Trump gains MAJOR election advantage in Arizona, as Maricopa County caves in

Typical Commie / Nazi, authoritarian reaction. Plug your ears and / or silence those you hate.
Ignoring people is actually a part of freedom and liberty.

Believing people must listen to you no matter what batshit crazy things you might say is authoritarian.

You do know who was the president at the time of your perceived voter fraud?
You do know that in Arizona what the Cyber Ninjas, in an unprecedented recount, ultimately discovered? You do know that republicans that purged voter rolls in the state of Georgia to their advantage were still called by the Republican president to find/switch/bribe them for almost 12k more votes.

All that only raises red flags to you for Biden and democrats???

Also, election fraud is not easier with mail in ballots. You’re flat out wrong. America is quite adept at counting and accounting for those votes with no issues. And if you think I’m wrong then you need to tell me why you hate our troops stationed overseas so much?
and the approx. 70 court cases that found no evidence of mass voter fraud or all the other shit he's throwing against the wall.

when people are this entrenched, this uninformed or willfully blind, it's an impossible task :(

and the approx. 70 court cases that found no evidence of mass voter fraud or all the other shit he's throwing against the wall.

when people are this entrenched, this uninformed or willfully blind, it's an impossible task :(

How you come here mad about election fraud IN FREAKIN ARIZONA and not know about the Cyber Ninjas? Lol. He thought I was talking cartoons or sumfin. 🤷‍♀️

The right and left are presently playing a game of "I know you are, but what am I?" while the country burns around them....hell, the world is burning around them. It's a bit like if the crew of the Titanic wasted their last, crucial minutes bickering instead of trying to save as many lives as they could.

God, this brings back memories. I voted for Sinema against McSally in 2018 and had some limited hopes for her. Not high hopes, but some hopes. Now that she's out, it does appear that while large parts of Arizona remain fairly conservative and Republican, Maricopa County is going bluer of late. I remember definitely voting for Mark Kelly when he ran as well, despite some differences with him and his wife on the gun issue. Whatever happens at the Presidential level, yeah, I would be surprised if Kari Lake won. She lost to Katie Hobbs not that long ago for Governor, after all.

Last edited:
Honestly, there's no need to vote any longer in Arizona.

The Supreme Court recently served notice that "Donald J Trump alone has an inalienable right to ALL Arizona electoral votes in 2024" when it agreed to re-litigate yet another Supreme Court precedent by immediately taking an 'EMERGENCY CASE" RNC v. Mi Familia Vota, also known as the "Too Many Fucking Beaners Voting" law

The Court had previously decided AGAINST a blatantly unConstitutional Arizona STATE law that required identification for FEDERAL elections, since FEDERAL law superseded STATE law back in 2013 in Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Ariz No less than Scalia himself wrote that opinion, 7-2 rejecting Arizona's ludicrous premise.

The RNC was aghast that the nomination of Kamala Harris as candidate caused a HUGE influx of new voter registrations in primarily minority areas, and convinced the Supreme Court that the notion "wherever there are Hispanic voters, there is, you know, "vote fraud" '. The Supreme Court accepted this happy horseshit as a reason to revisit and revise the Constitution to conform to Federalist Society standards.

The law in question in Arizona would permit the genteel white patriarchy in Arizona to challenge and void any and all non-white votes from recently registered folks, because reasons (primarily because President Joe Biden eked out a 10,000 vote victory in 2020 and besides, the law limited challenges to, say, around 40,000 or so).

LINK

We have time to FIX and plan for BS in Arizona !!

Better to know tricks ahead of time rather than AFTER Election Day

The right and left are presently playing a game of "I know you are, but what am I?" while the country burns around them....hell, the world is burning around them. It's a bit like if the crew of the Titanic wasted their last, crucial minutes bickering instead of trying to save as many lives as they could.

God, this brings back memories. I voted for Sinema against McSally in 2018 and had some limited hopes for her. Not high hopes, but some hopes. Now that she's out, it does appear that while large parts of Arizona remain fairly conservative and Republican, Maricopa County is going bluer of late. I remember definitely voting for Mark Kelly when he ran as well, despite some differences with him and his wife on the gun issue. Whatever happens at the Presidential level, yeah, I would be surprised if Kari Lake won. She lost to Katie Hobbs not that long ago for Governor, after all.
Taps sign.

The Democrats are trying to have free and fair elections. The Republicans are trying to cheat their way into power

Taps sign.

The Democrats are trying to have free and fair elections. The Republicans are trying to cheat their way into power
Sure, Betty. Sure. Look, I've never voted for the Donald. I've been against him since 2015. I seriously hoped that he would back out of it this time. No such luck, of course. It's a messy election, especially with all of these trials and assassination attempts and all of this BS about Haitians eating pets, which we know that they aren't doing. That much is clear. Even so, you're letting him live rent-free in your head. Time to take a chill pill. Or something. He's probably going to lose, at least from the sound of it. No, don't get complacent. Just stop trying to make him it seem like he's literally Hitler. He's not. He missed his chance to be that last time and probably will miss it again. Do I think that he's full of shit about 2020? Of course, I do. Frankly, he knows that he's full of shit, too. Do I think that he's showing disturbing signs of dementia? Absolutely.

But that doesn't absolve your team of your BS, either, so quit acting so high and mighty. I'm not "helping Republicans" when I point out that the Emperor, or Empress in your case, has no clothes. I'm just calling the plays as they play. I'm being honest, fair, and accurate. Don't like it? Iggy me. You're more than welcome. Oh, and there is no sign this time. He's increasingly showing signs of insanity, but he's still living rent-free in your head. Do you really want a nujtob to live rent-free in your head? Doesn't sound like a sound plan to me. Just saying.

Sure, Betty. Sure. Look, I've never voted for the Donald. I've been against him since 2015. I seriously hoped that he would back out of it this time. No such luck, of course. It's a messy election, especially with all of these trials and assassination attempts and all of this BS about Haitians eating pets, which we know that they aren't doing. That much is clear. Even so, you're letting him live rent-free in your head. Time to take a chill pill. Or something. He's probably going to lose, at least from the sound of it. No, don't get complacent. Just stop trying to make him it seem like he's literally Hitler. He's not. He missed his chance to be that last time and probably will miss it again. Do I think that he's full of shit about 2020? Of course, I do. Frankly, he knows that he's full of shit, too. Do I think that he's showing disturbing signs of dementia? Absolutely.

But that doesn't absolve your team of your BS, either, so quit acting so high and mighty. I'm not "helping Republicans" when I point out that the Emperor, or Empress in your case, has no clothes. I'm just calling the plays as they play. I'm being honest, fair, and accurate. Don't like it? Iggy me. You're more than welcome. Oh, and there is no sign this time. He's increasingly showing signs of insanity, but he's still living rent-free in your head. Do you really want a nujtob to live rent-free in your head? Doesn't sound like a sound plan to me. Just saying.

This thread is about election denying lunatics in Maricopa County.

This thread is about election denying lunatics in Maricopa County.
I am aware of that, but I did have to reply to the somewhat silly post that she posted there. I'll drop it if she will. I think that many of you are hopelessly naïve, but I've already said that. This world has far more dark secrets and many of your heroes aren't what they appear to be. I know a bit more about some of them than many of you do, but that's a subject that I will table for now. For now.

Last edited:

How are the Democrats trying to undermine free and fair elections?

Look, I told the other one that I would drop it if you would. Don't get me started on the repugnant things that I know about your side. You want to live in ignorant bliss? Do so. Just remember the old Roman proverb.

Caveat emptor.

Look, I told the other one that I would drop it if you would. Don't get me started on the repugnant things that I know about your side. You want to live in ignorant bliss? Do so. Just remember the old Roman proverb.

Caveat emptor.

Caveat emptor.
If you believe the Democrats are interfering with elections, say how they're doing it. Vague allusions to "repugnant things" won't cut it.

1. They closed off the primaries to all but Biden, refused to hold debates, and put South Carolina ahead despite New Hampshire's law requiring it to be first.
2. They first tried to stop RFK Jr. from being on the ballot, and then they tried to keep him on there whenever he wanted off. That's very convenient, whether the NY one was valid or not. A bit too convenient.
3. They have consistently fought to keep left-wing third parties, such as the Greens, off the ballot. They succeeded in Arizona in 2020, I might add, limiting my choices to just three (write-ins being useless since they don't have pledged electors).
4. This oft repeated claim, despite a previous term in office to the contrary, that Trump would destroy the Republic. He's not my cup of tea and I've never voted for the guy, but I don't buy it anymore.

There you go. You asked for it. You got it.

If you believe the Democrats are interfering with elections, say how they're doing it. Vague allusions to "repugnant things" won't cut it.
I was trying to drop it, but you just had to persist. Deal with it. Don't even get me started with "Pied Piper" in 2016, by the way. That's been confirmed in the leaked DNC e-mails.

Now, if you don't mind, let's get back on topic here. :rolleyes:

1. They closed off the primaries to all but Biden, refused to hold debates, and put South Carolina ahead despite New Hampshire's law requiring it to be first.
2. They first tried to stop RFK Jr. from being on the ballot, and then they tried to keep him on there whenever he wanted off. That's very convenient, whether the NY one was valid or not. A bit too convenient.
3. They have consistently fought to keep left-wing third parties, such as the Greens, off the ballot. They succeeded in Arizona in 2020, I might add, limiting my choices to just three (write-ins being useless since they don't have pledged electors).
4. This oft repeated claim, despite a previous term in office to the contrary, that Trump would destroy the Republic. He's not my cup of tea and I've never voted for the guy, but I don't buy it anymore.

I see a bunch of words, but no sources to back it up.

Put it up, or shut it up.

🙄

So SevMin2 has got nothing…

Thought so…

😑

None of that will undermine a single vote anywhere in the US come November.

Total bollocks, ignoring the multitude of announcements by MAGATs on how they are even now working to disenfranchise Dem voters.

1. The primary wasn't closed to all but Biden. Marianne Williamson ran against him put dropped out early when it was clear she was losing.
2. RFK Jr. ran as a independent spoiler, trying to help Trump win by siphoning off Democratic votes.
3. The Greens also, only exist as spoilers, propped up by the right to reduce Democratic turn-out.
4 Donald Trump has said he wants to be a dictator and suspend the parts of the Constitution he doesn't like.

Putting up spoiler candidates is an example of how the Republican Party tries to subvert elections, even though it doesn't technically violate any laws.

Back