Training Nadia: A Real Time Diary

How long have you and Nadia known each other and been involved in this relationship? Seems to have advanced significantly yet you said "out recently one night" in your first post.

Seems fast to me, but some like it fast ;)

And don't make the girl skip school!!! :p

InnerDarkness said:
And don't make the girl skip school!!! :p

... unless of course its for a good reason... in this case, it definitely was...

I loved reading about your latest session... go on, please...
Wolf

Lancecastor said:
Perhaps you live in a one-theatre town, Etoile, but there are empty theatres all over Canada every day of the week. In any event, sorry it didn't work for you. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. I don't adhere to any particular chi of D/s...I just do what I think is going to give each of us butterflies.
Actually, I live in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington DC, where we have more theaters than we know what to do with! But I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves. I do look forward to future escapades that you share with us!

And I'm with ID in the not liking that she's skipping school for this. I personally don't consider this a good reason at all. But hey, whatever.

I guess fast is relative, but I've known Nadia for about a month...if there's mutual interest I almost always seduce my subtoys on the first nite.

As for cutting a couple of classes, worse things could happen. Hell, in my fifth year of university I barely darkened the doors of the law school except to hunt for drinking buddies at the library.

Lighten up and enjoy, I say. Spontaneous combustion is good for the libido.

Edited to add: I have friends that live near Herndon, Etoile...we get together with a big bunch of .Com Gypsies at a luxo beach-house near Kitty Hawk every year.

Last edited:
Etoile said:
Actually, I live in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington DC, where we have more theaters than we know what to do with! But I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves. I do look forward to future escapades that you share with us!

And I'm with ID in the not liking that she's skipping school for this. I personally don't consider this a good reason at all. But hey, whatever.

Tyson's Corner!!!!

ah, the old home town

Yup, I live right by Herndon. My girlfriend used to work in Reston which is the next town over.

Hell, in my fifth year of university I barely darkened the doors of the law school except to hunt for drinking buddies at the library.
LOL! Good point. If Nadia was working at a bar, I assume she's in university too?

rosco rathbone said:
Tyson's Corner!!!!

ah, the old home town
Yeah! I used to work in the Tyson's Corner Center mall. (The one with Bloomie's - not the expensive one across the street.) It was good for extra cash but I don't think I'd work retail again.

The training continues, but I do owe a "live" session to this thread soon.

Not long after the last session reported here, we attended a house party of her university and work friends.

A fear button for her is her body, so I play with that fear through buying her outfits to wear when we go out.

Before the party I had her strip for inspection, making sure she was freshly shaved smooth then snapped little pigtail elastics on her nipples to produce a perky low-level pain throughout the evening.

Next I put her hair into a single long french braid and had her wear wet red lipstick and smoky eyeshadow.

Putting her over my knee, a long, slow spanking until my handprints peppered her ass and she was begging to be fucked.

I then gave her a zipper front mock turtleneck long sleeve black cotton/spandex catsuit to wear with her tall black boots and a black shawl scarf.

Taut nipples, high hipbones, excellent ass cleavage and a nice little cameltoe.

She stayed close at the party, conscious of her wet pussy, extreme nipples and burning ass...so I'd send her on errands for drinks or to talk to her friends. After a couple of hours she loosened up a bit and started enjoying the heat she was feeling, so I took her to the bathroom to give her an unzipped fingerfuck in front of the mirror, after which she was in heat the rest of the nite, not worried about her wet spot anymore. Yum.

Her grrlfriends started to get a sense of what we're doing, and so of course two of them found ways to talk to me alone, wanting to talk about kink. More on that in another installment.

I can't wait to haer more about Nadia's training. I hope you have a 'live' session soon.

Back