training your ass to take a dildo

jamescarter91 said:
im glad your realized that cuz your the bitch that smelt it

James, I am going to giggle and point at you for a bit more, and then send you to ignore -buh bye.

wether you do or dont.....i can still say fuck you and there isnt nothing you can do about it

Spoken like a true man, pretty boy. Keep it up, you are hilarious. I didn't know neanderthals still existed. :D

Last edited:
jamescarter91 said:
wether you do or dont.....i can still say fuck you and there isnt nothing you can do about it

"There isn't nothing" means that there is something, you fucking retard!!!

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
"There isn't nothing" means that there is something, you fucking retard!!!

refrains from calling that person to many names but for once agrees with cuckhold, i couldn't have said it better Myself :devil:

Silken

mistresssilkeng said:
refrains from calling that person to many names but for once agrees with cuckhold, i couldn't have said it better Myself :devil:

Silken

Why do I feel as though I've been the victim of an off-hand snipe?

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I was referring to the "... but for once agrees with cuckhold (sic)" part.

Hi CBM,

I have tried to get Her to agree with everything I say too but, She just won't do it! <sighs> ;)

jamescarter91 said:
im glad your realized that cuz your the bitch that smelt it

Once again, let me remind newcomers and older posters alike that if you cannot engage in civilized discussion, do not be surprised if you find your posts edited or removed. This borders on flame, and such conduct will not be tolerated.

Thank you,
RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

lark sparrow said:
Not me, PBW. My first butt plug just sat unused, staring at me evilly for months. ;)

I empathize with those who may be curious, but nervous... but it's so good after you try it and succeed with pleasure that it's difficult not to heartily encourage others to also take the plunge, or plug as it is!

Yeah PBW it's so good, in fact, that you're likely to let your girlfriend use one of these on you ...

attachment.php

Most of the on-line adult toy stores have what they call tha 'Anal Trainer'. Its normally a set of three butt plugs increasing in size. It worked for my girlfriend. We now enjoy anal with little or no discomfort.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Yeah PBW it's so good, in fact, that you're likely to let your girlfriend use one of these on you ...

attachment.php

Uhhh... no way, no how!! LMAO. Gawd damn that frickin thing looks bigger than my arm. No frickin way a woman is getting near me with that... :)

Geez... I'm gonna have the willies for the rest of the day now...

PBW "Showing me stuff like that just makes me not want to engage in stuff like that... "

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

P. B. Walker said:
Uhhh... no way, no how!! LMAO. Gawd damn that frickin thing looks bigger than my arm. No frickin way a woman is getting near me with that... :)

PBW "Showing me stuff like that just makes me not want to engage in stuff like that... "

Now, now, PBW, come on over now and lie across Momma's lap. I can take care of your willie, I mean the willies for ya.

And while you are across my knee, let me ease in that anal trainer. You will hardly notice.

Eb <looking for the anal ease>

P. B. Walker said:

LOL I was thinking, oh great - that's enough to scare him for a whole lifetime! I think he likes shocking ya!

I have a little butt plug too that is very soft and flexible made of silicone - about 3" in length and has graduating bulbs, the biggest at the bottom being only about 1" wide, the smallest at the top only a little bigger than a fingertip. I bought it at www.goodvibes.com. It's little and soft and you couldn't hurt yourself with it if you tried! But it still feels great and easy to use. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

lark sparrow said:
LOL I was thinking, oh great - that's enough to scare him for a whole lifetime! I think he likes shocking ya!

I have a little butt plug too that is very soft and flexible made of silicone - about 3" in length and has graduating bulbs, the biggest at the bottom being only about 1" wide, the smallest at the top only a little bigger than a fingertip. I bought it at www.goodvibes.com. It's little and soft and you couldn't hurt yourself with it if you tried! But it still feels great and easy to use. :)

Of course the one she loves the most is a lil bit bigger LOL ;)

Silken

lark sparrow said:

I am scared for a lifetime... lol... and guess what? it's worked :)

Anal virginity is staying intact... decision made! LOL

PBW "Whew... on to the next topic."

P. B. Walker said:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much ...

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Me thinks thou doth protest too much ...

Thou doesth think right, skippy!

LOL

PBW "No more war, no more war... oh, I thought I was suppose to be a protestor" :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

P. B. Walker said:
Thou doesth think right, skippy!

LOL

PBW "No more war, no more war... oh, I thought I was suppose to be a protestor" :)

Hmmmm ....

Last edited:
Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

Never said:
Give your ass a treat, like a rice krispy, whenever it takes a dildo.

In that case, I'm due for a rice-krispy-treat suppository!

Back