Training Nadia: A Real Time Diary

Oscar Sunday Nite

Nadia answers the door blindfolded, as requested.

I whisper hello in her ear, the last thing she'll hear for a while, as I have earplugs to add to her blindfold before taking her to stand in front of the sofa with her hands behind her back.

I enjoy undressing and inspecting her...the hips are slim, the tummy flat, the breasts small.

I lightly scrape the edge of my knife across her torso then atop her bald pussy mound. Goosebumps.

Kisses on skin before my hands direct her downward so I can smack my cock against her face before letting her suck me while I pull her hair and pinch her nipples.

I've left her there to write this before putting her on the sofa to spread Venom lip gloss on her nipples and pussy lips...and see how she enjoys this new 9V Duracell on her clit while I watch the Oscars with her head on my lap.

green's not your best color, wd.

but the red venom gloss looks great on her hard little nipples, lips and outer labia. great stuff, it has cinammon, ginger and wintergreen in in. blowing on it intensifies the cold stinging sensation and puffs up the areas quite quickly.

the battery makes her jump, then i slap her pussy mound slowly, deliberately, then finger her before repeating the cycle.

*sniffs the tree and almost lifts leg, thinks better of it, trots off.*

Netzach said:
*sniffs the tree and almost lifts leg, thinks better of it, trots off.*
Enjoying the thread, but can't resist based on ^
dogdone3.gif

ummmm

very very new to this and have been following, watching, waiting, not sure if i want to be you or nadia, at the moment you have me swinging all over the place. Dont stop.

should ask her to buy some grapes and put them in the freezer for you ... and then you push a bunch in her pussy for her to hold... punnishment for every one that gets away as she gets up and down getting things for you... :)

Left karaoke early tonight in the hopes of catching this while it was happening. Good thing my sub and I decided to play, otherwise I would be quite the grump now. Hope you do post what happened later.

I truely hope you will return with more, i have enjoyed the thread so far but had yet to speak up, i really wanted to see what happened after the oscars but was unable to be here :(

It is unfortunate you chose not to share your evening with us.

Why did you give in so quickly and leave us in the dark?

We got started a little early Sunday nite and there weren't many people around here that seemed interested, so I turned my full attention to the matters at hand.

The Venom lip gloss is neat stuff; think of it as Ginger Figging Lite...the active ingredients are all natural and produce a tingling, burning sensation with slight swelling, both of which are enhanced by blowing on the affected areas...and the wet crimson red color is just perfect for lips, nipples and labia. Yum.

With Nadia blindfolded, bound at the ankles and wrists and earplugs in place, she had enough sensory depravation that the stinging cold sensations, counterbalanced by spanking her pussy and biting her nipples, had her cumming in waves after the first thirty minutes or so. An icecube, then candle wax, were the icing on the cake.

I love B&W Polaroids, particularly of a woman's face as she cums...so I took a few of her unawares, leaving one full body shot on her dresser. I then unbound her wrists and left.

Lancecastor said:
We got started a little early Sunday nite and there weren't many people around here that seemed interested, so I turned my full attention to the matters at hand.

The Venom lip gloss is neat stuff; think of it as Ginger Figging Lite...the active ingredients are all natural and produce a tingling, burning sensation with slight swelling, both of which are enhanced by blowing on the affected areas...and the wet crimson red color is just perfect for lips, nipples and labia. Yum.

With Nadia blindfolded, bound at the ankles and wrists and earplugs in place, she had enough sensory depravation that the stinging cold sensations, counterbalanced by spanking her pussy and biting her nipples, had her cumming in waves after the first thirty minutes or so. An icecube, then candle wax, were the icing on the cake.

I love B&W Polaroids, particularly of a woman's face as she cums...so I took a few of her unawares, leaving one full body shot on her dresser. I then unbound her wrists and left.

just curious-did you tell her that you took these pictures? you say you left one full body shot on her dresser and left. im assuming you took the rest with you and plan to keep them to look at when you feel the need. do you really think its ethical to take pictures of her without her permission, while she's "unawares" as you put it, and then keep them for your own amusement?

A quick question:

Where might one find this Venom lip gloss? I would like to possibly experiment with this.

MastrJ said:
A quick question:

Where might one find this Venom lip gloss? I would like to possibly experiment with this.

Your Location says "Midwest"...try Nordstrom's.

sigsauerprinces said:
1.just curious-did you tell her that you took these pictures?

2. you say you left one full body shot on her dresser and left.

3. im assuming you took the rest with you

4. and plan to keep them to look at when you feel the need.

5. do you really think its ethical to take pictures of her without her permission

6. and then keep them for your own amusement?

Yes via #2; yes; yes; yes; yes; yes.

Please ssp, this is an interesting & hot thread and we all seem to be enjoying it. Let's not turn it into yet another debate on ethical & consent issues.

Next installment please........

incubus'_sub said:
Please ssp, this is an interesting & hot thread and we all seem to be enjoying it. Let's not turn it into yet another debate on ethical & consent issues.

Next installment please........

No worries.

Today I went to work for 530am and cut out at lunch time.

I called Nadia en route and had her skip her classes and meet me at a theatre to see The Passion, with instructions to dress lite, wear her black boots, bring her vibe and knapsack.

The theatre's in a fashion mall, where I bought vermillion lip gloss, a black body stocking and a black sweater coat on the fly.

Family washrooms are great things.

I had her strip, eyes closed, applied the gloss, spanked her bald slit a bit with my cock, then put her in the stocking, boots and sweater, packing away the rest.

Pushing her against the sink I got out my knife and had her open her eyes to watch me cut out her crotch and nipples, then tied the sweater sash tite.

Off to the film, theatre all but empty, second row.

Left arm over her shoulder, right hand untying the sash.

"Spread your legs."

Popcorn buttered nipple play.

Vibe in her twat for the torture scene.

Her hand trying to jack me.

"No."

Her orgasms, wide-eyed, tense.

"Let it out."

Hips up, moans. Tries to sink lower. I won't let her.

Lites up, sash loose, we leave. Rosy-cheeked slut now, hand in my pocket.

Furtive blowjob in the parkade, her hair my leash, hot cream on her face and lips.

sigsauerprinces said:
just curious-did you tell her that you took these pictures? you say you left one full body shot on her dresser and left. im assuming you took the rest with you and plan to keep them to look at when you feel the need. do you really think its ethical to take pictures of her without her permission, while she's "unawares" as you put it, and then keep them for your own amusement?

It might not be ethical, but I've sure done it and plan to do it again.

I'm not so sure I dig the latest installment. Maybe it was the early bit about skipping classes that turned me off to the rest, but I just couldn't get into it. It might have been the air of implausibility. (I'm not saying it didn't happen, just saying it sounds embellished to me.) For one thing, the idea that a movie theater would already be empty for Passion is far-fetched! :p

Perhaps you live in a one-theatre town, Etoile, but there are empty theatres all over Canada every day of the week. In any event, sorry it didn't work for you. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. I don't adhere to any particular chi of D/s...I just do what I think is going to give each of us butterflies.

Rosco, your description of downtown toronto, btw, was picturesque for me...you could have been in only one of a few hotels to watch the skating, but I had you on the north side of the Sheraton as oppsed to the Chelsea. The theatres on the PATH level below are often empty enough to scene in in comfort, for example.

As for pictures, I used to shoot 35mm for newspaper and magazines, cars mostly, so I'm a buff. I've always taken pictures of my girlfriends and lots of them. When my kids are adults I plan on having a rogues gallery of sorts on a wall at the cottage. I have some delicious pictures I want to blow up and frame; I think they're beautiful and feel no qualms about having or showing them.

Back