Toy Talk?

Re: Gotta love toys

RonnyJane said:

We are also going to start venturing out...in the woods for staking and tree play. And we are also inventing a device for table restraint using what we have.

Wow! Staking her to the ground sounds like an intriging idea! We are planning many camping trips this summer. I will try doing that to her.

Q from another thread

Miss T posted this on the clothespins & coathangers thread:
MissTaken said:
I love watching as the toys are laid out.

It makes me blush, but get just a little bit tingly all over!

;)

I posted pics of how my bag is laid out..........with first time playmates I like to let them Yea or Nay things in the bag

With known playmtes, I vary my use........sometimes I make them watch me meticulously lay them all out, occasional holding one item up & cackling (you have to hear it to believe it, I sound like a more evil Crypt Keeper or Joker), or popping a whip or whirling a flogger "to get the kinks out"

Other times, I unroll it in the bag, giving them malevolent looks and then tying them up or blindfolding them and pulling items out as a surprise

So my q for the subs is, what do you prefer? What gets a bigger reaction from you??

Re: Q from another thread

James G 5 said:

I posted pics of how my bag is laid out..........with first time playmates I like to let them Yea or Nay things in the bag

With known playmtes, I vary my use........sometimes I make them watch me meticulously lay them all out, occasional holding one item up & cackling (you have to hear it to believe it, I sound like a more evil Crypt Keeper or Joker), or popping a whip or whirling a flogger "to get the kinks out"

Other times, I unroll it in the bag, giving them malevolent looks and then tying them up or blindfolding them and pulling items out as a surprise

So my q for the subs is, what do you prefer? What gets a bigger reaction from you??

i don't care how the toys would be brought out, there is appeal in both knowing and not knowing what toys you might have in mind.

But do it with an evil grin or wicked laughter and not only would i be ready for anything but i would be so eager to please, i'd be begging for it. :D

Re: Re: Q from another thread

Pleasurekitten said:
But do it with an evil grin or wicked laughter and not only would i be ready for anything but i would be so eager to please, i'd be begging for it. :D

hehehehe

Re: Re: Q from another thread

Pleasurekitten said:
i don't care how the toys would be brought out, there is appeal in both knowing and not knowing what toys you might have in mind.

Boy, you'd be in trouble around me, I do pretty much everything with evil grins & wicked laughs LOL

Re: Re: Re: Q from another thread

James G 5 said:
Boy, you'd be in trouble around me, I do pretty much everything with evil grins & wicked laughs LOL

LOL, yep she would be begging all right. Whenever I get that evil little laugh she virtually moans in anticipation. I love it. :D She'd be a puddle if two were doing it.

Re: Q from another thread

Reaction? Hmmm. I get a bigger one by not knowing all together. Especially if blindfolded and tied down. The element of surprise is a wicked tool, and not even seeing the toys that will be used gives it just that edge. Laying out the toys gives me room to guess as well as knowing what is going to be used if the Dom, Top, Master decides to show. For punishment that is VERY effective, because then I know what is coming and I get that scared feeling (which can be punishment in itself). But as stated, for play it is much more fun to not have a clue....hehe
:kiss:
:rose:
Moonie

James G 5 said:

Re: Re: Re: Q from another thread

James G 5 said:

Well, yes......that's exactly the kind of "trouble" that i want. :D

And TJ, was that an offer? lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Q from another thread

Pleasurekitten said:
Well, yes......that's exactly the kind of "trouble" that i want. :D

And TJ, was that an offer? lol

I have a feeling I won't have to offer my pet. You'll get into trouble all by your lonesome.

Bringing it back to life......

Anyone with anything they would like to share?:cool:

Back