training your ass to take a dildo

poster warned three times. poster's posts now deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
jamescarter91 said:
shut the fuck up nigger

I'm so hurt, I don't think that I can bear it. This is the first time that a little wimp, who wouldn't look me in the eye in real life, has while hiding behind his mom's computer, called me a nigger.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I'm so hurt, I don't think that I can bear it. This is the first time that a little wimp, who wouldn't look me in the eye in real life, has while hiding behind his mom's computer, called me a nigger.

Is he still here? Hardly shocking that he can only come up with lowest common denominators. He can't spell either.

The real trolls are rolling under bridges, red-faced, that this little cretin should so ineptly attempt to follow their lead.

He really does need to increase his vocabulary. B**ch, f*ck, and N**ger seem to be the only words he can regularly come up with - they tend to lose their shock value and get tediously boring and meaningless.

Perhaps james should stick with kicking his dog. Words are not his strong suit.

I'd just love to put james back into his place... but it would be a wasted effort both literally and figuratively as we've seen in the past.

See ya sonny.

I am curious...

how many women were "Trained" in anal?

I wasn't.
It just happened and I liked it.

For men, are there asses more tender or are men really wimps?

Or...am I off base here?

:D

MissTaken said:
I am curious...

I wasn't.

Or...am I off base here?

That would be interesting to know. Most women I've talked to about it have either just wanted to try it sometime or it kinda just "happened".

As for men's asses. Yes they are more tender! LMAO. But, also, yes, we are bigger wimps too. Plus there is the whole societal issue to deal with. It's not exactly something you can tell your buddies about. It's kinda worse than getting beer goggles and hooking up with the skankiest ho in the bar. LOL.

PBW "Anal wimp and proud of it!"

Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
In that case, I'm due for a rice-krispy-treat suppository!

Don’t forget to add green or red food coloring for a festive holiday touch.

MissTaken said:
I am curious...

I wasn't.

Or...am I off base here?

A lot depends on the attitude of the woman. If she really wants it, you can usually go ahead and pop it in. If she is nervous or scared then I'd do some training.

Re: Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

Never said:

And don't forget the corn... EWwwwwww lol

PBW "Hey, she started it."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

P. B. Walker said:
And don't forget the corn... EWwwwwww lol

PBW "Hey, she started it."

Admittedly I'm not a christian, so maybe some of the more esoteric observances of Xmas have escaped me. But, I fail to see what corn has to do with the holidays?

I picture you as looking exactly like the lil guy getting an ass-whippin in that picture, cbm.

rosco rathbone said:
I picture you as looking exactly like the lil guy getting an ass-whippin in that picture, cbm.

I bet you mean that affectionately, rosco.

rosco rathbone said:

Picture him on an extensive regimen of steroids and growth hormones, et voila.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Admittedly I'm not a christian, so maybe some of the more esoteric observances of Xmas have escaped me. But, I fail to see what corn has to do with the holidays?

Well I'm not going to explain it to you in detail, but I will say: It's got nothing to do with the holidays. Nuff said.

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

P. B. Walker said:
Well I'm not going to explain it to you in detail, but I will say: It's got nothing to do with the holidays. Nuff said.

PBW

I remain perplexed. The last place that one would need to add corn is to ones rectum. It seems to me that passage see enough corn already.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
oooh she "turned me out." I didn't have an orgasm while she was fucking me ... and in all actuality it was mildly uncomfortable. But days and weeks after the fact it was all that I could think about. The part that really blew my mind was that she didn't ask me if I wanted to do that ... she just sprung it on me ... and I submitted to it.

She must have known something that I didn't ... which isn't surprising seeing that she had about 20 years on me.

Addendum:

The woman who initiated me into the world of female-superior-anal-receptive intercourse was herself a lesbian ... or at least she'd had live in relationships with women. She also had 4 kids... so I really can't say what she was.

I know that she had the really finely built kind of leather studded strap-on harnest that one only finds at lesbian sex shops ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... elastic is Shite!!!!
I was (molested/raped) as teen by a 40 year old man with a 10" cock, start small...Dik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ass play

Dik said:
I was (molested/raped) as teen by a 40 year old man with a 10" cock, start small...Dik

That's horrible. The woman who took my anal virginity used an 8" dildo, and I really didn't suffer any ill effects from it. I agree that one should start smaller (smaller being relative) but eventually one had to test ones limits, if one is going to actually going to end up (pun intended) on the business end of a strap-on.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:

They do pop up every now and then. I have been favored with that word in the past. *Sigh* some folks are just can't rise above their one digit IQ.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: training your ass to take a dildo

Never said:

Lucky for me I had swallowed that big ole mouthful of orange juice! LOL

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
They do pop up every now and then. I have been favored with that word in the past. *Sigh* some folks are just can't rise above their one digit IQ.

Eb

That sort of pathetic lashing out from behind the relative anonymity and safety of a computer screen doesn't bother me in the least. It slides off like water from a duck's back, as the saying goes. Interestingly, I never ever hear this sort of thing in real life.

Re: that "jamescarter" guy who referred to CBM as "the N word":

Hey, james, don't I know you? You are the guy from high school who no one would have sex with so you had to buy a dog to satisfy your sexual needs - and it was a CHIHUAHUA!!!! Hope you are having fun sucking on his little wee-wee because I hear the dog's butthole was too large to hold a grip on your little penis!

Back