conducts current, so it is a flogger with a nice shock to it when used with the wand's body attachment.

And, if you ask me, nothing is as kinky as home made toys. If you are a 'little crafty devil', playtime can be that much more fun.

I'm still planning to post some toy pics here some day if Lit is ever working again....

James G 5 said:
I'm still planning to post some toy pics here some day if Lit is ever working again....

Like NOW
Muwahahahaha!

First off, there're some shots of my toybag & how I organize it here:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4174928#post4174928

Here're some of my bigger toys.........a Sjambok, a PVC pipe & a verticla blind adjustment rod I use as flexible canes, and a thin metal garden decoration mounted on a handle....makes nice pretty flower shapes on paole white buttocks :D

More toys!

Here's my standard crop (the longer brown one) and my 3-in-1 Dom tool that LOOKS like a crop (the red & black one)

(sorry for the not great photo quality here)

3-in-1

Hrre's a overly blurry :rolleyes: closeup of the handle of the 3-in-1 Dom tool...........it's actually sculpted to look like a horse's hoof, complete w/horseshoe

Re: 3-in-1

James G 5 said:
Hrre's a overly blurry :rolleyes: closeup of the handle of the 3-in-1 Dom tool...........it's actually sculpted to look like a horse's hoof, complete w/horseshoe

And here's why I call it a 3-in-1. It's a collectible antique....I've had a bit of it (the crop tip) repaired but the rest os original and dates to the late 1800's....it's a family heirloom. As you can see, there's a blade inside what looks like a crop. The red leather (pig skin) surrounds a metal sheath that holds the blade. So when the blade is inside, it forms a rigid cane. The black leather with the crop-tip contains a 1" piece of flexible nylon that gives it a crop-like snap, and of course there's the blade itself.
3-in-1 Dom tool :D

yet more

Closeup of my bracers & a metal ruler that's good for all sorts of stuff

Re: Re: 3-in-1

James G 5 said:
And here's why I call it a 3-in-1. It's a collectible antique....I've had a bit of it (the crop tip) repaired but the rest os original and dates to the late 1800's....it's a family heirloom. As you can see, there's a blade inside what looks like a crop. The red leather (pig skin) surrounds a metal sheath that holds the blade. So when the blade is inside, it forms a rigid cane. The black leather with the crop-tip contains a 1" piece of flexible nylon that gives it a crop-like snap, and of course there's the blade itself.
3-in-1 Dom tool :D

Love your crops. The 3-in-1 is neat. Is the blade as sharp as the rest of your knives?

Sharp toys!

Ok, there're some shots you're missing (like all the knives layed out in their sheaths) on the Organization thread
The next several are closeups of the knives
As a point of reference the one int he middle is 18+ inches

Re: Re: Re: 3-in-1

WynEternal said:
Love your crops. The 3-in-1 is neat. Is the blade as sharp as the rest of your knives?

Nope. It was designed as a "Gentleman's Weapon" to carry in the South after the Civil War
Dueling was illegal and occupying Union troops didn't allow a lot of the former Rebel leaders to carry weapons, but a man wasn't a man unless he was armed
So they carried "dress" pieces like this

Now, THESE are sharp :D

Re: Re: More pointy things

James G 5 said:
This's about the last of them
:D

Of the KNIVES, anyway...........
Here're 2 of my floggers
Each are actually half of a paired set
The shiny one is a weighted brass ammunition shell with about 30 12 inch falls, it's about 3' overall
The black one is a weighted nunchuka style handle with a swivel pivot & chain and about 50 falls, it's close to 4' long

OUCH

This's a MEAN flogger
I save it for pain sluts
Double-sided vinyl, REAL heavy, with sharp-cut edges
It CAN cut skin
Luckily the vinyl can be dipped in bleach :D

Floggers 'R' Us

Here's my quirt, my cat o' nine tails Latigo flogger, and my synthetic horsehair flogger
I like real horsehair floggers but they have downsides

Misc. Goodies

Inside the containers
Here's a lighter & some hand sanitizer that's good for fire play, as I've posted before

Misc Goodies 2

Liquid cold & my staff ribbon from a convention I worked :D

Misc Goodies 3

A couple of wooden hairbrushes (thse can be MUCH crueler than you might imagine) and a suction toy I perverted from a wine stopper kit :D

Back