Trans Girls

999.jpg
Beautiful and very alluring

Just curious...after chatting with a few of you I have found that none of you have ever sucked a cock. Soooo...what's up with all the BS???
Some have. Some have not. Some get the calling late in life and find it difficult/risky to take the next step as society tends to frown on M2M activities. That leaves fantasy as the only avid expression and satisfaction

Some have. Some have not. Some get the calling late in life and find it difficult/risky to take the next step as society tends to frown on M2M activities
Oh well, doesn't that explain NOTHING! Trying to come up with an intelligent excuse for posing just doesn't cut it. When I answer a chat request I really do expect to chat with someone that has a little experience. Telling me they are over 50 when they are younger than 25 doesn't get it either. It's a waste of my time and theirs also

Oh well, doesn't that explain NOTHING! Trying to come up with an intelligent excuse for posing just doesn't cut it. When I answer a chat request I really do expect to chat with someone that has a little experience. Telling me they are over 50 when they are younger than 25 doesn't get it either. It's a waste of my time and theirs also
Apologies. I thought you were “just curious.”

Back