Transgender woman killed in Colorado

Some of us do, just we are staying out of this thread, the few who actually know there is a literotica forums anyway. Etoile of course cares and she I am sure would rather ignore the people who took the thread off the intended topic and made it about how different people shouldn't be or whatever they are thinking, but she is the moderator of this section so has to stick her nose in.

I feel for you gorgeous moderator lady I do. :kiss:

Anyway Pheobe what you are forgetting is this forum, moderated or not is online. Means there really isn't a way for anybody to tell who is on the other side of the computer that just posted the bit about how not telling him makes her being killed her fault in part. For all we know that person is the president, obviously not, he managed to string words and sentences together in a semi logical manner. I could be a redheaded gal with big breasts, or I could be 20 monkeys typing on keyboards, also possible I am a gold farmer toiling away in China and taking the time I have free because of the programs running the character in WoW to post in the forums.

When people can be anonymous, they feel a need for whatever reason, personally I call it idiocy but there are others to say anything and everything. For all we know the biggest trolls in the forums are really sweet and loveable people away from a computer. Probably not but it is a possibility.

I take the easy method, I just assume every single person I talk to online is actually a 400 pound hairy bald guy with warts and a really big nose wearing a pink tutu named Billy Bob. Impossible to take anyone serious when you picture them like that and actually cuts down on alot of the arguing you see in forums and in games online. ;)

Well I gotta admit it keeps me from doing that much, the rest of these people I don't know what's wrong with them. Though just for giggles I assume their boyfriend left them for Billy Ray down the street who is only 350 pounds. :D

I admit it, I do think that everybody online is an overweight gay man, comes from all of the dimwits who claim that any female character is actually a gay man. Well that and can lead to lots of giggles at their expense when they come on to me. I even shared that view with one of them, I think he was laughing but he swore at me until I muted him. Oddly enough guys think it's hilarious when I tell them and they are not trying to get in my pants. :rolleyes:

Guess not many folks are interested in the topic of this thread, and that is SO sad :(

Hey I am interested in this thread, but the thing is. Shywong, gives at least me. The creeps in his mentally fuckedup ramblings.

Hey I am interested in this thread, but the thing is. Shywong, gives at least me. The creeps in his mentally fuckedup ramblings.

The only people mentally fucked up here are the idiots who keep quoting me on the same shit. Especially when I wasn't the only one who implied it. Chemscout said the same thing but has anyone else quoted, refuted and insulted him so aggressively? No, just me because their following Etoile's lead, she started this whole mess. They need to read the -whole- thread and not just the first 5 post. This thread is not about me, so get off my nuts. I hate pied-pipers who point fingers at someone just because everyone else is doing it. If anyone else disagrees with me that's fine, I just wish they would shut the fuck up about it because its getting old. So if you, or anyone else don't want anymore ramblings from me quit saying my name. Wolfman this is not aimed at you personally, its for any future idiots that want to bring it up again.

I have no more anger. In fact the next time she post I intend to propose to her just to show there are no hard feelings.

The only people mentally fucked up here are the idiots who keep quoting me on the same shit. Especially when I wasn't the only one who implied it. Chemscout said the same thing but has anyone else quoted, refuted and insulted him so aggressively? No, just me because their following Etoile's lead, she started this whole mess. They need to read the -whole- thread and not just the first 5 post. This thread is not about me, so get off my nuts. I hate pied-pipers who point fingers at someone just because everyone else is doing it. If anyone else disagrees with me that's fine, I just wish they would shut the fuck up about it because its getting old. So if you, or anyone else don't want anymore ramblings from me quit saying my name. Wolfman this is not aimed at you personally, its for any future idiots that want to bring it up again.

:rolleyes:

Some of us do, just we are staying out of this thread, the few who actually know there is a literotica forums anyway. Etoile of course cares and she I am sure would rather ignore the people who took the thread off the intended topic and made it about how different people shouldn't be or whatever they are thinking, but she is the moderator of this section so has to stick her nose in.

I feel for you gorgeous moderator lady I do. :kiss:

Anyway Pheobe what you are forgetting is this forum, moderated or not is online. Means there really isn't a way for anybody to tell who is on the other side of the computer that just posted the bit about how not telling him makes her being killed her fault in part. For all we know that person is the president, obviously not, he managed to string words and sentences together in a semi logical manner. I could be a redheaded gal with big breasts, or I could be 20 monkeys typing on keyboards, also possible I am a gold farmer toiling away in China and taking the time I have free because of the programs running the character in WoW to post in the forums.

When people can be anonymous, they feel a need for whatever reason, personally I call it idiocy but there are others to say anything and everything. For all we know the biggest trolls in the forums are really sweet and loveable people away from a computer. Probably not but it is a possibility.

I take the easy method, I just assume every single person I talk to online is actually a 400 pound hairy bald guy with warts and a really big nose wearing a pink tutu named Billy Bob. Impossible to take anyone serious when you picture them like that and actually cuts down on alot of the arguing you see in forums and in games online. ;)

Well I gotta admit it keeps me from doing that much, the rest of these people I don't know what's wrong with them. Though just for giggles I assume their boyfriend left them for Billy Ray down the street who is only 350 pounds. :D

I admit it, I do think that everybody online is an overweight gay man, comes from all of the dimwits who claim that any female character is actually a gay man. Well that and can lead to lots of giggles at their expense when they come on to me. I even shared that view with one of them, I think he was laughing but he swore at me until I muted him. Oddly enough guys think it's hilarious when I tell them and they are not trying to get in my pants. :rolleyes:

greaterinternetfuckwadtheory.jpg

Being as straight as they come I am still appalled by this murder. I often have my disagreements with the GLBT community, but you don't get to go around killing people. I have met people from the Internet and I have always been careful, but other than that I don't blame this woman for anything.

You got a blow job from a transgender woman....How about you express you have no interest in being with someone who is at that stage. You than wish them well and politely leave. Bitch and moan about being lied to or whatever, but don't think your violence will be seen as justified. Point is nothing excuses murder. It is like killing someone after a sexual act if you find out they have heritage or are a religion you don't like. You enjoyed yourself, but your not interested in continuing the relationship.

Part of me says a transgender person should be more open about who they are, but they're struggling with their own issues. The murderer in this case didn't take time to know the person. Regardless you don't get to kill someone because their pluming doesn't match their mindset.

I am opposed to the hate crimes laws because I think they make people a protected group or special. Murder is murder and the motive should have bearing, but that should be up to the judge and jury. Killing a woman for her purse is no less disgusting than killing her because she is a lesbian.

In this case I don't see why it wouldn't be murder or at the very least manslaughter. He should do the maxium under the law, and everyone one should know he is a monster. He is the freak not her.

The only thing the woman in this case did was wrong was use poor judgement in letting a strange man over to her place. She didn't deserve to die because of that.

Just came across this story today and I agree with your response Jagged. This is terrible.

Back