Trans Girls

As I look at these beautiful gurls and the wonderful packages of joy they can offer, I wonder how many of the people posting have ever truly salivated over how wonderful these beautiful cocks really taste. I can be doing chores in the house and sometimes my mind just clicks to remembering how a cock taste and having my mouth full, and making my girlfriend moan, and then swallowing all she can offer, then I run to my bedroom and lock the door and lube my butt and put billy to work. Most of you guys just don't know.

As I look at these beautiful gurls and the wonderful packages of joy they can offer, I wonder how many of the people posting have ever truly salivated over how wonderful these beautiful cocks really taste. I can be doing chores in the house and sometimes my mind just clicks to remembering how a cock taste and having my mouth full, and making my girlfriend moan, and then swallowing all she can offer, then I run to my bedroom and lock the door and lube my butt and put billy to work. Most of you guys just don't know.
i know i think about the taste of cock all the time everyday.

Back