Trans Covenant School Killer Audrey Hale Manifesto Released In Full

Since you didn't give the percentage, I'd expect you don't have the source.

But, the study which takes place over 5 years, while interesting, does not draw the conclusions being claimed.
If you read the article you can calculate the percentage yourself.

Whatever you say, hubcaps.
The only interesting thing about you is your lack of self-awareness. You get your lunch eaten daily by people much smarter than you and this thread proves that fact.

If you read the article you can calculate the percentage yourself.
Incorreect. You can generalize based on your bias and rough data.

You cannot come up with any realistic numbers because it varies based on location, age and publicly stated responses (closeted individuals wouldn't be counted) What you end up is a guesstimate and even then you would have to factor in more than just five years to even begin to correlate.anh trend.

But it doesn't matter because you're a biased prick whose only goal is to dehumanize people you don't like.

You cannot come up with any realistic numbers because it varies based on location, age and publicly stated responses (closeted individuals wouldn't be counted) What you end up is a guesstimate and even then you would have to factor in more than just five years to even begin to correlate.anh trend.

But it doesn't matter because you're a biased prick whose only goal is to dehumanize people you don't like.
Why can't you read?
“4 shooters out of over 300 mass shooters since 2009 are transgender or non binary. That’s just 1.3 percent of all shooters,”

Why can't you read?
“4 shooters out of over 300 mass shooters since 2009 are transgender or non binary. That’s just 1.3 percent of all shooters,”
Yes, I can read their article. I can also read the study. That isn't what Arpy concluded..... And I know your conclusions already which are also bullshit.

But keep at it 👍

So generalized numbers aren't good enough to show that violent behavior in Transgenders?

What more do you want, data collection which intrudes on their HIPAA protections?

What I think this comes down to is you, once again, asking for information you could easily access for yourself in your never ending quest to have others do the run around so you can dodge the issue while declaring some kind of victory in the name of ignorance.

Yes, I can read their article. I can also read the study. That isn't what Arpy concluded..... And I know your conclusions already which are also bullshit.

But keep at it 👍

What I concluded is that the link I cited and quoted says .6% of the population identifies as trans. Should that percentage hold across the spectrum, then the number of mass shooters and suicide victims should also be .6%.

But it's not, it's 1.3%. Which is twice as high as it should be. The reason for it is also stated CLEARLY in the cite I provided where it says that transgenders have a higher rate of violence and suicide.

This isn't that difficult to understand. Unless you don't want to.

4 out of 300 school shooters identified as transgenders. 1.3%

The number of people who are under age 24 who identify as transgender is between 1.3% and 1.4%

The vast majority of school shootings are done by people under 30.

What does this tell us, Charlie Brown?

DgrB0e7.png

What I concluded is that the link I cited and quoted says .6% of the population identifies as trans. Should that percentage hold across the spectrum, then the number of mass shooters and suicide victims should also be .6%.

But it's not, it's 1.3%. Which is twice as high as it should be. The reason for it is also stated CLEARLY in the cite I provided where it says that transgenders have a higher rate of violence and suicide.

It is for him. You've destroyed him on the factual level and steamrolled his ideological assumptions as well.

The number of people who are under age 24 who identify as transgender is between 1.3% and 1.4%

DgrB0e7.png
Yep. But even though that is closer to reality....it does not take into account the geographical differences either.....which would make their perspective even less valid.

But Arpy's a lawyer, so I'm sure he takes these specifics into account rather than taking the top line generalized numbers...... ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Yah, Rob just pointed out specifically what I was getting at. It's not twice as high as it should be....but that requires you to read stuff.
..which is hard. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

It is for him. You've destroyed him on the factual level and steamrolled his ideological assumptions as well.
Yah, the factual level is that neither one of you read further than you felt you needed to. And the data does not support your conclusions, as per usual.

So no, Arpy didn't do anything but expose both of you as idiots.

Why Nearly All Mass Shooters Are Men​

A staggering 98% of these crimes have been committed by men,
according to The Violence Project, a nonpartisan research group that
tracks U.S. mass shooting data dating back to 1966.

DgrB0e7.png

The straight line conclusion based on your statements is that, using solely the percentages and numbers you provided, every person under 30 who identifies as trans, is a school shooter.

Now OBVIOUSLY that's not true. So somewhere in YOUR numbers and analytics, there's a flaw. I would suggest that it comes from your attempt to say that instead of the overall transgender population percentage being .6%, you fucked up and calculated that it's 1.4% when even your little chart says it's .52%.

So, sorry, sucks to be you.

Yah, Rob just pointed out specifically what I was getting at. It's not twice as high as it should be....but that requires you to read stuff.
..which is hard. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

rubbery's numbers are suspect because they don't agree with his chart data.

But of course you don't see that. Instead what you see is that you've created a scenario inside your head where you believe you've outsmarted mathematics and are now crowing that doing so makes you smarter than a lawyer.

Yeah, not in a million years.

No I don't. I live in a society where we don't worship guns. You've had more mass shootings and murders in 2024 than Canada's had in the past 100 years.

"I've" not had anything of the sort. Those who compile the data say that the "United States" has, but that's not the same thing.

I also disagree with those who collect the data. They tend to throw everything into one category in order to inflate the numbers. Which is bad science but since you don't really care about "teh science," and instead only care about your talking point, you're good with junk data and false conclusions.

And of course, your statement totally disregards the history of your country as it was conquered by the Europeans and completely omits the legacy of the native peoples prior to that conquest. Which you will now try to deflect from by going full rorbags and saying you only meant guns and not overall violence, or arms, or military style weapons, or whatever BS line of the day you can use to deny reality.

Have a great morning in foolsworld.

Yep. But even though that is closer to reality....it does not take into account the geographical differences either.....which would make their perspective even less valid.

But Arpy's a lawyer, so I'm sure he takes these specifics into account rather than taking the top line generalized numbers...... ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
You called it correctly sir. He has never met a fact he couldn't apply his patented pretzel logic to. "Faced with an age specific demographic? Well hell let's expand the demographic until it meets our preconceived political bias!"

Quite typical of a man weak in spine, intellect and character.

You called it correctly sir. He has never met a fact he couldn't apply his patented pretzel logic to. "Faced with an age specific demographic? Well hell let's expand the demographic until it meets our preconceived political bias!"

To be fair, the weak spine is a necessary evil for twisting himself into pretzels.

To be fair, the weak spine is a necessary evil for twisting himself into pretzels.
I find it a bit surprising that he continues to blame "genetics" for his weak spine.

I suppose that his inability to accept responsibility for his own lifetime of kowtowing in court makes this a convenient "out" for him.

It's not my fault you've got the one track mind of a simpleton.

I find it a bit surprising that he continues to blame "genetics" for his weak spine.

I suppose that his inability to accept responsibility for his own lifetime of kowtowing in court makes this a convenient "out" for him.

Now you've stooped to criticizing the disabled for being disabled. A new low even for you.

It's not my fault you've got the one track mind of a simpleton.
You made incorrect conclusions based on the data. Reichy provided that source data, which simply demonstrates that you either can't read, do math or both.

Back